PDA

View Full Version : Top prize?

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Well is it the top 25 items left out or the worst 25?

iteachem
07-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Based on what it states I would assume it drops 500 mafia to 495 so only takes out lowest weapons..

Boom
07-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Worst.... I assume

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Depending on what level you are that's like -300/300 from a player with 40k/40k stats, really?

NightDragon
07-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Depending on what level you are that's like -300/300 from a player with 40k/40k stats, really?

Yup let's see how many people will spend a couple of hundred on getting that 300pt deduction

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Not trying to complain and I wish everyone good luck, but I would have loved to be in that dev meeting when this was suggested

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Yea this can be the difference between an otherwise even playing field.

Rodimus
07-26-2012, 03:21 PM
So GREE is basically negating the event prize from last week? Pfft...Whatever

QPR
07-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Yea this can be the difference between an otherwise even playing field.

That's just it though isn't it?

How can it ever be a level playing field when clowns like you and your crew are going around abusing cash and gold glitches

It's a shame as most on here are honest people but then you melts roll up and start taking liberties

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 03:38 PM
So GREE is basically negating the event prize from last week? Pfft...WhateverYea it's pretty much like the red pill vs the blue pill. You gotta catch em all!

...Now where have i heard that term before?

Babytway
07-26-2012, 03:46 PM
That's just it though isn't it?

How can it ever be a level playing field when clowns like you and your crew are going around abusing cash and gold glitches

It's a shame as most on here are honest people but then you melts roll up and start taking liberties

Remember boys this thread is about the top prize not CK vs QPR

The Billionaire
07-26-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm glad Gree keep releasing these events with no modifier for the top 250 prize and crappy modifiers for the top 25 prize because it makes my decision whether to spend real money or not very simple.....

I didn't spend any gold bars on the last event

I won't be spending any gold bars on this event

and unless you sort it out Gree my wallet is going to continue to rest for the forseeable future.

Sounds like your business plan needs a revamp!

Gree's current business plan......Get the minority of wealthly players to spend a lot of money.

What their bsiness plan should be.......Get majority of all players to spend a little bit of money.

It's no good releasing a double your funds period during a crappy event where the majority of players will have no interest in buying gold.

Seriously Gree, a selected group of forum members could do a much better job of running the company than you are at the moment and i bet they'd make twice as much money.

It really makes me wonder how you people have got to where you are because from where i'm standing you don't seem very intelligent!

**The Billionaire's wallet yells "thank you Gree for my continued rest" as The Billionaire clicks Post Quick Reply**

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 04:07 PM
^^^ its what happens when you have yourself a wonderful product/service. A product so great that it is the only thing keeping it alive.

Unfortunately, like anything with bad service, it will run down if the experiences aren't secured and nurtured. Indeed the events do point to a very select few, and i do agree that they would benefit a lot more if they even out the odds for certain things however, the theme is quite redundant now and we all know it too well.

What do we do? Continue to raise awareness thats what. How would you guy's feel about joining a facebook page in protest to such things? It can be an organized place that has a purpose to incite actions from GREE.

ShawnBB
07-26-2012, 04:08 PM
If you attack a player with 5 mafia, he will be screwed!

The Billionaire
07-26-2012, 04:13 PM
^^^ its what happens when you have yourself a wonderful product/service. A product so great that it is the only thing keeping it alive.

Unfortunately, like anything with bad service, it will run down if the experiences aren't secured and nurtured. Indeed the events do point to a very select few, and i do agree that they would benefit a lot more if they even out the odds for certain things however, the theme is quite redundant now and we all know it too well.

What do we do? Continue to raise awareness thats what. How would you guy's feel about joining a facebook page in protest to such things? It can be an organized place that has a purpose to incite actions from GREE.

Yes G, that's a great idea and i'd fully support it because they obviously ain't listening to us on the forum.

QPR
07-26-2012, 04:35 PM
I look forward to the link along with the weekly new ck member roster (gmail)

Keep it cold guys

Paulio
07-26-2012, 04:37 PM
If you attack a player with 5 mafia, he will be screwed!

Lol! That's hilarious!

Second Comming
07-26-2012, 05:36 PM
The first thing that entered my mind is the top 25 not being able to do TL goals after this is everyone they att has 495mafia.

I know its a **** perk, but those powerful weapons would probably cost around 4500 gold or more each just forthe stats considering a car with ~400-450 total stats will cost ~900gold. Still very powerful weapons.