PDA

View Full Version : Android Tapjoy

iatrogenicx
07-26-2012, 05:43 AM
Glad we finally got it. I probably do 3-5 offers daily or each time I deplete my stamina. I purchased $8 gold since buying the game and spent it on BB court, ice cream shops and smoke shops. I finally amassed 150 gold through Tapjoy. Was going to save for a church but instead going to finally get Goodfella!! One day I'll have to clean out all these apps. LOL!! What did other people get?

iteachem
07-26-2012, 05:54 AM
Tapjoy
2 churches
2 pirate taverns
1 goodfellas
3-5 crates

azhegin
07-26-2012, 06:36 AM
How do you do that? Just clicking "Earn free gold" button?
Mine comes in with no offers most of the time just blank white window.
Got only about 60 gold bars so far.

jojofromdabronx
07-26-2012, 06:56 AM

Yes I click that and it send you to free gold offers page which is usually 1-3 pages long for me. Maybe restart your device? It seems to disappear during during events and gold sales. You use Tapjoy for any other app?

iteachem
07-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Also.. Have gotten blockbuster, netflix, and superpass offers to work. All are essentially free trials with mega tapjoy gold. I used a different email/credit card as I already had netflix and previously had blockbuster and it worked with no issues despite the messages that previously enrolled did not qualify.

Took and up to 3 hours for them to add the gold

Skitzo
07-26-2012, 10:40 AM

Try going to tapjoy.com and selecting Crime City from the "Your APPS" section. You should be able to earn gold that way too. Hope it helps.