PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done an all out assault on someone's base?

Lordsloss
07-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Someone hit me about twelve times, so I retaliated and hit him around 100+ times all day today and he wrote on my wall and told me he surrendered. I took out all of his boost buildings, all his defense buildings, and then raided his nanos and space centers. I was bored and felt he needed it. How about you?

Jhoemel
07-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Yeah i do it in ka though

Selfproclaimed
07-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Pretty much same. I spent an entire day hitting and raiding every possible building,boost,unit,defense.everything just So he would lose a chit load of units.

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Have a couple on my radar that have done that annoying 20 dump a few times.
All are low cas players so attacking back repeatedly just loses you more units.

So I've retaliated a different way, boosted up the defence stats significantly.

And now I have started my revenge.
Just teasing one lately, they hit me over 150 times in a few days. Noticed on his bulletin board they have a less than savoury attitude to other players so decided he was my first revenge target. Now I do a single hit, always lose one unit, occasionally it is three but just replace them and wait. They come along and do three or four hits for three or four losses, then stop. A little while later I repeat..:o

They may not be losing units, but at least I can knock their BP count back a little...

joaquim
07-26-2012, 07:54 PM
When I was at around level 10 my news feed would be filled with red except for 2 people. At that time I would rarely get attacked so those 2 were always on my news feed so what I would do is dump all my stamina into raiding their buildings and whatever was left over was used on attacking them. I did this everyday until they fell off my news feed.

Dry
07-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Some one did the same to me rided me .. Already 20 days ,, this guy wont leave me alone

Buggs1a
07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I did this once. I can't remember why. I think because he did to me a little. So we went back and forth for a day, then I just stopped because I didn't wanna fight with the user. I can't remember if he said anything on my wall.

Dry
07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Btw ka .. I added you ,, ok?

Jhoemel
07-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Someone did that to me a while back then I got some revenge :)

Tanner
07-26-2012, 08:21 PM
allow me to clarify one thing here if I may: Does this mean that if you find let's say 6 decent buildings worth raiding out of a guys 10-20 that are ready to be collected that you guys typically won't do all 6 of the decent ones?

for me, if it's ready to go and the stats look good I'm going to take only the good ones and leave the rest. I save the "shock and awe" for the guys who spew foolishness all over my wall.

Lt. Falcon
07-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Some one did the same to me rided me .. Already 20 days ,, this guy wont leave me alone

Someone RIDED you? For 20 days, we're you locked up or something? You need counseling? Sorry, that's just funny!!

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Taken the term "All out assault" to include every building available, money, defence, barracks, etc.

If it is uncollected cash buildings or unvaulted dollars then to me that doesn't count as "all out assault", just "normal" gameplay. Cost of being careless in the game.

Dry
07-26-2012, 08:31 PM
I will do the same ,, but the guy rided me now , he is all over me for 20 days .. And he is very strong
He won't let go

Dry
07-26-2012, 08:33 PM
He is German ,, lol ,, I even did goggle translate to German .. Askin him to stop

Ryans67
07-26-2012, 08:43 PM
I hit everyone for the maximum hits when I'm doing valor missions. Nothing against them, but if they have high allies and low stats, i finish the mission with zero losses. I don't do it if they have significant money unvaulted, I don't need there cash. I also won't raid someone if they have one high level building, and nothing else. I don't want them giving up on the game....

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Different style: When going for Valor misisons I keep an eye on their losses, some people drop units like flies so if I spot one of those players I go somewhere else.

Knocking the win/loss numbers around is one thing, it's just a number. Decimating their units just for Valor is a totally different thing to me. Would reserve that for those that I feel earned such treatment.

War Priest
07-26-2012, 08:54 PM
What do you think? :D

Dry
07-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Btw , ka: code is not correct ,, I can't add him

JMC
07-26-2012, 09:17 PM
When i need to spend some stamina and no weak targets are attackable, i just raid all their money buildings.

Don't touch unit/defence/boost buildings as those usually give a casualty regardless of stats.

I like to do the first hit on the building, than raid again through the battle report. Get 150 valor/BP/money drops and collect them all at once by returning to my base.

Corsair
07-26-2012, 10:32 PM
JMC, you know you can shake to collect, right? One of my favorite things...leave everything laying around then give it a shake and watch it fly in. Everybody has their own style though...

Mario Mario
07-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I haven't done much pvp until today, cause I've only got 2 crates from pve missions today. Attacked 3 people continuously and got 6 crates now :)

JMC
07-26-2012, 11:17 PM
JMC, you know you can shake to collect, right? One of my favorite things...leave everything laying around then give it a shake and watch it fly in. Everybody has their own style though...

Yeah, i prefer to just go base though. Nothing left for me in their base :P

Kiss Of Death
07-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Someone hit me about twelve times, so I retaliated and hit him around 100+ times all day today and he wrote on my wall and told me he surrendered. I took out all of his boost buildings, all his defense buildings, and then raided his nanos and space centers. I was bored and felt he needed it. How about you?

Lol! Yeah... If I'm bored and keep finding bases with nothing worth raiding I tap one to find a good BP payout.... then with over 60 stamina I go raise it to the ground starting with boost, infirmary, income (soft targets), non income and then def buildings... I think the most I destroyed in a few hours was fractionally over 50 buildings in total. I got a please add me request on my wall. :)

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 12:56 AM
During the Fight Night I hit McDoc with a full load not realizing that it was just a love tap..... took out all his boosts first then emptied it all!

Tanner
07-27-2012, 01:07 AM
During the Fight Night I hit McDoc with a full load not realizing that it was just a love tap..... took out all his boosts first then emptied it all!

note to self - no fight night w/ mickymac

Hassleham
07-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Yup, flan :D

Miner
07-27-2012, 05:53 AM

bahaha! Hilarious!

Miner
07-27-2012, 06:00 AM
I raided a guy's large uncollected money buildings one day. My stats back then weren't strong enough to attack and win so I just raided. He retaliated with a fury of attacks and posted on my wall that I'm too weak to attack and am only able to raid him -- that I should go get stronger so I could keep up with him. Game on.

I would go back every other day and raid all his oil rigs, ore mines, etc. and he would come back and raid every boost, defense and uncollected money building (which was always only a supply depot or so). I'd take 400k and he'd collect 4k back.

I offered to ally numerous times and he never would. 2-3 weeks later, my stats are about 30% stronger than his now. He can't attack or raid me. I just saw him on my rivals list again last night and gave him a love tap (the attack he was so proud that I couldn't pull off) just so he knows I'm still watching him ;)

Don't think he's a forum member. If he is and is reading this, he knows who he is. I'm watching you buddy!

Blackstone
07-27-2012, 06:29 AM
I raided a guy for like only 105k on an oil rig and he responded by spamming my wall 30+ times using every bad word in German and calling out my family and such. So I responded and took out his entire base and attacked Him until he lost half his army. I think dude retired after that.

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 06:49 AM
note to self - no fight night w/ mickymac

Yeah Im glad Im allied with micky :)

Miner
07-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Yeah Im glad Im allied with micky :)

I better send him a PM requesting add ASAP!

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 07:43 AM
I better send him a PM requesting add ASAP!

Yeah, or else he may see you and unload his vault of ammo on you :p

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 07:58 AM
All out assault?? Taking out all the buildings?? What are you guys?? A bunch of Pirates?? lol

We call it "lights out" on their base.

Fl@sh
07-27-2012, 03:05 PM
I have only done this once on a guy that called me a "troll" for taking his unvaulted cash. I thanked him for playing the game and went about my business... which is continuing to go "lights out" on him for a week

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
All out assault?? Taking out all the buildings?? What are you guys?? A bunch of Pirates?? lol

And I Quote, 'Off with ur head!' :>

War Priest
07-27-2012, 03:48 PM

I call it "they got f*ed up". :D

War Priest
07-27-2012, 03:52 PM
I really never raid unless it's an oil rig, nano, or like building.

I have only all out raided like 2 or 3 people, and that was because they knew it was coming. I wouldn't really take that time to do it unless they irritate me.

bigflan
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
I went all out on WP base and raided all his buildings

War Priest
07-27-2012, 03:59 PM
I went all out on WP base and raided all his buildings

Yeah right Flan. The only people on the forums who can beat me are probably just the pirates.

bigflan
07-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Yeah correct Flan. The only people on the forums who can beat me are probably just the The beast flan.hahahhahahhahahahahha you see proof

Kiss Of Death
07-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah right Flan. The only people on the forums who can beat me are probably just the pirates.

I might get pretty close WP you'll have to level out with me and I'll match ally numbers and we can do a FFN... Think it would be good fun just trying...

WTF!!!!! I have some serious bugs going on and was borderline on leaving MW due to accounts not being able to be accessed. I PM'd CCm and support sick of this.. over two weeks since I could access my turtle account.. and KoD's gone 'missing' Several times...

Anyway just managed to log in as KoD... 44 million in my account!?!!? I had 5.3 when i last played..

I was level 105... now I'm level 115?!>! with 31 skill points suddenly to spend WTF WTF???!?!?!

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Are you kidding me? I thought that's what you're supposed to do every time. Really.