PDA

View Full Version : Missing equipment

Jeshu
07-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Have you experience any missing equipment? So I had 12 scorching bows before i started a quest then in the middle of it its asking me to buy another one because the requirement it's 12 and it showed I only had 11 so sucker me I bought another one. Soooo it happened to me again and again... Ended up buying 3 more bows just so I can have 12 when I had 12 to begin with... I thought weapons and armor are indestructible.

d_nickels
07-27-2012, 03:58 AM
I've seen this happen but with a different equipment item. If you notice your gold you should get a refund after you kill each critter. You're not actually paying more money each time and then losing it. If you go to the store and purchase the required item then it will stop asking you to buy it again.

Guido69
07-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Have you experience any missing equipment? So I had 12 scorching bows before i started a quest then in the middle of it its asking me to buy another one because the requirement it's 12 and it showed I only had 11 so sucker me I bought another one. Soooo it happened to me again and again... Ended up buying 3 more bows just so I can have 12 when I had 12 to begin with... I thought weapons and armor are indestructible.

I had something similar with a different item when battling the Dragon Apparition in one of the maps. I had to buy the same item every time I wanted to hit it. But the money always was refunded after the hit. So, you actually did not loose anything. It seems to be a glitch.