PDA

View Full Version : Sadly QPR may be right.

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 10:12 PM
As I will be banned for this someone should make it count. QPR maybe right about coldkarma. A ck member named zendfrim code 904362421 level 105 has defense building launchers, 50 of them and they do not unlock till 115 and 145. When called on this he said they were reward for thuglife. Gwhiz trying to stick up for him said they unlock at level 100,lol. He has also apparently hacked his comment page as posts to his reponse to me do not appear. I am not nor do I want to be part of the childish war between gangs, just want a game free of cheats and hackers. Only an imbecile would think it is needed to cheat at a game.

Populouspapa
07-26-2012, 10:19 PM
cheating is a choice not a mistake!
With Gree, all cheaters are winners!

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:25 PM
As I will be banned for this someone should make it count. QPR maybe right about coldkarma. A ck member named zendfrim code 904362421 level 105 has defense building launchers, 50 of them and they do not unlock till 115 and 145. When called on this he said they were reward for thuglife. Gwhiz trying to stick up for him said they unlock at level 100,lol. He has also apparently hacked his comment page as posts to his reponse to me do not appear. I am not nor do I want to be part of the childish war between gangs, just want a game free of cheats and hackers. Only an imbecile would think it is needed to cheat at a game.First you need to communicate more effectively. In your PM to me you said "50 rocket/motar launchers" No one who plays this game will automatically think defense building...RPG's come to mind thus me saying they unlock at lvl 100.

You also need to show exactly what it is your talking about because I am having a hard time understanding what building you mean. From that I assume you mean the surveillance center because zendfrim does not have missle turrets.

I am not the ignorant one here

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 10:29 PM
The launchers that come after surviellance center open at 115 next are 145 either is bad second is worse. As I don't have them I am guessing is first one though have never seen either. Use your camper acct to see.

enahs1
07-26-2012, 10:31 PM
He is talking about the missile turret. It unlocks at level 115 and costs 500k.

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:34 PM
He is talking about the missile turret. It unlocks at level 115 and costs 500k.I always visit Zendfrims hood. He has never had missle turrets. He has had a ton of surveillance centers though.

I'm just waiting for outbackhat to see where the confusion lies and why all of this was uncalled for

iteachem
07-26-2012, 10:36 PM
I see surveillance centers and machine gun turrents in Zens hood, no missile turrents.. I hunt cheaters and I don't see anything weird (except that his income crushes everyone)

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:37 PM
I see surveillance centers and machine gun turrents in Zens hood, no missile turrentsIt seems as though we are on the same page teach.

As I said in the other post...it is this same ignorance that backs up support. And shane c'mon, calling me ignorant?

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 10:41 PM
Unless they changed since first reported the outside ring is not machine guns. Have those and they were not, and same for gattlings as I have a butload of those as well. I wish i did have screenshot installed just to lazy to do so.

iteachem
07-26-2012, 10:42 PM
It seems as though we are on the same page teach.

Yup... I tend to stay our of forum clashes but in this case... I have known Zen for a couple of months in game...(after hitting his NCs of course) He has given me lots of income advice... He knows I hunt cheaters and I doubt he would communicate with me if he was as I visit often to see what's going on..

I do want cheaters called out but don't see it here...

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Unless they changed since first reported the outside ring is not machine guns. Have those and they were not, and same for gattlings as I have a butload of those as well. I wish i did have screenshot installed just to lazy to do so.Nahhh all of that isn't necessary. You were simply wrong in your accusation.

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey teach thay are still there outside wall of surveillance center. If they are machine guns they are an early version.

Munch on it
07-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol just more people giving ck a hard time wake up mate jealous gets you no where. I've had a look and there is nothing wrong with his defensive buildings

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
You must be playing on a blackberry...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2uixlih.pngYou can clearly see what a surveillance center and a missle turret looks like.

here is Zendfrims hood (snip)

http://i45.tinypic.com/mhtwyv.png

Please cut it out now outbackhat

iteachem
07-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Hey teach thay are still there outside wall of surveillance center. If they are machine guns they are an early version.

Level 2 and 3 machine guns... Last post for me in this thread... Just providing information.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/3dadaec7.jpg

enahs1
07-26-2012, 10:52 PM
It seems as though we are on the same page teach.

As I said in the other post...it is this same ignorance that backs up support. And shane c'mon, calling me ignorant?
Is it that common to call me by my first name now? I thought only ShawnBB did that.
Sorry GWiz, when I first read that post, I thought you were the ignorant one, now I realize that your not and you were right. So I guess the other guy is the ignorant one.

@outbackhat, If your going to accuse someone. Pics or GTFO

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Is it that common to call me by my first name now? I thought only ShawnBB did that.
Sorry GWiz, when I first read that post, I thought you were the ignorant one, now I realize that your not and you were right. So I guess the other guy is the ignorant one.

@outbackhat, If your going to accuse someone. Pics or GTFOI'm not gonna trip bro. These things bring down the forum so I just wanted to set it right.

Strife
07-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Usually you need proof of a cheat not just accusations.

Olly1
07-27-2012, 01:36 AM
I saw this guy a couple of days go. All seemed ok to me. He does have 200+ of a lot of the $1m+ weapons eg chain guns, rail guns etc which must have taken an extremely long time to buy

_dan_
07-27-2012, 02:09 AM
cheating is a choice not a mistake!
With Gree, all cheaters are winners!

Totally agree. If I could cheat*, I would (with 100% guarantee).

*I just don't have a jail-broken device.

Zendfrim
07-27-2012, 02:13 AM
As I will be banned for this someone should make it count. QPR maybe right about coldkarma. A ck member named zendfrim code 904362421 level 105 has defense building launchers, 50 of them and they do not unlock till 115 and 145. When called on this he said they were reward for thuglife. Gwhiz trying to stick up for him said they unlock at level 100,lol. He has also apparently hacked his comment page as posts to his reponse to me do not appear. I am not nor do I want to be part of the childish war between gangs, just want a game free of cheats and hackers. Only an imbecile would think it is needed to cheat at a game.I honestly have never seen this level of ignorance and idiocy from anyone on this forum or in game before. Today, crime city has taken a severe step down. A "building launcher." Seriously? Do you even know what a defense building is? You seem to lack the most basic understanding of this games mechanics. Did you look at the defense building list? It says which level each building is released at. You are level 106 so you and I can build the same buildings.

You asked me about weapons I had gotten that were not unlocked at my (our) level and I have gotten exeleros and RPGs before the level they unlocked through thug life goals. Your nondescript blathering on my wall was hard to decipher.

Cheaters suck, but this has become a witch hunt and I am tired of it. Outback, you need to quit this game. Your understanding of the game needs to drastically improve before you make any accusations to anyone about anything.

What a disgusting display. Mark, please kill this thread.

QPR
07-27-2012, 02:28 AM
I honestly have never seen this level of ignorance and idiocy from anyone on this forum or in game before. Today, crime city has taken a severe step down. A "building launcher." Seriously? Do you even know what a defense building is? You seem to lack the most basic understanding of this games mechanics. Did you look at the defense building list? It says which level each building is released at. You are level 106 so you and I can build the same buildings.

You asked me about weapons I had gotten that were not unlocked at my (our) level and I have gotten exeleros and RPGs before the level they unlocked through thug life goals. Your nondescript blathering on my wall was hard to decipher.

Cheaters suck, but this has become a witch hunt and I am tired of it. Outback, you need to quit this game. Your understanding of the game needs to drastically improve before you make any accusations to anyone about anything.

What a disgusting display. Mark, please kill this thread.

Cheats get called out, get back on the offensive, nice tactic ck

Second Comming
07-27-2012, 02:53 AM
To Zendfrims;

I know your no cheater, but has anyone from your CK mafia not told you how painfully useless Machine guns are? If you have any to lvl3 your only getting 10def off them.

joaquim
07-27-2012, 03:09 AM
Another day another dumb thread.

mxz
07-27-2012, 05:14 AM
No wonder it takes some people weeks to get tickets resolved. Idiots like this guy and QPR accuse anyone who beats them of cheating. Sad, really.

QPR
07-27-2012, 05:28 AM
No wonder it takes some people weeks to get tickets resolved. Idiots like this guy and QPR accuse anyone who beats them of cheating. Sad, really.

I'm simply letting the community know that I have evidence to prove otherwise. No skin off my nose if it ruffles a few feathers.

I hope you understand sweetheart

Qpr

mxz
07-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Evidence that only you have is called something different in the US - hype. Understand that no one believes an attention whore without teeth.

QPR
07-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Not interested in americanisms

Thanks but no thanks

DBM 2IC
07-27-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm simply letting the community know that I have evidence to prove otherwise. No skin off my nose if it ruffles a few feathers.

I hope you understand sweetheart

Qpr

I hope your evidence is a lot better then brokeback mountains

sister morphine
07-27-2012, 05:43 AM
So you keep saying but you don't back it up with anything. Hiding behind CCM isn't good enough. Is there any well respected forum member with no gang affiliation you'd be willing to share this with privately? If so lets hear whether such a person thinks there's a case to answer or whether you're just hiding behind blather.

QPR
07-27-2012, 06:20 AM
So you keep saying but you don't back it up with anything. Hiding behind CCM isn't good enough. Is there any well respected forum member with no gang affiliation you'd be willing to share this with privately? If so lets hear whether such a person thinks there's a case to answer or whether you're just hiding behind blather.

Hark at the sweet vagina

AppleMacGuy
07-27-2012, 06:27 AM

Well said - I put myself forward...I have no axe to grind with anyone, have never belonged to any crew and never will.

mxz
07-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Well said - I put myself forward...I have no axe to grind with anyone, have never belonged to any crew and never will.Should make a no-crew crew.

Tomatoneverdie
07-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Look at it this way, it is actually quite a compliment when someone calls you a cheat while clearly you are not. That just mean that you are good at this game and the accuser suck....

Boom
07-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Guys ok we fcking get it. Yes we know CK has a lot of cheaters doesn't mean everyone in CK is one.

sister morphine
07-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Hark at the sweet vagina
Oh, the wit! You're not Joey Barton are you?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Guys ok we fcking get it. Yes we know CK has a lot of cheaters doesn't mean everyone in CK is one.

1 example boom since you feel compled to talk **** you cant back up

Boom
07-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Baronnes lmfao.. U didn't understand it

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Oh and outbackhat=QPR everyone reivew the posts you will see the correlation

Plus it makes perfect sense.

QPR= ASsHat... Hence the name

Boom
07-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Actually guys u can't ONLY blame QPR for this. If CK just ignored him things wouldn't be this crazy.

sister morphine
07-27-2012, 07:38 AM

Nah! Whatever his faults, outback isn't hiding like a rat under a stone

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 07:41 AM
Hmmm this is true. QPR is a rat and hides due to his weak stats.

My apologies outback. Even though you are wrong every other day on the forum w your nonsense.....

You still arent QPR status

Deluxe
07-27-2012, 08:05 AM
This is the same POS who tried to call me out as a cheater and was dead wrong. I have many people who can back me up and make you look like an idiot - though you do a fine job of making yourself look like an idiot so I won't interfere! I have been buds w/ Zendfrim for a long time and no way he cheats and I guarantee he will be very strongly backed if you try to bring that weak sauce to the table again! You're just jealous your account sucks compared to his (and mine). Instead of crying foul to everyone you see with good numbers why don't you just keep to yourself you skip skap skalliwag...
Oh yeah almost forgot to share...tonight's special is 'outbackhat', served cold with a side of 'say somethin'...

QPR
07-27-2012, 09:12 AM

Nice signature

I'll let ccm know your putting words in his mouth

Sadly your the Only one trolling here

10/10 for effort

0/10 for execution

Paulio
07-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Actually guys u can't ONLY blame QPR for this. If CK just ignored him things wouldn't be this crazy.

Boom, I'd hate to admit it, but you're right. I realized yesterday that I was only adding fuel to the fire by quarreling with QPR. I hate these kinds of threads, yet I was contributing to its longevity. So, I put him on my ignore list yesterday so that I don't get drawn into yet another one of these arguments. Gotta love that ignore feature. :D

Boom
07-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Paulo just try to convince them to do the same

Zendfrim
07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
To Zendfrims;

I know your no cheater, but has anyone from your CK mafia not told you how painfully useless Machine guns are? If you have any to lvl3 your only getting 10def off them.If there's anyone in this game that knows exactly what they are doing with their hood and the buildings in it, it's me. The machine guns are left over from an era when defense wasn't a false stat. I get exactly 751 robbery defense from them and I won't be getting rid of that anytime soon.

Plux
07-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Zendfrim from as far back as I have known him, has been a very careful camping player. This goes back to around November. I have no reason to doubt you Zendfrim. If you're building defence it's because of discussions we had in the past, last year. My building defence is enormous, but I've invested time and effort into combining income first then defence. I'm vehemently non-aligned and against the gang aspect in this game but I have no doubts about Zend. His hood is fine, from November to now it has been a slow careful evolution.

blort
07-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Zendfrim from as far back as I have known him, has been a very careful camping player. This goes back to around November. I have no reason to doubt you Zendfrim. If you're building defence it's because of discussions we had in the past, last year. My building defence is enormous, but I've invested time and effort into combining income first then defence. I'm vehemently non-aligned and against the gang aspect in this game but I have no doubts about Zend. His hood is fine, from November to now it has been a slow careful evolution.

I also can vouch for Zendfrim. I am not in CK and I have had him in my mafia since at least January when his hourly was below 200k an hour. He is one of the ultimate campers in this game and has earned his income fairly, building out his hood and upgrades with careful precision. I can easily find another half dozen players that can say the same thing about him that are forum lurkers and members that have no CK affiliation.

There are many obvious hackers and cheaters out there but you are simply wrong in pointing the finger this way. This is one of the tough things for us campers, as our stats tend to build well above those who we think skyrocket forward. Those that falsely accuse us have no respect for and/or understanding of our strategies. This makes me wish there was some in game displayed information that shows our CC birth date.

Dipstik
07-27-2012, 07:51 PM
It's nice to see everyone coming around on qpr...

Trendsetter811
07-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Yea it's ****!ng ridiculous - I'm dealing with it right now - right in the middle of the event in which I use only in game cash I had 17 rings a 2 ring cushion In the top 250 (well as of four hours ago anyways) and all of a sudden I can't get back on because some douche bag by name of deluxe(CCS)(UB) yea I called u out - decided he would report me for cheating just because i wouldn't accept him into my mafia - so now I can't even get on the damn game and I'm gonna slip out of contention for the event because of the ignorance of someone else - the funniest part is his stats are way higher than mine, with millions and millions of $$ unbanked but yet I get accused of being a cheat. If I was a cheat I wouldn't be staying up all night to keep my spot in the top 250 I would be in 1st place or somewhere in the top 25 and I would own every gold item in the store and building. And hundreds and hundreds of lambos and multiple grenade launchers and all that ****. I do have those items but I have worked hard spent money and camped to get them. I spend my gold on top ticket items because so far I have been pretty lucky with the events (old style) using in game cash and only recently had to spend money to get into the top 500 for the first new style event and haven't placed in the top 250 since but was on track for this event and now theirs "a problem with my account" and what's funny is he basically threatened me that if I did not add him hed report me. Why because the $ I do spend I buy top tier items **** I'm leveling up like crazy and if I'm not statted up I'm gonna get my ass kicked but that makes me a cheater - if that's the case there needs to be a lot more investigations going on - this is ridiculous

Trendsetter811
07-29-2012, 06:45 PM
This is the same POS who tried to call me out as a cheater and was dead wrong. I have many people who can back me up and make you look like an idiot - though you do a fine job of making yourself look like an idiot so I won't interfere! I have been buds w/ Zendfrim for a long time and no way he cheats and I guarantee he will be very strongly backed if you try to bring that weak sauce to the table again! You're just jealous your account sucks compared to his (and mine). Instead of crying foul to everyone you see with good numbers why don't you just keep to yourself you skip skap skalliwag...
Oh yeah almost forgot to share...tonight's special is 'outbackhat', served cold with a side of 'say somethin'...

ATTN CK MEMBERS - Deluxe your lying piece of **** bro your nothing but a scumbag - talk nice one day - rob u the next day and zen isn't a cheater but u not even part of CK and I know it's funny you have been on my ass about nico cheating but then all of a sudden cause I didn't respond to u - u try to rob me and then report me as cheater. ATTN everyone this piece of $h!t is nothing but a two faced flawed mf who tries to befriend u then stabs u in the back and I'm part of CK so I definitely have people to back me up that im not a cheater so im making sure everyone knows that your the one reporting people falsely - when your probably a cheater yourself.... You say u got people to back u up and u say ur buddy buddy with CK why aren't u apart. Your a slimey snake ***** never met such piece of **** since I started playing this game u say all these CK members r your buddies - the baroness took your head off in the forums the other day so I think your **** backwards but I'll say it again. It takes a real sore mf to report someone falsely just because they wouldn't add u to their mafia - sad bro really sad - what r u going to say now - ur saying that I'm gonna make myself look like an idiot I got my whole Krew behind me so I don't care who u say your friends are - their my family and blood runs thicker than water. CK members watch it he'll report you if you dont add him he just did it to me today and ****ed up my event which I was well into the top 250 and now can't get on until Funzio sorts it out which they will. - its all good I'll be back soon ATTN CK MEMBERS - ill screenshot his posts if u want me to!! P.s - the quote that's attached to this post was not about me so that just goes to show u how many people ****face here messes with - something to think about

Dipstik
07-29-2012, 06:52 PM
ATTN CK MEMBERS - Deluxe your lying piece of **** bro your nothing but a scumbag - talk nice one day - rob u the next day and zen isn't a cheater but u not even part of CK and I know it's funny you have been on my ass about nico cheating but then all of a sudden cause I didn't respond to u - u try to rob me and then report me as cheater. ATTN everyone this piece of $h!t is nothing but a two faced flawed mf who tries to befriend u then stabs u in the back and I'm part of CK so I definitely have people to back me up that im not a cheater so im making sure everyone knows that your the one reporting people falsely - when your probably a cheater yourself.... You say u got people to back u up and u say ur buddy buddy with CK why aren't u apart. Your a slimey snake ***** never met such piece of **** since I started playing this game u say all these CK members r your buddies - the baroness took your head off in the forums the other day so I think your **** backwards but I'll say it again. It takes a real sore mf to report someone falsely just because they wouldn't add u to their mafia - sad bro really sad - what r u going to say now - ur saying that I'm gonna make myself look like an idiot I got my whole Krew behind me so I don't care who u say your friends are - their my family and blood runs thicker than water. CK members watch it he'll report you if you dont add him he just did it to me today and ****ed up my event which I was well into the top 250 and now can't get on until Funzio sorts it out which they will. - its all good I'll be back soon ATTN CK MEMBERS - ill screenshot his posts if u want me to!! P.s - the quote that's attached to this post was not about me so that just goes to show u how many people ****face here messes with - something to think about

http://meme.aurielle.cz/faces/long-neck-reaction-guy.jpg

This Post

Trendsetter811
07-29-2012, 06:57 PM

This Post

Nice pic!!!!!!

Trendsetter811
07-29-2012, 07:13 PM

This Post

Shocked or mocking me?? I could care less just cant tell and I've always respected your posts so I hope it's the former but I have a feeling it's the latter. All good regardless

Daniel2115
07-29-2012, 08:04 PM
CK members watch it he'll report you if you dont add him he just did it to me today and ****ed up my event which I was well into the top 250 and now can't get on until Funzio sorts it out which they will.

How does him reporting you mess up your event and cc the same day? I really doubt they read about it and shut your account down in the same day since normally it takes weeks to see anything about cheaters (if anything ever happens)

Daniel2115
07-29-2012, 08:05 PM
And they're not going to just shut an account down if they werent cheating just because someone reported it

Deluxe
07-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Yea it's ****!ng ridiculous - I'm dealing with it right now - right in the middle of the event in which I use only in game cash I had 17 rings a 2 ring cushion In the top 250 (well as of four hours ago anyways) and all of a sudden I can't get back on because some douche bag by name of deluxe(CCS)(UB) yea I called u out - decided he would report me for cheating just because i wouldn't accept him into my mafia - so now I can't even get on the damn game and I'm gonna slip out of contention for the event because of the ignorance of someone else - the funniest part is his stats are way higher than mine, with millions and millions of $$ unbanked but yet I get accused of being a cheat. If I was a cheat I wouldn't be staying up all night to keep my spot in the top 250 I would be in 1st place or somewhere in the top 25 and I would own every gold item in the store and building. And hundreds and hundreds of lambos and multiple grenade launchers and all that ****. I do have those items but I have worked hard spent money and camped to get them. I spend my gold on top ticket items because so far I have been pretty lucky with the events (old style) using in game cash and only recently had to spend money to get into the top 500 for the first new style event and haven't placed in the top 250 since but was on track for this event and now theirs "a problem with my account" and what's funny is he basically threatened me that if I did not add him hed report me. Why because the $ I do spend I buy top tier items **** I'm leveling up like crazy and if I'm not statted up I'm gonna get my ass kicked but that makes me a cheater - if that's the case there needs to be a lot more investigations going on - this is ridiculous

Hey idiot I never reported you and never threatened to report you...basically never did any of the stuff you just shot your wad over...I was messaging you about 'Nico'....? My message you quoted was actually directed at 'outbackhat' and you weren't even in the thread when I posted that so how could I even have been referring to you?? Jesus man get your facts straight. I have zero issue w/ CK and even if I thought you cheated I probably still wouldn't report you cuz most CK are real chill. So, you are wrong about everything you said about me, any issues you're having with the game have absolutely nothing to do with me so get your **** straight before you come at me like that again. And if you had any backstory as far as what has been going on on the forum then you'd have seen that I had a 'thing' going w/ 'outbackhat' long before I ever saw you on here. You straight up owe me an apology for that bull**** rant...

Deluxe
07-30-2012, 04:44 AM
And they're not going to just shut an account down if they werent cheating just because someone reported it

And thank you Daniel....someone needs to get some sense in this kids head

Luciferianism
07-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Fight, fight, fight.

Deluxe
07-30-2012, 04:53 AM
How do you defend yourself against something that never even came close to happening...?
And there is no 'fight fight' just some dude who completely misunderstood some facts and got his panties bungled up...sorry to disappoint

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Whoa holy ----

Trendy,

I think you may be jumping the gun a bit here.

1. if you were reported by Deluxe it would take weeks for them to care if ever
2. If they ever did care they would only do something if you had done something wrong.

Unless your changing code and hacking (which I really hope isn't the case) then your incident is
Completely unrelated to the events in game w Deluxe. (and def nothing to do w this old thread that had died)

I can understand your frustration about being in the event then loosing that opportunity.
But I assure you Deluxe isn't powerful enough to get you banned in a day even if you were cheating!

We all could hope for such powers as it will be better than a Crime Lord SMG that's for sure!

Deluxe
07-30-2012, 06:20 AM
Whoa holy ----

Trendy,

I think you may be jumping the gun a bit here.

1. if you were reported by Deluxe it would take weeks for them to care if ever
2. If they ever did care they would only do something if you had done something wrong.

Unless your changing code and hacking (which I really hope isn't the case) then your incident is
Completely unrelated to the events in game w Deluxe. (and def nothing to do w this old thread that had died)

I can understand your frustration about being in the event then loosing that opportunity.
But I assure you Deluxe isn't powerful enough to get you banned in a day even if you were cheating!

We all could hope for such powers as it will be better than a Crime Lord SMG that's for sure!

Yah I sure as hell don't have that power ha! And if I thought you were a cheater you'd have heard it from me CLEARLY AND DIRECTLY. Thanks for some sensibility and logic baroness lady. And trendsetter...the one-hit attack was to give you a link to my hood to see all the ramblings 'Nico' wrote on my wall that were directed at you. Since we aren't buds (I requested you and you blew me off, remember kiddo?) this was the only way for you to come view my hood/Nico's ramblings...I was making it easy on you to link to me instead of making you thumb thru the rival list for an hour to find me because I thought you'd get a kick out of our mutual foe. So, everything you ranted off about was wrong and demonstrates a clear misinterpretation of my thoughtful attempt to keep you in the loop about Nico. I'll wait for your apology...