PDA

View Full Version : Do I have enough explosives?

Ram
07-26-2012, 01:54 PM
What do you guys think?

http://i45.tinypic.com/33esig6.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/2djqbro.png

Should I get more napalm?

iteachem
07-26-2012, 01:55 PM
More Napalm

BOS
07-26-2012, 01:57 PM
490 more sarins

NightDragon
07-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Wheres the last call? Those defensive explosives would only last me 2 weeks the way I collect....😊

joaquim
07-26-2012, 02:01 PM
490 more sarins

This.......

Boom
07-26-2012, 02:03 PM
500 more last calls

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 02:20 PM
You need more...MOARRRRR!!!!

Boom
07-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Indestructible explosives that can be farmed in new maps

SevenO9
07-26-2012, 02:42 PM
This is proof we need more Last Call threads. Imagine some month ago, a player with 1000+ post asking what is an M4?

mxz
07-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Shhh. Keep TLC a secret.

hinofwars
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Shhh. Keep TLC a secret.

What is a TLC? I know NOTHING, really. :p

BTW, you need more TLC.

Babytway
07-26-2012, 03:49 PM
you will never have enough explosives

Boom
07-26-2012, 04:13 PM
If only we can..

The Billionaire
07-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Who cares, well done for clicking buy over 10,000 times, you must be so proud of youself.

By the way the mafia is currently capped at 500 which makes this thread a bit of a joke because of course you've got enough explosives.

Swifty
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Never enough.

balax
07-26-2012, 10:35 PM
i think u have too many,
leave your buildings uncollected, fight stronger rivals and don't deposit
so u loose some and become ...lighter. ;)

Max Power
07-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Who cares, well done for clicking buy over 10,000 times, you must be so proud of youself.

By the way the mafia is currently capped at 500 which makes this thread a bit of a joke because of course you've got enough explosives.

Ram has been playing the game since the beginning, he knows very well how it works.

Swearengen
07-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Sorry B, why the negative post? Ram knows. Besides we all know that more than 500 are required, as we all know they get eaten up and if you don't want your stats to crap out in a fight you need to have more to replace them so you maintain the 500 level...

boardgames rule
07-27-2012, 08:28 AM
I dont see the naplam and the last 3 explosives. What is up with that?

joaquim
07-27-2012, 08:42 AM
I dont see the naplam and the last 3 explosives. What is up with that?

What level are you at? If you're at a very low level you won't be able to see them in the store.

C-live
07-27-2012, 09:32 AM
I know this might be a dumb question for you guys but,
During this event do the drops stop? Because all I'm getting are jewel boxes.

Boom
07-27-2012, 09:40 AM
No they do not stop

C-live
07-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Ok thanks for that, must just be bad luck on the previous drops.
Just got Big Wheels in Little Havana. Finding it harder for TLC.

The Billionaire
07-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Sorry B, why the negative post? Ram knows. Besides we all know that more than 500 are required, as we all know they get eaten up and if you don't want your stats to crap out in a fight you need to have more to replace them so you maintain the 500 level...

Hey Swearengen, the reason for the negative post is that i've had no communication with Ram before or done anything to him yet he's posting comments like "Go away" on my threads which i find quite disrespectful and childish. If he doesn't like what he's reading, he doesn't have to read it. Those kind of comments put him in the same group as the trolls and idiots that are ruining this forum. Anyway i PM'd him to ask what his problem is and his reply was "you", again the sort of answer i'd get off my 8 year old godson. So i replied and said i thought he was quite childish and his reply was "shut up loser" which kinda proves my point. So my first impression of this guy is that he's a bit of a **** and when i saw this thread i thought it was pretty pointless because anyone at his level with his IPH would be able to do what he's done. It's a shame because i like to try and get on with everyone but i haven't got time for people who make them kind of comments and act like a kid.

Boom
07-27-2012, 12:23 PM
That's ram being ram....

sexkitteh
07-27-2012, 12:37 PM
I know this might be a dumb question for you guys but,
During this event do the drops stop? Because all I'm getting are jewel boxes.

I'm not sure if it's what you are getting at... but I hear that the drop rate it's lower during event time... so you might still get loot, just less...

i need muney
07-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Love how Ram makes these threads and never posts back :)

C-live
07-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the info on the drop rate, because I was going by the drop rate provided by mzx. Thank you for giving us that info in the first place. It took 9 clicks to get in little Havana today and yesterday it only took 4.

Ram
07-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, could you be anymore childish? Does your mum know you're playing this game you fooking prik

Who is childish and immature?

_dan_
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM

+1 for The Billionaire.

What the point to tap thousands times for $50 Molotov Cocktails ? Crazy.

Ghost818
07-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Perhaps the point of tapping Molotov Cocktails 1000 times is in theory (I may be wrong) having a surplus of weaker explosives are used as "bait" in order to preserve the stronger ones so they don't get consumed. Again this is only a theory it is possible that I am wrong.

The Billionaire
07-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Who is childish and immature?

That was a serious question because your actions led me to believe you were a child. To get through to a child sometimes you have to talk to them like a child!

_dan_
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Perhaps the point of tapping Molotov Cocktails 1000 times is in theory (I may be wrong) having a surplus of weaker explosives are used as "bait" in order to preserve the stronger ones so they don't get consumed. Again this is only a theory it is possible that I am wrong.

I believe none of weak explosives work if you already have 500 strong explosives. Ram may play it longer than some of us, but it does not mean he knows how explosives work, because no one told him how.

Olly1
07-27-2012, 03:02 PM
I believe none of weak explosives work if you already have 500 strong explosives. Ram may play it longer than some of us, but it does not mean he knows how explosives work, because no one told him how.

I recently lost my lower defence explosives when someone attacked me instead of my higher stat defence explosives....

The Billionaire
07-27-2012, 03:09 PM

I think dan is correct. Your 500 strongest explosives will be taken into battle therefore it's going to be one of them you lose.

I think a big factor in explosive consumption is the attack and defense skill points. I think if you have a high number of defensive skill points then you explosives will be consumed at a slower rate. If you get attacked by someone with a high number of attack skill points then your explosives will be consumed at a faster rate.

Just my theory but without knowing how skill points actually work it will remain a theory.

_dan_
07-27-2012, 03:10 PM
I recently lost my lower defence explosives when someone attacked me instead of my higher stat defence explosives....

If so, you should ask Funkio which explosives are priority counted against an attack, weak ones or strong ones ?

In both cases (weak use first or strong use first), buying weak explosives when having 500 strong explosives is useless.

mxz
07-27-2012, 03:16 PM
I think a big factor in explosive consumption is the attack and defense skill points. I think if you have a high number of defensive skill points then you explosives will be consumed at a slower rate. If you get attacked by someone with a high number of attack skill points then your explosives will be consumed at a faster rate.I haven't seen any evidence to support this. Explosives have consumable and diminish properties like (non-gold) units in MW do. My guess would be that they work in similar fashion, as that would save development time for the Funzio programmers. From my experience I tend to believe I've seen supporting correlations.

Swearengen
07-27-2012, 04:17 PM
B- no problem, didn't know the background but man everyone lets keep it civil...

Daniel2115
07-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey Swearengen, the reason for the negative post is that i've had no communication with Ram before or done anything to him yet he's posting comments like "Go away" on my threads which i find quite disrespectful and childish. If he doesn't like what he's reading, he doesn't have to read it. Those kind of comments put him in the same group as the trolls and idiots that are ruining this forum. Anyway i PM'd him to ask what his problem is and his reply was "you", again the sort of answer i'd get off my 8 year old godson. So i replied and said i thought he was quite childish and his reply was "shut up loser" which kinda proves my point. So my first impression of this guy is that he's a bit of a **** and when i saw this thread i thought it was pretty pointless because anyone at his level with his IPH would be able to do what he's done. It's a shame because i like to try and get on with everyone but i haven't got time for people who make them kind of comments and act like a kid.

You just can't talk to some people, it's pretty sad. People get behind their keyboards and start saying stuff they wouldn't even think about saying in real life. Don't even waste your time on him, most of his post are absolutely pointless anyway like this thread.