PDA

View Full Version : To prove you doubters wrong

QPR
07-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Just to show I have been on ck's tail for sometime now here is a link to their old forum

http://xat.com/TheCOLDMafia

The content was moved a while back and I'm registered on their new site with 4 others from here and have been posting undercover there for sometime now.

Barroness which poster do you think I am on your site lol?

Im going to let them sweat it for now because the next details you see will shock you all

Boom
07-26-2012, 07:56 AM
Just give us the deets

Second Comming
07-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Sounds interesting - I hope the info actually does shock me haha

sister morphine
07-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Yawn! I could care less as I only visited the site once for five minutes.

What'd be far more interesting would be if you'd tell me where your fake Cold Commander is hiding like a toad under a stone. Stand up and be counted.

QPR
07-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Ok virgina

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Another failed attempt by the forum coward qpr. Don't you have some more mafia members to drop Barton?

QPR
07-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Another failed attempt by the forum coward qpr. Don't you have some more mafia members to drop Barton?

Lol you do talk some sh.it

Gwiz you was one of the top posters on there before the content was moved to the new server

Time to fess up gwiz

QPR
07-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Ck jhasian - (22hours ago)

"yo g wiz , I got somethin to ask you come to the chat room when u can"

sez
07-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Look bro, just post what you got! I'm not telling you what to do but if you're gonna do it then DO IT!

Oh and I am not affiliated with anyone or any group.

BOS
07-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Look bro, just post what you got! I'm not telling you what to do but if you're gonna do it then DO IT!

Seriously, just post it!

Crime City Mark
07-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Lol you do talk some sh.it

Gwiz you was one of the top posters on there before the content was moved to the new server

Time to fess up gwiz

Hey, watch the language.

Crime City Mark
07-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Just to show I have been on ck's tail for sometime now here is a link to their old forum

http://xat.com/TheCOLDMafia

The content was moved a while back and I'm registered on their new site with 4 others from here and have been posting undercover there for sometime now.

Barroness which poster do you think I am on your site lol?

Im going to let them sweat it for now because the next details you see will shock you all

Don't link to outside forums, thanks.

enahs1
07-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Clear your inbox qpr

Boom
07-26-2012, 09:10 AM
Just give us deets!! Mark u should really check out the CC mark is the man thread in MW..

QPR
07-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Clear your inbox qpr

Done ehnas

Boom
07-26-2012, 09:20 AM
U gonna show us??

vitus79
07-26-2012, 09:22 AM
yes stop playing "i know something you dont.."
look even Mark is interested in what u got to say :)

Dillinja
07-26-2012, 09:27 AM

Pretty much sums up how everyone else feels...
Joey...Walk the walk if you gonna talk the talk.If it's true, we'd all have a bit more respect for you

Boom
07-26-2012, 09:31 AM
And smack ck up

Paulio
07-26-2012, 09:36 AM
@QPR:

First, you're lame.

Second, if you really had something on CK, then you would have shown it already. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from doing so. You've been exposed, you're weak, and there's nothing to bargain for. All of this means you have nothing.

Last, what is this ridiculous chat room you created? Do you really think CK would use a free, public chat room? It's obvious you created that chat room. While poking around, I found another one that you started:

EDIT: Deleted link

sez
07-26-2012, 09:41 AM
@QPR:

Last, what is this ridiculous chat room you created? Do you really think CK would use a free, public chat room? It's obvious you created that chat room. While poking around, I found another one that you started:

lol at the Header, Nicely done Paulio.

QPR
07-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Nice try paulio but we all know I didn't create that forum don't we.

The lengths you guys go to to squirm your way out of things is frankly pathetic.

I suppose as the saying goes "all about safety in numbers"

Second Comming
I've read a lot of posts from you QPR and this will be the make or break of my opinion about you.

Either your not a lier, you have some evidence or at least somthing fun to read or your worse than any gang member whichever mafia he/she belongs to.

enahs1
@QPR:

First, you're lame.

Second, if you really had something on CK, then you would have shown it already. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from doing so. You've been exposed, you're weak, and there's nothing to bargain for. All of this means you have nothing.

http://xat.com/qprtheplum
I would have believed this until I saw the header of the chat group and how it was hateful towards him. So I believe it was made in spite of him.

Paulio
07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
I would have believed this until I saw the header of the chat group and how it was hateful towards him. So I believe it was made in spite of him.

Or perhaps it was made to show everyone how easy it is to use a FREE site to create a chat room with whatever name you wish...

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
QPR did you look in that mirror yet? Is their any self respect left. Move On!

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I would have believed this until I saw the header of the chat group and how it was hateful towards him. So I believe it was made in spite of him.I think it just goes to show how anyone can manipulate a free chatroom like that

enahs1
07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/a42ae317.jpg

QPR
07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Or perhaps it was made to show everyone how easy it is to use a FREE site to create a chat room with whatever name you wish...

It may well be easy but we all know I didn't create it.

With respect to you paulio and despite your efforts to belittle me you have only just joined ck and you wasn't around at the time that site was running.

In summary you shouldn't concern yourself with facts you can't dispute

QPR
07-26-2012, 09:55 AM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/a42ae317.jpg

Oh but they said the naughty qpr created the forum

Boom

QPR
07-26-2012, 09:57 AM
I make that qpr 1-0 cold karma

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 09:59 AM

With respect to you paulio and despite your efforts to belittle me you have only just joined ck and you wasn't around at the time that site was running.

In summary you shouldn't concern yourself with facts you can't disputeBro, this was made loooooong before there was even more than 10 members or even before we got called out by the indians. This was the rise of "COLD mafia", a then general group. Got a lot of aid from a respectable forum member who pointed me in the direction to help group communication (thanks to that person).

But again qpr, what is the point? What are you gaining from proving we have other means of communication?

Paulio
07-26-2012, 10:02 AM

In summary you shouldn't concern yourself with facts you can't dispute

EDIT: Apparently it was a CK-created chat room [end edit]. What does that prove? Seriously, please post your evidence of so-called cheating and let's just move on.

It seems that the forum is having great discussion threads lately. Every time it trends that way, you pop up and create a ridiculous thread like this and try to hog up all the attention ... and it works.

QPR
07-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Bro, this was made loooooong before there was even more than 10 members or even before we got called out by the indians. This was the rise of "COLD mafia", a then general group. Got a lot of aid from a respectable forum member who pointed me in the direction to help group communication (thanks to that person).

But again qpr, what is the point? What are you gaining from proving we have other means of communication?

Gwiz come now it's time to fess up

Earlier in this thread you said how created it now your saying I didn't. Lol

Are people seeing a trend here.?

Ps thanks for the gmails I did a gaming will " I keep copies of everything "

QPR
07-26-2012, 10:08 AM
EDIT: Apparently it was a CK-created chat room [end edit]. What does that prove? Seriously, please post your evidence of so-called cheating and let's just move on.

It seems that the forum is having great discussion threads lately. Every time it trends that way, you pop up and create a ridiculous thread like this and try to hog up all the attention ... and it works.

Many thanks for trying to belittle to earlier

The views on this thread are 417 which would suggest this is a popular thread

Of course if your a moderator of this site please indicate so on your profile

Paulio
07-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Many thanks for trying to belittle to earlier

The views on this thread are 417 which would suggest this is a popular thread

Of course if your a moderator of this site please indicate so on your profile

Once again, you dodge the point. These games have grown old and stale. Time to utilize the ignore feature.

Boom
07-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Bro, this was made loooooong before there was even more than 10 members or even before we got called out by the indians. This was the rise of "COLD mafia", a then general group. Got a lot of aid from a respectable forum member who pointed me in the direction to help group communication (thanks to that person).

But again qpr, what is the point? What are you gaining from proving we have other means of communication?Yeah wiz at first u said QPR created it now what are u saying?

QPR
07-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Once again, you dodge the point. These games have grown old and stale. Time to utilize the ignore feature.

Your choice your a mere Wum anyway

Paulio
07-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah wiz at first u said QPR created it now what are u saying?

G didn't say that at all. Re-read his posts.

QPR
07-26-2012, 10:29 AM
G didn't say that at all. Re-read his posts.

He implied it by backing up your claim I created it

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Yeah wiz at first u said QPR created it now what are u saying?No I didn't. For the same reasons Paulio demonstrated is the same reasons why we no longer use that room.

Lol qpr you are a real "try hard", but I guess its your nature.

QPR
07-26-2012, 10:52 AM
No I didn't. For the same reasons Paulio demonstrated is the same reasons why we no longer use that room.

Lol qpr you are a real "try hard", but I guess its your nature.

Gwiz you might want to have a word with the baroness as I did offer her a way out of this but she decided against

mxz
07-26-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not about to take sides in any of this...but is there a short (3 sentence) background into why qpr is all up on CK's nuts?

Boom
07-26-2012, 11:30 AM
She called them out. They called her out back. Now their fighting

sez
07-26-2012, 11:33 AM
She called them out. They called her out back. Now their fighting

So QPR is a chick???

Soooooo whats up QPR? how you doin?

mxz
07-26-2012, 11:33 AM
From my limited understanding - CK's tend to have jobs...so it's somewhat surprising they spend time replying to a 12 year old's demands to admit to cheating.

QPR
07-26-2012, 11:42 AM
So QPR is a chick???

Soooooo whats up QPR? how you doin?

Errr Im definitely not a chick and not a 12 year old

Swearengen
07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I think the general consensus is post the goods or stop posting about it...or pm everyone a link to the evidence.

He said, she said is old.

in-game j
07-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Errr Im definitely not a chick and not a 12 year old

you sure act like one.

Boom
07-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Idk if he/she is a he or she or a shehe

joaquim
07-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Just give us the damn info!

_dan_
07-26-2012, 12:48 PM
From my limited understanding - CK's tend to have jobs...so it's somewhat surprising they spend time replying to a 12 year old's demands to admit to cheating.

QPR was r*p*d by CK gangs, CK guys used Jedi power for that process, that's cheat.

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 01:04 PM
QPR was r*p*d by CK gangs, CK guys used Jedi power for that process, that's cheat.Just made him sell off his 2 wedding chapels and his 2 t-shirt stands lol!

No doubt he is winning lol, and what makes it worse for the guy is that he can't even stand up for himself, because he will just prove everyone right.

This is truly fun, Barton!

QPR
07-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Gwiz the melt

QPR
07-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Just made him sell off his 2 wedding chapels and his 2 t-shirt stands lol!

No doubt he is winning lol, and what makes it worse for the guy is that he can't even stand up for himself, because he will just prove everyone right.

This is truly fun, Barton!

Did you really?

GWIZ like I said to the baroness I have the goods to make your crew look like idiots.

Boom
07-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Then fcking post it

Max Power
07-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Can I get my 5 minutes back?

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Can I get my 5 minutes back?Total claim for minutes: 5

Minutes refunded: 2.5 minutes.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Barton.

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Did you really?

GWIZ like I said to the baroness I have the goods to make your crew look like idiots.No doubt your a professional at making people look like idiots.

You are actually your own portfolio lol!

psxnitro
07-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Not taking any side... but from the perspective of an outside on-looker... QPR seems to be a troll, and making himself look like an idiot...

DBM 2IC
07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
God QPR just post the goods feels like I'm going threw the whole DBM thing again dunno if I can handle that

QPR
07-26-2012, 03:34 PM
CCM has politely asked me not to do so

Munch on it
07-26-2012, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;348726]CCM has politely asked me not to do so

Lol yeah right pics or it didn't happen

sez
07-26-2012, 04:28 PM

Wow, #epic fail!!!!

doinkent
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Wow, #epic fail!!!!

no, the #epicfail is that paulio muppet trying hard to prove qpr didnt make the chat room. lol. funny stuff. Cheater Krew

sez
07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
no, the #epicfail is that paulio muppet trying hard to prove qpr didnt make the chat room. lol. funny stuff. Cheater Krew

I don't care about the people involved (I don't mean that personally G) but the #epic fail is not posting anything at all but "CCmark politely asked me not to" give me a break....

doinkent
07-26-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't care about the people involved (I don't mean that personally G) but the #epic fail is not posting anything at all but "CCmark politely asked me not to" give me a break....

who cares, we dont need proof... we know they cheat

joaquim
07-26-2012, 05:57 PM

That's a load of BS. You're just hiding the fact that you have no evidence of cheating.

sez
07-26-2012, 06:46 PM
who cares, we dont need proof... we know they cheat

I want to know because of the game, I don't care about the individuals. I want to know for me. I buy gold, no where close to what some do but still I do. I'm almost cured of my illness of no self control when new crates come out and if there is more concrete proof that the game is still completely broken maybe it will be the final nail in the coffin. Understand?

Murda
07-26-2012, 07:41 PM
With smart utilization of the ignore feature, this thread is only like 8 posts long and just as useful.....

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Have sent "gwhiz" pm with player info, can't list player name as CCM said would be banned if I did again. There is CK player on level 105 with 50 of the launchers that do not unlock until level 115. How would one aquire them if not a CHEAT?

Boom
07-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Pics backhat??

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Have sent "gwhiz" pm with player info, can't list player name as CCM said would be banned if I did again. There is CK player on level 105 with 50 of the launchers that do not unlock until level 115. How would one aquire them if not a CHEAT?As discussed, your talking about the exceleros that are unlocked at level 115, not the rpg's that are unlocked at lvl 100.

I assume this is the kind of ignorance that makes up 75% of the tickets out there.

Now unless you are talking about the multiple grenade launcher, I do not know when that unlocks. Do you have pics by any chance?

outbackhat
07-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Don't have screenshot on my phone, and to "gwhiz" defense building launchers unlock at 115 and 145. I am not talking weapons. And since game is more flawed than forum I do not care about being banned. Name is zendfrim code 904362421 level 105. Maybe a forum member with screenshot can find and take pic. I am not nor do I want to be part of your "war", just think players who have to resort to cheating are mentally weak and they know it and is why they feel they must cheat.

enahs1
07-26-2012, 10:09 PM
As discussed, your talking about the exceleros that are unlocked at level 115, not the rpg's that are unlocked at lvl 100.

I assume this is the kind of ignorance that makes up 75% of the tickets out there.

Now unless you are talking about the multiple grenade launcher, I do not know when that unlocks. Do you have pics by any chance?
Kind of ironic. You are calling him ignorant when it's you who is being ignorant.

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Wow guys...Anyways...It's all good

DBM 2IC
07-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Don't have screenshot on my phone, and to "gwhiz" defense building launchers unlock at 115 and 145. I am not talking weapons. And since game is more flawed than forum I do not care about being banned. Name is zendfrim code 904362421 level 105. Maybe a forum member with screenshot can find and take pic. I am not nor do I want to be part of your "war", just think players who have to resort to cheating are mentally weak and they know it and is why they feel they must cheat.

Is this QPR? Cos I just checked this guy out and he has none of missile turrets or the other one that's unlocked at level 145 but he does have lots of surveillance centers and Gatling turrets which there is nothing wrong with him having

sister morphine
07-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Is this QPR? Cos I just checked this guy out and he has none of missile turrets or the other one that's unlocked at level 145 but he does have lots of surveillance centers and Gatling turrets which there is nothing wrong with him having
+1. He also does not have the multiple grenade launcher. Those who know me understand my loathing of cheaters so fess up outbackhat, you got it wrong

Strife
07-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Hilarious thread, hey paulio and gwiz I would not entertain these kids. CK doing something right if QPR has to spend his time trying to look and expose chatrooms.

Paulio
07-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Let me change the subject.

How come this event wasn't in relation to the Olympics?

Maybe prizes using an Olympic theme.
Even the limited edition weapons could of been Olympic themed.

Example.
Gun - The flaming torch gun
Melee - poisoned javelin
Eta eta.

Would of got people in the spirit of spending their cash on gold.

P.S. Why don't I have privilege to make a new thread.

You need 5 more posts, then you can start a thread. It's some kind of anti-spam thing funzio put into place not too long ago.

G Wiz
07-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks does that mean I only need 4 more once I post this.

Cool.

Last question, the random question has always been the same.

Dog.Portmore empire? Yuh a yardie i see no?

QPR
07-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Mi Gaza.
Mi flex inna London now.

Badman forward, badman pull up.

I'm in one of the pictures if you check this out.
http://www.iliekochie.com/

The Misuse of basic English is a dead give away

Welcome back fig

Dillinja
07-27-2012, 04:08 AM
You wish.

Would you like to post a pic of my face I just started this game over 8 days ago.
Sure don't look like a fig.

Dont watch that blud,fi real man like dem a joker. soon learn how a tings run up in dis place.
Bless...

Second Comming
07-27-2012, 04:15 AM
Dont watch that blud,fi real man like dem a joker. soon learn how a tings run up in dis place.

:) :) Bring on da Bass!

Deluxe
07-27-2012, 05:56 AM

This is the same POS who tried to call me out as a cheater and was dead wrong. I have many people who can back me up and make you look like an idiot - though you do a fine job of making yourself look like an idiot so I won't interfere! I have been buds w/ Zendfrim for a long time and no way he cheats and I guarantee he will be very strongly backed if you try to bring that weak sauce to the table again! You're just jealous your account sucks compared to his (and mine). Instead of crying foul to everyone you see with good numbers why don't you just keep to yourself you skip skap skalliwag...
Oh yeah almost forgot to share...tonight's special is 'outbackhat', served cold with a side of 'say somethin'...

Dillinja
07-27-2012, 07:35 AM
:) :) Bring on da Bass!

You know you been missed ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gI5pFQvHoc

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 08:00 AM
QPR that forum was created by us and can be found by a simple google of cold Maffia.

We left it up to mess with people like you who would think they found our secret forum!

Lol congrats Indian jones your on to something. The real one can't be found with google so I guess your out of luck. You can also see there hasn't been any activity there for months.

Keep trying.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 08:01 AM

CCM can you verify this statement? I'm sending a PM. We're sick of this guy trolling the forum

Time to issue IP bans.....Please!

joaquim
07-27-2012, 08:14 AM
CCM can you verify this statement? I'm sending a PM. We're sick of this guy trolling the forum

He'll probably just respond by saying that it's nothing to worry about or not respond at all but good luck anyway.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Was at the landing last night ;)

QPR
07-27-2012, 08:24 AM

I agree we need to ban your IP

QPR
07-27-2012, 08:28 AM
QPR that forum was created by us and can be found by a simple google of cold Maffia.

We left it up to mess with people like you who would think they found our secret forum!

Lol congrats Indian jones your on to something. The real one can't be found with google so I guess your out of luck. You can also see there hasn't been any activity there for months.

Keep trying.

Like I said I have been posting on your new forum for some time can't you read?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Post the address, screen shot, password, anything to verify your insanity.

Prove it!

joaquim
07-27-2012, 08:35 AM
QPR don't you have a soccer forum to moderate?

Deluxe
07-27-2012, 01:13 PM
QPR don't you have a soccer forum to moderate?

I wouldn't call the work of Queens Park Rangers 'soccer' as they are one of the worst teams in the EPL...