PDA

View Full Version : Events and Golden spenders are making you lose interest in this game?

Facasca
07-27-2012, 05:30 AM
These repetitive events, gold spenders, are leaving me discouraged to continue playing. You also feel the same? Let's do something to change, so that free players do not go away!

PS: Sorry for my English.

sister morphine
07-27-2012, 05:49 AM
Not the events, but the manner in which the playing field has been so skewed as to make it pretty much impossible for free players to get to the main prizes.

Facasca
07-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Not the events, but the manner in which the playing field has been so skewed as to make it pretty much impossible for free players to get to the main prizes.

I agree with you, but this type of event is not stimulant.

Cracka Jack
07-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Looks like so far 5 people are in denial about the amount of money they spend on gold...

iteachem
07-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Looks like so far 5 people are in denial about the amount of money they spend on gold...

Not swimming in that river yet..... I am a psuedo-free player at this point (a few gift cards-no out of pocket YET) ... I am contemplating purchasing gold during the next sale but I am not discouraged with the new format... I am actually enjoying the game quite a bit right now..

Gabbahh
07-27-2012, 09:36 AM
The events make me lose interest in events.
Gold players pay the bills.

Love the game, free scratchers, fighting and improving my stats.

Auxilium
07-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I love the events. Easy way to do some maps and gain nice stats for my level. The thrill of the hourly opening.. I like it.

Uberdork
07-27-2012, 10:12 AM

Nope, just not going to get all weepy because some people decide to spend money on the game.

mxz
07-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Nope, just not going to get all weepy because some people decide to spend money on the game.Exactly. I like the challenge of trying to keep up with gold players. It wouldn't be any fun to win every single robbery or battle. Plus, there wouldn't be those nice hoods filled with uncollected Rock Cafes, Pirate Taverns, and strip clubs.

Babytway
07-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Exactly. I like the challenge of trying to keep up with gold players. It wouldn't be any fun to win every single robbery or battle. Plus, there wouldn't be those nice hoods filled with uncollected Rock Cafes, Pirate Taverns, and strip clubs.

i agree with this statement i like to try and keep up even though i don't spend gold on these events. i would definitely spend gold on the events but i know the amount i'm willing to spend would not even get me in the top 250 so i just dont bother.

but the gold spenders dont ruin the game. what some players have to realize is gold spenders are in a different league/playing field than free users. so as a free player i dont concern myself with what the gold spenders are getting and how much bonus prizes they have because i will never be able to play with them so what they are doing/getting has no effect on my game play