PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaargh Matey!!

Jp lfs
07-26-2012, 07:24 PM
It sure has been a long time since we had a good thread about the pirates. Admit it, you miss them, don't you?

And a week in real time is like a year in forum time.

Plus, George and Speed ump always bring wisdom and insight to the forum, along with their wealth of experience.

I'm not kissing up or insulting. I just wanted to start a new pirate thread because I miss having them around!!

So please, let's talk about them, and hopefully they'll come back!

Lordsloss
07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
I've been seeing a lot of posts about how to beat them on people's walls. Must be a new wave of the "navy" coming around.

War Priest
07-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Not really. I like pirates as much as the coast guard and navy.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 12:47 AM
I've been seeing a lot of posts about how to beat them on people's walls. Must be a new wave of the "navy" coming around.

We look forward to the challenge.

The Pirates have gotten a lot stronger. Those in our waters may have noticed many of our stats jumped and we have added powerful new allies. I would say most, if not all, of the top ten players (status wise) of the game are in our group.

The royal navy is falling apart. We have took out their most poweful player, which was caught cheating and many others have walked away and stopped fighting. Their most powerful player now can barely fight our lowest stat member.

At least one in their group have been attacking a bunch of non pirates in retaliation! Innocent bystanders not involved in the war are sucked in, maybe because they posted something nice on our walls. JMC is one of them who was attacked. I have asked RN to stop. We don't shoot bystanders.

They won't ever attack me or any of our "tier one" members, as MBP puts it. They are probably in fear of a hot link back to their bases.

Stephen (speed ump) have posted on MBP's wall about us easing back on him since their numbers are dwindling and it isnt much of a challenge anymore. Unless he attack us, we'll take it easy for now.

So there you have it.

*AWOOOOGGGA!* *AWOOOOGGGA!* "Royal Navy ships are sinking! Abandon ship! Abdandon ship! Every man for himself!"

Ok, maybe some of them won't admit it but that's my perspective. :)

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Ya I'm starting to get 'love taps' from most of you guys now, thanking the lord its usually just one!

Tanner
07-27-2012, 01:04 AM
George, who was their top guy? How did his stats compare to ya'll? What is the top pirate nowadays? Can you name the cheater that was put out? It feels so good to know that a cheater got nailed!

Kiss Of Death
07-27-2012, 01:11 AM

The Pirates have gotten a lot stronger. Those in our waters may have noticed many of our stats jumped and we have added powerful new allies. I would say most, if not all, of the top ten players (status wise) of the game are in our group.

The royal navy is falling apart. We have took out their most poweful player, which was caught cheating and many others have walked away and stopped fighting. Their most powerful player now can barely fight our lowest stat member.

At least one in their group have been attacking a bunch of non pirates in retaliation! Innocent bystanders not involved in the war are sucked in, maybe because they posted something nice on our walls. JMC is one of them who was attacked. I have asked RN to stop. We don't shoot bystanders.

They won't ever attack me or any of our "tier one" members, as MBP puts it. They are probably in fear of a hot link back to their bases.

Stephen (speed ump) have posted on MBP's wall about us easing back on him since their numbers are dwindling and it isnt much of a challenge anymore. Unless he attack us, we'll take it easy for now.

So there you have it.

*AWOOOOGGGA!* *AWOOOOGGGA!* "Royal Navy ships are sinking! Abandon ship! Abdandon ship! Every man for himself!"

That's sad... can we come up with a new group to fight you? a "Flotillia of rag tag ships"? I was going for an acronym F.A.R.T.S. for all the old guys that will be in it but alas I could not think of a good one to fit it...

Lol.

Speed ump said hi on my wall. That was nice... I felt very special :) Thanks Speed!

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Welcome back micky...

Yeah who was their top guy?>

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 01:32 AM
Wasn't the guy with the 1200 magic Super Hornets was it?

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 02:06 AM
The guy I seen with 1.5m attack had 2000 890 att helis, never even seen the unit before as well as a good few 900 attack ships that I never seen before either, looking for the screen shots now.

I dont know if he was a pirate.

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 02:16 AM
The guy I seen with 1.5m attack had 2000 890 att helis, never even seen the unit before as well as a good few 900 attack ships that I never seen before either, looking for the screen shots now.

Post a screen shot micky

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 02:21 AM
Ya was a while ago, may be archived on my NAS at home somewhere, I'll have a look when I'm finished work!

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Ya was a while ago, may be archived on my NAS at home somewhere, I'll have a look when I'm finished work!

Ok man, just post in when you find it :) welcome back by the way

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 02:33 AM
heh thanks

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 02:49 AM
heh thanks

Your welcome man :)

iWar
07-27-2012, 02:50 AM

Interested in seeing that. Also, pretty cool you have a NAS at home. I've been thinking about it, but it's pretty expensive and I live with ppl who don't understand a thing about technology lol.

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Interested in seeing that. Also, pretty cool you have a NAS at home. I've been thinking about it, but it's pretty expensive and I live with ppl who don't understand a thing about technology lol.

Hey man what's NAS?

MadManDK
07-27-2012, 03:07 AM
Network Attached Storage - basically a bunch of disks hooked up to your network, so you can put all your data on it. [1] for more details.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network-attached_storage

Mcdoc
07-27-2012, 03:11 AM
Hey man what's NAS?Nice A$$ Server? I'm curious also ;)

P.S. Somehow the Pirate thread got hijacked. Isn't that an Oxymoron - LoL

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 03:30 AM
Network Attached Storage - basically a bunch of disks hooked up to your network, so you can put all your data on it. [1] for more details.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network-attached_storage

Thanks

@mcdoc.. Nice meaning of NAS. If madman didnt answer i would have believed in you :p

Arizona
07-27-2012, 04:02 AM

How many players are in these groups? RN for example.
Name the cheater. How about players changing sides. Do any jump ship?(PUN intended)

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 05:21 AM
I can't believe someone started another Pirate thread with out me. I feel so left out now. Anyway looks like the war is still raging from the walls I have seen. Not sure if I am seeing all the participants or not but its rather funny some of the comments and cries for help from some people.

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 05:24 AM
FYI looks like madhatter is creating another team, The Outlaws. This is getting so confusing right now.

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 05:43 AM
who is madhatter poop?

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 05:44 AM
who is madhatter poop?

Another High level player, I am not sure which team he started on but I believe at one time either was apart of both or wanted to join both.

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 05:49 AM
Nice A$$ Server? I'm curious also ;)

P.S. Somehow the Pirate thread got hijacked. Isn't that an Oxymoron - LoL

NAS are cheap now, Ive a QNAP TS, which allows for RAID (mirroring with 4 x 3 TB Raptors SATA 10KRPM 16M disks leveled 2 and 2) so 6TB total space. All NAS is is a network attached hard drive!

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 06:04 AM
NAS are cheap now, Ive a QNAP TS, which allows for RAID (mirroring with 4 x 3 TB Raptors SATA 10KRPM 16M disks leveled 2 and 2) so 6TB total space. All NAS is is a network attached hard drive!

well didnt understand it. But what I understand is ou have 6 terabytes of space. awesome

Arizona
07-27-2012, 06:18 AM

I'd choose the same or similar setup. I don't know how important striping is now with the way speeds are going. With so much data I think I'd feel more secure having a mirrored setup over striped. If I had to choose one or the other.
One question I never got an answer to, maybe you know, can SSD's be setup in a RAID array?

Sorry for the HiJack

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 06:31 AM
George, who was their top guy? How did his stats compare to ya'll? What is the top pirate nowadays? Can you name the cheater that was put out? It feels so good to know that a cheater got nailed!

If aim not mistaken, it is MBP, who posted on this forum on the royal navy thread before, is the highest stat player at about 170k attack unboosted and 130-140k defense unboosted, if I recall correctly.

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 06:46 AM
If aim not mistaken, it is MBP, who posted on this forum on the royal navy thread before, is the highest stat player at about 170k attack unboosted and 130-140k defense unboosted, if I recall correctly.

I see, is that guy really not have the cas glitch?

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 06:46 AM

The top guy go by the generic name of Alex (I will use his name since it is the most common name in MW, lol), his stats were close to mine before he went bye bye. His units don't add up, would have cost tens of thousands of gold to refill energy for him to get hundreds of each high stat loot units in his inventory. He also have huge amount of money units, costing billions in game cash where his IPH couldn't have supported it. The lists goes on.

The top stat pirate is easily over 500k unboosted last time I checked but probably even higher now.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 06:50 AM
That's sad... can we come up with a new group to fight you? a "Flotillia of rag tag ships"? I was going for an acronym F.A.R.T.S. for all the old guys that will be in it but alas I could not think of a good one to fit it...

Lol.

Speed ump said hi on my wall. That was nice... I felt very special :) Thanks Speed!

Lol, we are not all 50-60 years old. Like my daughter would say "Daddy! You are old! Umm I mean oldEER"

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 06:51 AM
The top guy go by the generic name of Alex (I will use his name since it is the most common name in MW, lol), his stats were close to mine before he went bye bye. His units don't add up, would have cost tens of thousands of gold to refill energy for him to get hundreds of each high stat loot units in his inventory. He also have huge amount of money units, costing billions in game cash where his IPH couldn't have supported it. The lists goes on.

The top stat pirate is easily over 500k unboosted last time I checked but probably even higher now.

Is the top guy the guy in your sig man?

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 06:52 AM

No pirate is in the million plus range. That guy, I'm certain, is a hacker/cheater. Many of the high stat guys (over 200k) I ran into in the higher levels had been hackers and no longer in the game.

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 06:54 AM
I'd choose the same or similar setup. I don't know how important striping is now with the way speeds are going. With so much data I think I'd feel more secure having a mirrored setup over striped. If I had to choose one or the other.
One question I never got an answer to, maybe you know, can SSD's be setup in a RAID array?

Sorry for the HiJack

God yes, try 24x 256G SSD setup in raid array, can get up to 2GB transfer, opens ms word in .8 seconds hehe

Isn't as good as people think though and has a Usage Life, which can be only 30,000 write hours! Very poor, I do use SSD for OS though as its cheap and generally faster than moving part HDD, which can be expensive above 14k rpm.

Of course everyone uses 15k SAS for high volume NAS still....

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 06:55 AM
Is the top guy the guy in your sig man?

In my sig? Not me, I am just the little brother of our strongest players.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 07:00 AM
I see, is that guy really not have the cas glitch?

Well, if you get hit by me and many others with my stats or higher and your unit numbers and stats don't ever change after days and weeks of pounding.....

Recently, Gree/funzio must have did something to tweak the game. We started to see very small changes on some players taking on casualties when before there was none. Don't know what the impact is yet but those who looted a ton of high stat units and never lost one, be ready to watch them drop....

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Isn't so much better knowing there is hope the no casualty glitchers are about to get their commuppance?

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 07:02 AM
In my sig? Not me, I am just the little brother of our strongest players.

I mean the name below your name in your sig man (That came out a tongue twister)

Arizona
07-27-2012, 07:03 AM
God yes, try 24x 256G SSD setup in raid array, can get up to 2GB transfer, opens ms word in .8 seconds hehe

Isn't as good as people think though and has a Usage Life, which can be only 30,000 write hours! Very poor, I do use SSD for OS though as its cheap and generally faster than moving part HDD, which can be expensive above 14k rpm.

Of course everyone uses 15k SAS for high volume NAS still....
Is that the you tube setup, where they opens dozens of apps in seconds. That's pretty impressive, though not practical.
I guess my first route will be SSD in the OS just to speed up start times and general usage. I'm doing ok for now. Ive actually not been bothered by comp speed for some time. Im running 12Gb memory, Intel I7-2700k. Runs a treat for now.

And once again sorry for the OT post

Jhoemel
07-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Well, if you get hit by me and many others with my stats or higher and your unit numbers and stats don't ever change after days and weeks of pounding.....

Recently, Gree/funzio must have did something to tweak the game. We started to see very small changes on some players taking on casualties when before there was none. Don't know what the impact is yet but those who looted a ton of high stat units and never lost one, be ready to watch them drop....

I see... now looks like there's hope... Gree is finally doing something about the no cas glitch even by a small bit

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 07:50 AM
I mean the name below your name in your sig man (That came out a tongue twister)

Ah, I get it now. He is our top 1-2, yes....haven't checked lately. All of our stats constantly change sometimes by huge amounts pending on when we decide to spend gold so the top spot changes a bit from time to time.

Maverick50727
07-27-2012, 08:03 AM

So there you have it.

LOL just read this. I posted Hi to Stephen's wall the other day and shortly after was visited by the RN. No harm done other than raiding money mostly.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 08:10 AM
LOL just read this. I posted Hi to Stephen's wall the other day and shortly after was visited by the RN. No harm done other than raiding money mostly.

Warning! Being associated to or being nice to a pirate could be hazardous to your health from non pirates! 😳 😱

Romaro
07-27-2012, 08:22 AM
@George, sorry for asking, just curious, if your team members has another account that is still low level, cause I found three players use name General insane and two of them have post pun on his wall

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Isn't so much better knowing there is hope the no casualty glitchers are about to get their commuppance?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 09:35 AM
@George, sorry for asking, just curious, if your team members has another account that is still low level, cause I found three players use name General insane and two of them have post pun on his wall

I don't know anything about it and neither does Stephen. This is not the first time people tried to impersonate us to gain advantage.

Much of the flak we get are from people getting into it with Pirate impersonators, not real pirates.

Romaro
07-27-2012, 10:28 AM
I don't know anything about it and neither does Stephen. This is not the first time people tried to impersonate us to gain advantage.

Much of the flak we get are from people getting into it with Pirate impersonators, not real pirates.
ooh I see, thanks

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 11:16 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

I agree but either way just discussing it would cause them to shudder. Imagine if they had to EARN their forces like the rest of us. Losses are a part of the game. They should not be exempted from it.

JMC
07-27-2012, 11:57 AM
The casualty glitchers attacked the wrong people and don't know how to choose targets at all. I haven't been tracking any of them, but if they really fixed the glitch for at least some of them, they will begin to get completely destroyed.

Most of them are around 80-95K raw stats and will plummet, depending on who they continue to attack, and who they made enemies with.

Aidan
07-27-2012, 12:05 PM
If aim not mistaken, it is MBP, who posted on this forum on the royal navy thread before, is
the highest stat player at about 170k attack unboosted and 130-140k defense unboosted, if I recall correctly.

George tagged me yesterday and we were going to see a man who is half bear and half pig but it was too dark...
cant see a thing, blacked out....

CAPT.GIN
07-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Aidan what does ur26ci124q mean?

whackueddie
07-27-2012, 12:39 PM
The whack is back AND...you guessed it...watch your back!

azy
07-27-2012, 01:12 PM

Speaking of pun, what does it mean when someone posts 'PUN' on your feed? Just trying to formulate the appropriate reply...

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Speaking of pun, what does it mean when someone posts 'PUN' on your feed? Just trying to formulate the appropriate reply...

Some of the pirates posts PUN to announce that they are part of the Pirate United Nation (PUN).

Lordsloss
07-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Aidan what does ur26ci124q mean?Say it out loud...

Jp lfs
07-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Say it out loud...

He may need more help than that.

But thanks, George for stopping in for a visit!!!

I told you guys you missed them!!

Arizona
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Aidan what does ur26ci124q mean?
Yes Capt. Say it out loud.
You Are Two Six Cee Eye One Two Four Queue.

It's a super secret code. Break the code !

Jp lfs
07-27-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm guessing even that won't be enough. I'm thinking a full translation, then an explanation of why it's funny... which he still won't understand. But Good Luck! Lmao!!

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Two complete covos going on here. Looks like we're just waiting for the next groUp to pop up who wants to fight us. Maybe that's how you get your street cred here now. Each time we are evil, not trustworthy, and we don't clean up after ourselves. A couple of us even picked our noses. It would be great if someone just came up and said, hey guys. This is a war game. I want to fight you and see if I can win, let's play. It really should be that simple. I think it's called fight night here. No one gets mad, no one is evil. We played war, someone won some pixels, and someone lost some. Cool, we had fun, didn't we. It seems we have had a recent wave a really disgusting posters, vulgar, sexual, racist. I guess I will never understand why people get so wound up over this. Those guys better get out of the game before the high blood pressure kills them. If anyone sees this kind of thing, let us know. We like to help out with their re education.

whackueddie
07-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Whack and the boys are with the Pirates on this won, we appreciate edikkation!

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Let's see, if you talk nice to a pirate, rn attacks you.they attack you because they are mad that they can do nothing about the pirates attacking them. They believe non pirates are pirates and attack them. I remember them accusing us of this type of behavior. I'm so confused now. If we talk nice to each other will they attack me? If I talk nice to one of their members, will they attack that member? But there are no more members. So what is it we are even talking about? I better go back to sleep, all this thinking is hurting my poor noggin.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Two complete covos going on here. Looks like we're just waiting for the next groUp to pop up who wants to fight us. Maybe that's how you get your street cred here now. Each time we are evil, not trustworthy, and we don't clean up after ourselves. A couple of us even picked our noses. It would be great if someone just came up and said, hey guys. This is a war game. I want to fight you and see if I can win, let's play. It really should be that simple. I think it's called fight night here. No one gets mad, no one is evil. We played war, someone won some pixels, and someone lost some. Cool, we had fun, didn't we. It seems we have had a recent wave a really disgusting posters, vulgar, sexual, racist. I guess I will never understand why people get so wound up over this. Those guys better get out of the game before the high blood pressure kills them. If anyone sees this kind of thing, let us know. We like to help out with their re education.

Totally speed. There were a time where I get angry when i get attacked but that is long past now. You are right man, its a game about attacking each other. We should not get overly emotional and post bad words on the wall of the rival. Its just a game that we all enjoy. Lets not hurt each other using vulgar words. Lets just hurt the avatar, not the person playing it :)

Kiss Of Death
07-29-2012, 06:47 AM

Hi speed thanks for the wall post earlier.

Tell you what if CJ and CCM get my second account back and fix it from limbo and fix up my KoD log in so it's not screwy... Then since youre all bored I won't say stuff it and quit this week and will instead work on setting up myself to have a war!

Lol! One womens lone stand against the pirates LMAO... Yeah and good luck to me.

So what level do pirates go down to? Or should I ask what level do they start at? Curiosity to meet one on my PvP is killing me like a cat!

Wdigeorge
07-29-2012, 12:42 PM
KOD, I read some posts from you on my rival's walls so it won't be long before you run into one of us.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Looks like we gonna get KOD vs Big George pretty soon, take some pics for my FFN thread guys and girls

Wdigeorge
07-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Looks like we gonna get KOD vs Big George pretty soon, take some pics for my FFN thread guys and girls

LOL, I am sure she will be a handful. Of the few female rivals I had battled, they are far more fierce than the men/boys.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned". :)

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:09 PM

Haha, she was calling me out in another thread a few days ago. :p

Don't know what her level is but we will have to go at it sometime too.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Haha, she was calling me out in another thread a few days ago. :p

Don't know what her level is but we will have to go at it sometime too.

She's at 116.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:12 PM
She's at 116.

Ok thanks. I am level 90, almost 91 right now so I guess it won't be for awhile.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Ok thanks. I am level 90, almost 91 right now so I guess it won't be for awhile.

She went from 106-116 in a day, so she's not wasting any time.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:14 PM
She went from 106-116 in a day, so she's not wasting any time.

She doesn't like camping?

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:15 PM
I think if I had 500 000 gold I would be the best player ever and would enjoy whooping pirates

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 04:17 PM
I think if I had 500 000 gold I would be the best player ever and would enjoy whooping pirates

Dream on flan, hahaha

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 09:14 AM
JP should change icons to the Mr. Yuck face.

Jp lfs
07-30-2012, 09:18 AM
I have considered changing it to the smily with a bullet hole in the forehead a couple times. Now is one of them, LOL!!

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 09:19 AM
That would so be awesome right now too.

Jp lfs
07-30-2012, 09:26 AM
My internet connection at work is still down, and it's not something I can switch from my phone. And by the time I get home tonight, it will be too late. Still might do it...

JMC
07-30-2012, 11:38 AM

Too bad 500000 still isnt even enough to touch the stronger ones.

bigflan
07-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Too bad 500000 still isnt even enough to touch the stronger ones.It is of you spend it tactically
All you need to be dominate

Is level 10 composite and level 10 boost buildings and keep buying crates and LE sets

JMC
07-30-2012, 11:45 AM
With LE sets only, you'd probably only end up with about 250K raw attack.

Strongest ones are all over 325K with a couple even closing in on 600K raw.