PDA

View Full Version : I'm Ashamed...

Ghost818
07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm ashamed to come visit here and admit I was ever a part of this place.

What happened to the friendly people who would help each other out and actually have discussions wether it was game related or not? Yes there was disagreements but they were almost always solved in a mannerly fashion.

Yeah the forum will never be the same as the days I was a part of this community, but if this forum is to not go to complete ruin (if it already hasn't) stop the drama, the trolling, and the bs arguments and try to preserve what's left of this community.

Good Day.

Lager
07-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Hiya Ghost

There are still a lot of great people here however I think some of them are keeping their heads down for fear of having it bit off.

As for me, I'm finding it easier to avoid certain threads just by reading their title or looking to see who started it.

Hang in there!!!

Swearengen
07-26-2012, 06:24 PM
+1 Ghost...........

Nick-Clark1
07-26-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't post very often, but from what I can tell is that there are some very large and fragile egos (QPR for example) on this forum.

Gaming Will
07-26-2012, 06:32 PM
+1 Ghost. My apologies to those respected in the forum.

Rodimus
07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Finally! A rational thread that I can agree on. Ghost, I've been feeling the same way too as of late. SMDH at the attention seeking, quit and comebacks, pissing contest between a kid and a grown man, and all the other nonsense. When I started on this forum I thought it was the perfect place to learn about the game and interact with an active community. Now, it's become a freakin' circus with only a select few of good people around.

Murda
07-26-2012, 07:33 PM

What happened to the friendly people who would help each other out and actually have discussions wether it was game related or not? Yes there was disagreements but they were almost always solved in a mannerly fashion.

Yeah the forum will never be the same as the days I was a part of this community, but if this forum is to not go to complete ruin (if it already hasn't) stop the drama, the trolling, and the bs arguments and try to preserve what's left of this community.

Good Day.

I agree, I'm the only one left......

Boom
07-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Ghost you've missed a lot.. This forum will never be the same

DenZ1
07-26-2012, 08:24 PM
I've posted something similar couple of month ago. There were a lot of disagreement.

blondealex
07-26-2012, 08:47 PM
+1, I hardly ever stop in here anymore.

Swifty
07-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Is it really any worse than when I joined in January 2012?

Maybe the OP means it was better before I joined.

ShawnBB
07-26-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't post very often, but from what I can tell is that there are some very large and fragile egos (QPR for example) on this forum.

Hi nick! You need some quote and cheer up a little bit.:p
Qpr is an annoying dude...

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Ghost wassup brudda?

Missed your cloaking self around here man. My shoes are sullied with the filth around here and the hate is on amber alert! lol

Still good to see you man...also we gotta get into a MW3 lobby again soon bro.

Khayman
07-26-2012, 11:12 PM
The worst troll here is a Flanders to me.

Trolls in the real life, mate. And i have enought there to come here and care about this faggotry.

Jill
07-27-2012, 12:10 AM

Good Day.
+++++++ 1000'sssssss

silverbackspur
07-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Yeah this place really has changed. It's a shame.

Nudie
07-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Hey! WTF! I'm still here!!! :p

Second Comming
07-27-2012, 04:18 AM
+1 Ghost, and to think all it would take was the banning of certain children that are looking for something in places where it doesn't exist.

AppleMacGuy
07-27-2012, 04:19 AM
IMHO the answer is quite simple...peeps shouldn't participate in or read threads that are full of pointless BS and ego massaging...there are still some good discussion threads going on.

Max Power
07-27-2012, 04:48 AM
Less game things to discuss, actually. We figutred the ganme out pretty well at this point, and the only "new" things to discuss are events, which actually aren't new at all. So after that happens, we get threads of a trolling nature out of boredom, and threads reminiscing about the way things used to be.

Uberdork
07-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Less game things to discuss, actually. We figutred the ganme out pretty well at this point, and the only "new" things to discuss are events, which actually aren't new at all. So after that happens, we get threads of a trolling nature out of boredom, and threads reminiscing about the way things used to be.

Max, well said.

Nudie
07-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Max, well said.

Yes, Max hit it on the head again.

Feng1234
07-27-2012, 06:46 AM
Haha, hypocrite. You pulled the same stuff on me when I first joined. Now you think it's BS? Why didn't you keep out of it back then? You join arguments when it suited you not when you should be standing above it. To me, I don't see you doing anything to help with improving this forum unlike white frog and others. Now go away and stay there.

Ghost818
07-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Haha, hypocrite. You pulled the same stuff on me when I first joined. Now you think it's BS? Why didn't you keep out of it back then? You join arguments when it suited you not when you should be standing above it. To me, I don't see you doing anything to help with improving this forum unlike white frog and others. Now go away and stay there.

Lol hypocrite? I dont believe I was the one calling people who have been here long "Grumpy Old Timers" and disrespecting Countersniper. The ONLY reason I stepped into that conversation is because CS is my dear friend and your comment didn't seem so nice to me. I have never trolled or caused unnecessary drama. Argued, yes it's human nature but most if not all my arguements were solved in a way humans with civility would solve them.

As for my contribution to this place now? It's pointless there is no going back for this forum and eventually my buddy White Frog will get fed up the same way a lot of other good people left did.

Paulio
07-27-2012, 02:30 PM
@Feng - Ghost was a great part of this forum. We'd love to have him back, but I don't think he plays funzio games anymore.

@Ghost - there's actually been some good conversations here lately, better than it's been in a long time. The problem is that about once a day, the same person starts a ridiculous thread and many of us get unwittingly drawn in.

Ghost818
07-27-2012, 02:33 PM
@Feng - Ghost was a great part of this forum. We'd love to have him back, but I don't think he plays funzio games anymore.

@Ghost - there's actually been some good conversations here lately, better than it's been in a long time. The problem is that about once a day, the same person starts a ridiculous thread and many of us get unwittingly drawn in.

That sounds good bro I don't visit everyday but when I did 99% of the threads were rants, arguments, and trolls

Paulio
07-27-2012, 02:36 PM
That sounds good bro I don't visit everyday but when I did 99% of the threads were rants, arguments, and trolls

Yes, it was pretty bad for a while. Those shall be referred to as the dark ages.

iteachem
07-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes, it was pretty bad for a while. Those shall be referred to as the dark ages.

So now let us enter the Age of the Renaissance... Let us enlighten the world of crime city and bring light to a dark underworld LOL

Paulio
07-27-2012, 03:31 PM
So now let us enter the Age of the Renaissance... Let us enlighten the world of crime city and bring light to a dark underworld LOL

Lol, you're crazy :D

G Wiz
07-27-2012, 03:33 PM
So now let us enter the Age of the Renaissance... Let us enlighten the world of crime city and bring light to a dark underworld LOLThese terms make me feel as though plux will post soon lol.

Renaissance seems like a plux word :P

iteachem
07-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Lol, you're crazy :D

Got to go back to work next week so I am brushing up on my vocabulary... Let the Games Begin...LOL

Nudie
07-27-2012, 07:41 PM
I think all those who feel "ashamed" should just not visit the forum anymore. Wouldn't want them to get all upset. :p

Dipstik
07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Ever ask them to take all those beta scratcher items away, ghost? No? Cry me a river, saddlebags.

Joeycool
07-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Ever ask them to take all those beta scratcher items away, ghost? No? Cry me a river, saddlebags.

And right on cue a post from dipstick to illustrate and reinforce Ghosts point.

Discostu
07-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Hiya GhostThere are still a lot of great people here however I think some of them are keeping their heads down for fear of having it bit off.As for me, I'm finding it easier to avoid certain threads just by reading their title or looking to see who started it.Hang in there!!!Here here! U have always helped me, and n turn i help others w/ what u have given me! B strong my friend!!

Discostu
07-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Dont let them win brotha. I consider myself a great gamer, but i am always ready to learn from u guys! U were my 1st friend here!! 😉😉😉

Nudie
07-28-2012, 12:33 AM
Dont let them win brotha. I consider myself a great gamer, but i am always ready to learn from u guys! U were my 1st friend here!! 😉😉😉

Arghhh... I thought I was your first friend...

Ghost818
07-28-2012, 01:17 PM
And I always tell myself there will always be haters singing the same tunes. Carry on folks.

@Joey waddup bro

@Nudie common brah where them heart shaped boxers At:P

Discostu
07-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Nudie, soooo the jealous type. U guys were at least within a day of each other & what is up w/ no more boxers?!😝😝😝

Dreno33
07-28-2012, 04:39 PM

May - Jun. it's official

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Long time lurked here...*cough......... Since when has the forum ever been ruled with an iron fist..... And all the naughty kids sent out of class...... Take the random fun posts.... Bickering and stupidity... Take all the fun from the world....

Nothing left.... Other than discuss spreadsheets and moan about events.........

Ghost818
07-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Long time lurked here...*cough......... Since when has the forum ever been ruled with an iron fist..... And all the naughty kids sent out of class...... Take the random fun posts.... Bickering and stupidity... Take all the fun from the world....

Nothing left.... Other than discuss spreadsheets and moan about events.........

Never said .... Don't have fun.... Nor did I mention going off topic.... I mentioned the arguements for example ....accusing every new person of being Santa.... Or cold karma this cold karma that QQ this Qpr that....... I've taken part of countless.... off topic conversations myself... However pointless things can be prevented ......so what the community has now isn't lost due to frustrated grumpy old timers like myself.

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Never said .... Don't have fun.... Nor did I mention going off topic.... I mentioned the arguements for example ....accusing every new person of being Santa.... Or cold karma this cold karma that QQ this Qpr that....... I've taken part of countless.... off topic conversations myself... However pointless things can be prevented ......so what the community has now isn't lost due to frustrated grumpy old timers like myself.

Ghost people are messy...... Idiots ..... Whiners.... Etc..... You can't control and sensor people in real life why do it over the Internet... It's not that bad ........ Not exactly real hate crime going on here.

Ghost818
07-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Meh.......you...may...be...right idk.

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Meh.......you...may...be...right idk.

Lol I'm usually wrong......I'm not at all saying you do.....

But I don't get why some people get so worked up about tomfoolery

Joeycool
07-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Joey waddup bro

Better for your cameo mate! :cool:

Joeycool
07-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol I'm usually wrong......I'm not at all saying you do.....

But I don't get why some people get so worked up about tomfoolery

You sound like a monk. Maybe you are. ;)