PDA

View Full Version : Why does GREE hate the UK?

Mad
07-27-2012, 09:05 AM
It has become very apparent to me that GREE is purposely pushing the UK down. I am not sure why? I don't know why they hate the UK, but it is becoming more and more obvious they do. There are a number of reasons, why I believe this, but it revolves around the huge disparity appearing in the Sea units, the UK unit of choice):

1. Unit disparity

The sea is the only force where there are blanks when you level up.

What I mean by this is: When you go from Level 6 shipyard to Level 7 shipyard no new units become available. It is blank. A new unit is available at Unit 8 Shipyard, but again at Unit 9 no new unit is available.

The same occurs at the dry docks, no new units are available at Level 4 drydocks and Level 7 drydocks.

Meanwhile, every other force has new units available at all levels in both their regular and advance equivalent. (Note bigflan has pointed out correctly new units are not available in Advance air base level 4 and level 5). But even with that, compared to air, the sea has twice as many levels where new units are NOT available.

2. Sea Advance base unfairness

To get the advanced dry docks you have to be at level 50, every other advanced or equivalent for infantry, ground and air is available anytime.

3. Battle points unfairness

When you rank up via Battle points, new units become available. Air, ground and infantry have two units available to them, while sea has only one unit and its nothing to write home about.

4. Level up times

Captain Gin brought up another excellent point, the level up times for the shipyard and advance -- the Dry docks are EASILY the worst of all the bases.

Conclusion

Because of the multiple discrepancies it is becoming increasingly apparent GREE/MW hate the UK. I am not sure what we did to offend MW, but I humbly apologize and ask that you treat the UK fairly.

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:07 AM
So does air with there advance base

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Reason number 2

Sea units cost a lot and they want people to level so they have to level to get them

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:09 AM
And the only none gold reasonable rank to get too is major which unlocks the sea unit

The others you have to work hard to get or use lots of gold

CAPT.GIN
07-27-2012, 09:14 AM
The only bad thing I can say that gree has done to the sea units, is that it takes forever!!! To upgrade a sea boost building and sea unit buildings....

Kiss Of Death
07-27-2012, 10:54 AM
The only bad thing I can say that gree has done to the sea units, is that it takes forever!!! To upgrade a sea boost building and sea unit buildings....

Agree.

Actually one more... crate packs rarely have a sea unit and if they for its the rare rare one that I'm lucky to get even one if at all buying 10-25 triple crates each set. Crate and event items are geared to Ground Infantry and massively air.

Sea is Defensive and very good at it, has very low cas rates compared to rest so Sea/UK is great as defense ! I will ultimately switch to Russia to suit all my high attack LE, Crate etc air units, but if def is needed a strong sea based UK will win hands down on any long term player!

Flan SPOT ON! The last and most powerful BP rank is the Major rank which is the ship! Anyone hanging their hat on any unit after that is hanging their hat for a very very very very very long time.

Arizona
07-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Soon as I read that UK is the only nation that has blanks levelling up, I stopped reading. If you can make such a basic error, then not worth reading on.
Sorry, get your facts right first.

Corsair
07-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Soon as I read that UK is the only nation that has blanks levelling up, I stopped reading. If you can make such a basic error, then not worth reading on.
Sorry, get your facts right first.No kidding... if you read on, number 2 is almost as bad. Somebody needs to read the FNG guide for pluses and minuses of the different flags...you might as well complain that the force of gravity is just too strong for you...lol

bigflan
07-27-2012, 11:31 AM
No kidding... if you read on, number 2 is almost as bad. Somebody needs to read the FNG guide for pluses and minuses of the different flags...you might as well complain that the force of gravity is just too strong for you...lol

Wait a second incorrect gravit is equal to us because we have as much gravity inside us then that's pushing us if we had more gravity then we would float but if the gravity inside us is less than we get crushed

Mad
07-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Sorry, get your facts right first.

Yes, I made a mistake, and it was Bigflan who pointed it out and I corrected it.

I realize you obviously have never made a single mistake in your life, but unfortunately the rest of us underlings and serfs are not as fortunate as you. We make mistakes and will probably make more going forward.

It must be difficult for you living in world full of imperfect people.

Corsair
07-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Yes, I made a mistake, and it was Bigflan who pointed it out and I corrected it.

Guess I look kind of stupid now since my primary arguments were totally false, sorry for wasting your time. I really just wanted to whine about the level up time but thought I'd invent some other reasons to go with it so I didn't look like such a whiner.

It is difficult for me living in world.
Fixed that for you

Mad
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Fixed that for you

Ah shucks, you didn't have to do that! Thanks.

But despite the mistake the argument still holds. Uk is not treated the same. The sea force has more levels without units than infantry, ground and sea combined. It has four levels where there are no new units introduced, compared to only two total for the other three.

You need level 50 before you can get the dry docks, every other force has had there advanced equivalent levels earlier.

The time it takes to level up sea bases and boosts are much longer than those for the other forces.

That is the reality for the sea forces.

War Priest
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM
That's why you join Russia...

Mad
07-27-2012, 04:25 PM
That's why you join Russia...

I know that is exactly what I was thinking lol.

Arizona
07-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Mad...
No hard feelings mate. Didn't mean to upset you, just that your premise was invalid, so I stopped reading.

Regarding the discrepancies; I don't believe they have anything against our brave nation the UK. I just think they had to balance things out when they designed the game. Air and Sea have blank levels probably because the other nations are poorer value. So in a way they might be slowing down Russia and UK, otherwise It would have been easier for them to dominate the game (well quicker). I personally don't bother much with units from nations other than Russia and UK, so I'm not even sure if Ground and Infantry have blank levels.

Mad
07-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Mad...
No hard feelings mate. Didn't mean to upset you, just that your premise was invalid, so I stopped reading.

Regarding the discrepancies; I don't believe they have anything against our brave nation the UK. I just think they had to balance things out when they designed the game. Air and Sea have blank levels probably because the other nations are poorer value. So in a way they might be slowing down Russia and UK, otherwise It would have been easier for them to dominate the game (well quicker). I personally don't bother much with units from nations other than Russia and UK, so I'm not even sure if Ground and Infantry have blank levels.

My apologies for being snarky. What you say does make sense, they are probably trying to balance out the armies. That makes sense.

Corsair
07-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Mad, glad you took that the right way. I found it odd that someone who has been around as long as you would bring up something like this, but those long damn upgrades will get ya. :)

Fifth Reich
07-28-2012, 07:18 AM
UK is a small island.

Ryans67
07-28-2012, 09:00 AM
To answer your original question, did you watch the opening ceremonies? lol.

el_gringo
07-28-2012, 10:15 AM
UK is a small island.

No, it's not a small island. It's a number of islands varying in size (Great Britain being far and away the largest), plus a small part of Ireland.