PDA

View Full Version : Android event watch

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Anyone get the event yet? Pulling the battery and still nothing.

Wolfy
07-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I have tried the uninstall and reinstall option twice now, and I still haven't got it either yet :(

chbranch
07-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Nothing yet either.

iteachem
07-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Haven't checked but is there an update for android?

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 04:00 PM
tried the uninstall/reinstall which was never necessary in the past for me...no go.
restart...no go.
Tapjoy is active...dont they turn that off during events so spend the big $$$ and make it rain?
no update in google play and "app brain"

DoughBoy
07-26-2012, 04:09 PM
tried the uninstall/reinstall which was never necessary in the past for me...no go.
restart...no go.
Tapjoy is active...dont they turn that off during events so spend the big $$$ and make it rain?
no update in google play and "app brain"

No go here as well. Usually I can get it to work but not yet.

CCM had said that the game is posted for both iOS and Android at the same time so anyone know what the deal is?

@Iteachem - There was an update today by the way.

Sandukan
07-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Someone should ring whosoever is supposed to load the android event.

Zackhu
07-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Still no event. Does anyone know where the problem lies why android players get it way later?
I mean where the actuall problem lies.

Babytway
07-26-2012, 06:13 PM
i really don't think there is a problem. i think they just don't do it the same time. for whatever reasons they have i think thats the reason. Android has had many events now that never started the same time as IOS so it is the norm the standard.

Sandukan
07-26-2012, 06:15 PM
i really don't think there is a problem. i think they just don't do it the same time. for whatever reasons they have i think thats the reason. Android has had many events now that never started the same time as IOS so it is the norm the standard.Now7 I feel better.

Zackhu
07-26-2012, 07:17 PM
i really don't think there is a problem. i think they just don't do it the same time. for whatever reasons they have i think thats the reason. Android has had many events now that never started the same time as IOS so it is the norm the standard.

Well if it were true would like some confirmation. Happy or not be happy with it is a different matter. Just a solid answer be nice. EG Gree just say it plain and simple like Events will always start a few hours later for android so I dont need to wait up for it. At least saves me the hell of time of closing app or reinstalling.

So not asking for a debate why Android players get shafted. I just want the answer of time delay so I can adjust accordingly

Babytway
07-26-2012, 08:38 PM
thats what i was kind of trying to say but probably didn't say it right. i dont think there is an answer for the time delay, i think it's just happens that way. i don't think Gree thinks its a problem that they don't start the same time and i dont think they don't really care about it, otherwise it would have been fixed by now.. more tickets to support might correct in the future, but obviously forums post aren't working because there either not reading or simply ignoring

Filthy aces
07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Speaking of which...has anyone on Android got the new crime scene crates? I know they got them on ios but I haven't got them on Droid.

TONYMONTANA86
07-26-2012, 08:50 PM
android is always 12 hours behind or maybe 24

TONYMONTANA86
07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
this sux i know im notgiong to get in the top 250 , its just , its boring without an event so ye its a very good time waster lol

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
android is always 12 hours behind or maybe 24

Last event was 2 hours.

TONYMONTANA86
07-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Last event was 2 hours.

we got lucky that time didnt wee...

Babytway
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
When Android users do get the events, are they in the same pool as ios. meaning are they on the same list as the top 25/250 or is it just Android top 25/250?

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Our top25/250 appears like iOS in real time as in once our event starts we can see we are behind on event boxes.

TONYMONTANA86
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
no it is in the same server so the list applies to bothnetworks

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Speaking of which...has anyone on Android got the new crime scene crates? I know they got them on ios but I haven't got them on Droid.

I've gotten Scratchers" but don't know anything about crime scene crates.

chbranch
07-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Has any Android players got the game yet? Kinda stinks when we finally get the game and the top guy has 110. Hopefully there is another separate top 25/250 for Android users.

balax
07-26-2012, 10:22 PM
event is here for androit too

NV555
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Yes I saw them starting yesterday I did not get any though.

TONYMONTANA86
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
everything is out on android, well getting screwed.

misterrunon
07-27-2012, 12:09 AM
if this continues happening, im gonna try to sell my account and quit. any takers? i wouldn't even ask much for it.. my stats aren'te ven that great :cool:

Wolfy
07-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Finally got the event 7:45AM BST

jojofromdabronx
07-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Event on mine as well just now. Tony Montana post and had to do 3 shutdowns, got my Scratchers with no event, shutdown again and got event.

Neonjoe
07-27-2012, 01:08 PM
When Android users do get the events, are they in the same pool as ios. meaning are they on the same list as the top 25/250 or is it just Android top 25/250?

No no, android is on the same list, and we're ****ed. I logged in this morning, got my scracther. Logged in an hour later and got the event. 4d15h left on my event the very first time it popped on my phone. 1st place already had 102 rings when I first saw the event. It's a ****ing joke and a slap in the face that they keep lumping us in on the same leaderboard as all the IOS folks, when we don't get to start at the same time. I remember when the Black Widow Shotgun event happened, IOS and Andriod had separate leaderboards, and it was great. I got my Black Widow Shotgun because I didn't have to compete with people that had 2 extra days of playtime than me. If I had my own Android leaderboard to compete with, I would consider spending money on the events. When I start an event over 100 items behind, no ****ing way I'm spending a dime. With the new events, it puts people not spending gold even further behind, as you can no longer get 3 easy items with only 7 successful opens of containers. You now have to get 15 items to get the same payout, and the odds are horrible of doing it as a free player of an event. One of the final items is completely out of the question, just getting 20 items would be like winning the game as a free event goer.

DoughBoy
07-27-2012, 03:38 PM

Not knowing for sure is the frustrating part for me. It sounds like from what you folks say I should stop trying to get the Event when it is first posted here. It would be nice though for us not to have to speculate on this. It bugs me not knowing if it is a user issue, a Funzio issue or both.

I even once contacted tech support and they made it sound like a user issue staying I just needed to uninstall and reinstall the game. I gave up with tech support but posted here. Though the question was focused on folks saying it is a time zone thing … I assumed going out to every support region at the same time meant going out for both iOS and Android , at the same. Well you know what happens when you assume.

That you have some evidence it isn't a time zone issue is real disappointing. Though I would not like it, I could accept the EuroZone countries got the Events before the USA. Again, some sort of clear communication … e.g. Events are posted at the same time for everyone around the globe, would help folks like me not feel like a dog chasing his tail.

They should go out for every supported region at the same time. That is, based on our time here.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37117-Samurai-Chest-Event!/page6

I can also accept if there is a delay but not knowing I wind up acting like a dog casing his tail trying to get the Event to load when it seems it is not possible.

Zackhu
07-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Well seeing how event always start later for Andriod users is making it not rly fair. But what I find lacking is also Gree attitude to the customers. U get no good answer, cause saying everything is fine or its been looked over isnt a real answer.

Also if u look at how the scratchers were handled its not fair. Ios gets over a month of extra free items and thats it. Nothing done at all about the drawback. Its more their attitude about this position. If they prefer Ios and just dont like Android users they just need to say so. EG like Ios users bring more money in so they focus more on them. Im a adult I can take it just want a clear answer. Anyway its their game if I dont like it I should just quit.