PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong here, lololol

Buggs1a
07-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol. Get this and tell me what's wrong here!? Lol

Double your funds.
Now through 7/29
Every purchase you make of Gold or cash has a chance to give you double the funds.

Prizes will be awarded on or about 8/3.
No purchase necessary.
See official rules at xxxxxx

Ryans67
07-26-2012, 08:45 PM
No purchase....

Ryans67
07-26-2012, 08:46 PM
That's because doing such an event is in violation of several states laws, so I wonder how they plan on avoiding the purchase necessary requirement....

albeezy
07-26-2012, 08:59 PM
No purchase necessary...you just will automatically win and get "0" gold doubled

Buggs1a
07-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Lol.
I wanted to upload the screen shot I took on my iPad 3 but there's no way to upload in safari. I don't use pic hosts or whatever.

When it popped up on my screen I really did lol for real. It's so funny, lolol.

joaquim
07-26-2012, 09:17 PM
No purchase necessary. Just send in a ticket to support asking for a hundred vaults of gold. You're not purchasing it.

bigflan
07-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Hahahhahahah I just did that

joaquim
07-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Hahahhahahah I just did that

haha you did. Wait a minute. How could you do that if you quit the game?

bigflan
07-26-2012, 09:22 PM
haha you did. Wait a minute. How could you do that if you quit the game?I did it for cc

No not really but if it says so on the screen and it's false then it's against the law

joaquim
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
I did it for cc

No not really but if it says so on the screen and it's false then it's against the law

To be realistic when they say no purchase necessary they're probably talking about tapjoy. What level you at in cc btw?

joaquim
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
level 24

Well it says DOUBILING A PURCHASE

So Tapjoy is not a purchase so there is no way to get it without a purchase so therefore it's false advertising

This bad and GREE(D) should be punished and have to give everyone a year's supply of gold.
Hey you camping in CC or did you just start? PM me your mafia code. I want to see your hood. I'll add you tommorow since I'm going to bed right now.

bigflan
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
This bad and GREE(D) should be punished and have to give everyone a year's supply of gold.
Hey you camping in CC or did you just start? PM me your mafia code. I want to see your hood. I'll add you tommorow since I'm going to bed right now.I just started playing and am camping

albeezy
07-26-2012, 10:44 PM
I just started playing and am camping
dumb, no point to camp in CC because everything is indestructable. It is not like MW or KA where if you level too fast you will have lose your units to raids and attacks

EDIT: I hope Drenno sees this

Selfproclaimed
07-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Yea , I don't get why they say that but the last time they did this event..we haven't found a single vault winner. I had bought vaults during the last event,wp and others.but none of us won. It was a lot of small purchases that won which pissed us off. To say it was random,was hard to believe when out of 500 winners,the highest we came across was a $50 purchase ..so.. Until they credit me 2 additional vaults for nerfing us on the last time they did this event. I won't participate in it. Not complaining though,justgiving my take on it from the last experience. whoever wants to give it a go,good luck

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Hrm i dont see that vault buy thing!