PDA

View Full Version : A/D Stats Massively Changed?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 03:15 AM
Yesterday (9am)
L100
6160/hr
500 allies
39504/55209

Today (5am)
L101
6410/hr
498 allies
58066/75454

Dumb question - have people noticed their A/D MASSIVELY!!! shifting in the past day?

I've been looking at my units, and nearly all of them have changed stats pretty significantly.

Basilisk: 67/38
Manticore 29/16
Imp 22/9
High Priest: 18/51
Battling ram: 11/1
Canon: 50/28

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 03:18 AM
Wake up Red, you're dreaming!

Wish I could say yes, but my stats have only increased from adding allies and my priests are still 11/32.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 03:23 AM
I'll be honest - I thought I was still a little tipsy from last night.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1962/photorm.png

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 03:27 AM
My priests have requested your priests be tested for performance enhancing drug usage. Please have them fill these tiny cups up and send them back so that they can be brought to justice.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 03:34 AM
I'm seeing it on other high level people.

Manticore 29/16
Imp 22/9
Dragon: 126/77 (I dont have these)

EthanQ
07-26-2012, 03:55 AM
If the stat of high priest are changing to that, it'd be great! :D

The_Red
07-26-2012, 03:59 AM
If these are the new values - it basically devalues all the armor/weapons farming that people did. *shrug*

I'm more interested in the casualty losses for PvE - all the old people Ive been attacking for 0 unit losses no longer see those free hits anymore because (like me) their A/D is significantly higher than it was yesterday with the "new?" unit values.

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Red, I see you on the list alot but sent you an ally request yesterday. If you see me check out my stats because its all unchanged as far as I can see. I'm "Dave" lvl 107 ingame. somewhere around 305 allies currently.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 04:16 AM
I have several hundred (guess) allies requests backed up... since they're capped at 50 to see, I cant see you. I sent you an allies request. Hopefully your list is smaller than mine.

EthanQ
07-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Red, just a quick question. Why do you not want to accept those allies request or is there a reason to it?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Red, just a quick question. Why do you not want to accept those allies request or is there a reason to it?

Max allies = 500. I'm at max allies. I like to keep allies in backup so that I can throttle my A/D.

In general, Im only at max allies right now because I needed the extra A for the boss event - I throttled my attack score by 15k by adding 200 allies. Adding 15k to attack in a day would be impossible with unit purchases. I will go back down to 300 allies here in another day or so. At 300 allies I was getting attacked once a day - at 500 allies Ive got attacked 30x in the last 24 hours. *blink* To much questing between 450-500 of people who really could care less what they attack or unit losses.

"Whales" (I hate that term) @ max allies of 500 cant see down to 300 or choose not to attack there.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 04:37 AM
With that said... I'm still quite befuddled by all of the unit stats changed in the game w/o warning.

Hello Kitty
07-26-2012, 04:39 AM
With that said... I'm still quite befuddled by all of the unit stats changed in the game w/o warning.My high priests are still at 18/32.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 04:48 AM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/844/photoyds.png

YLL
07-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Mine also unchanged, but I'm at Level 46. Maybe a glitch?

Addyman
07-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Mine also unchanged, but I'm at Level 46. Maybe a glitch?

One hell of a glitch lol!! Wish I had a glitch like that. My stats are still the same :(

On a brighter note, due to the 'vanishing gold' debacle yesterday, Funzio / Gree reinstated my lost gold and gave me an extra 75K :)

marebear
07-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Why are mine only 11/32? I'm a Mage. What a joke.

Hobtuse
07-26-2012, 06:36 AM
can't see any difference for me as I am still doing OT for the Helms of Darkness event..

perhaps you guys can refresh your game? what do you guys call the action where you double-click the home button and quit the application there?

EthanQ
07-26-2012, 06:37 AM
That's still quite confusing, but still thanks for the info. I'll digest it soon enough haha

The_Red
07-26-2012, 06:37 AM
perhaps you guys can refresh your game? what do you guys call the action where you double-click the home button and quit the application there?

I've heard dipping your phone in a nice glass of 82 degree water (must be exactly 82 degrees) will perform a hard reset on your phone. :P

MaverickMunkey
07-26-2012, 06:51 AM
I've heard dipping your phone in a nice glass of 82 degree water (must be exactly 82 degrees) will perform a hard reset on your phone. :P

Don't say that - someone really might follow your advice!!!!!

MaverickMunkey
07-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Just checked my stats and they haven't changed either. Has this occurred to all of your units or just the magic ones?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Just checked my stats and they haven't changed either. Has this occurred to all of your units or just the magic ones?

I dont remember all of the values of the units... but I believe that its all of the units. I see other people's units higher as well... its not like mine are x*1.3 and everyone else is at x.

mrmeow 5
07-26-2012, 07:06 AM
is it because you have the magic boost building?

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Accepted your ally request and I see your priests as having the normal stats 11/32. Your atk/def also seem to not be boosted as you are seeing. This is one weird glitch.

YLL
07-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Sounds to me like something's gone corrupt in your app - try a reinstall? I maintain that KA is the buggiest iPhone app I have ever come across, and by far!

The_Red
07-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Sounds to me like something's gone corrupt in your app - try a reinstall? I maintain that KA is the buggiest iPhone app I have ever come across, and by far!

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3771/photomw.png

Not a bad bug to have while trying to do the Boss quests. ;)

RandomUser
07-26-2012, 07:37 AM
I have two games going - one on my iphone and one on my ipod. I noticed the boost on my iphone game... level 82, still running in O/T. I have not noticed a boost on my ipod game... level 78. Perhaps it's only happening for higher level players?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 07:42 AM
I have two games going - one on my iphone and one on my ipod. I noticed the boost on my iphone game... level 82, still running in O/T. I have not noticed a boost on my ipod game... level 78. Perhaps it's only happening for higher level players?'

From my iphone, I still see people in mid 50s levels with 11/1 battering rams, so the boost is there.

P4TR1C14N
07-26-2012, 07:43 AM
My stats did change also. I'm a humble mid level player (Lvl 68).

I didn't check the root of the change as i only saw it on my profile.

I thought it was for everybody, but it seems not when reading this topic. Quite big glitch/bug if this is really the case.

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 07:45 AM
That's one heck of a nice bug if you hit the boss guys that much harder without having their hit points also boosted.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Red, I see you on the list alot but sent you an ally request yesterday. If you see me check out my stats because its all unchanged as far as I can see. I'm "Dave" lvl 107 ingame. somewhere around 305 allies currently.

Sent you a PM with your stats as I see them.

RandomUser
07-26-2012, 07:50 AM
This completely restructures the game. You have to re-analyze your army makeup and your production strategy. If definitely devalues farming as was indicated earlier.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 07:52 AM
... at least other people are seeing it now... so Im not completely insane.... I feel a little less "special" though. :(

RandomUser
07-26-2012, 07:53 AM
That's one heck of a nice bug if you hit the boss guys that much harder without having their hit points also boosted.

The change only appears to be with PvP stats, not with PvE. The attack/defense values of the mid and upper level army units have had a significant boost - 50-60% in the cases I've looked at so far.

Vile Lynn
07-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Does anyone remember when Funzio changed the explosive prices in CC?

Some players had new prices much, much higher than the old ones for about a month if I remember correctly... Then one day *bam!* everyone had the higher prices which really sucked if you didn't stock up with the cheaper prices before the change became universal. I was one of the lucky players that stocked up on the low-priced bombs before the unannounced switch.

Also, when Funzio upped the explosive prices, the explosives were supposed to "last longer" (*cough*bs! imho)

So, maybe the KA units will last longer... hopefully not less with the increase in stats.
And hopefully they won't increase the prices!

The_Red
07-26-2012, 08:06 AM
So, maybe the KA units will last longer... hopefully not less with the increase in stats.
And hopefully they won't increase the prices!

On the people that Ive been questing on for the past month multiple times a day... I'm seeing an increase in unit loses.

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Good point, are the units more costly for those of you seeing the higher stats?

Red, replied to your email.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Good point, are the units more costly for those of you seeing the higher stats?

Red, replied to your email.

no. same price.

I replied back with the correct cut/paste.

d_nickels
07-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Got it. You see my stats as being boosted even though I see them as normal. Very strange. Does this enable you to beat the bosses easier or did their hp get boosted by a similar % from your point of view. It might just be a visual bug with no real in game impact.

The_Red
07-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Got it. You see my stats as being boosted even though I see them as normal. Very strange. Does this enable you to beat the bosses easier or did their hp get boosted by a similar % from your point of view. It might just be a visual bug with no real in game impact.

I think my baseline was set when the event started. I'm working on 11 right now. I think it does help since my attack is roughly 2x what it was when the event started.

I'm predicting that I'll make it to 12 or 13 prior to not being able to do enough attack.

Vile Lynn
07-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Has anyone sent in a ticket to ask Support?

Would be nice if they would announce changes before they make the changes... like they said they would... sorta what the forum is for, right? lol, but they like us to guess what's going on.

...and yeah, I understand that if this is a glitch they can't announce those, but I think this is foreshadowing a game change like the CC explosives.

Guido69
07-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Maybe it is a token to high level players during the boss event, so that you can get a few more bosses defeated without gems.

btw, my stats did not change

spectra
07-26-2012, 09:13 AM
My stats have not change
also the stat of my units remain the same as when the start of the game

TELL YOUR UNITS TO SEND MY UNITS THE STEROIDS THEY ARE USING.............LOL

marebear
07-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Accepted your ally request and I see your priests as having the normal stats 11/32. Your atk/def also seem to not be boosted as you are seeing. This is one weird glitch.You should only see his stats without the boost. That should normal.

spectra
07-26-2012, 09:24 AM
I have two games going - one on my iphone and one on my ipod. I noticed the boost on my iphone game... level 82, still running in O/T. I have not noticed a boost on my ipod game... level 78. Perhaps it's only happening for higher level players?

NO.........I am lv-132 and my stats are still the same

Cool Fella
07-26-2012, 09:46 AM
How come my units didn't change...

spectra
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Here is an idea

maybe the uploaded this new stats into all the BETA players to test how these changes would affect the game and boss events, and you got included by error.

I suggest to kill as many bosses as you can now, before they find out and take it away from you, :D

The_Red
07-26-2012, 10:38 AM
How come my units didn't change...

my unit's huge.

spectra
07-26-2012, 10:45 AM
WAAAAAAA........WAAAAAAAAAAAAA........WAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME HATES ME..................WAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........WAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

I WANT THOSE UNITS...................WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........... ...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOL............Just pulling a FLAN here.....................HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hapl0
07-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Lol, i hope flan won't sue you.

MaverickMunkey
07-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Spectra - please don't think about becoming the flan of the KA forum!! If your not careful you will start spamming threads and demanding a Turret Operator!!!!

Crime City Mark
07-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Okay, here's the deal. This is something we're trying out to make units more viable.

This actually effects everyone, but only some people are seeing it right now.

Hapl0
07-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks CCM, so, in the end this change is permanent?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Okay, here's the deal. This is something we're trying out to make units more viable.

Thank you for the clarification. I am kinda curious - if all the units are getting higher attack/defense... arent you just moving everyone up in unison and it provides no net benefit? (outside of lowering the value of weapons/armor)

Tiki
07-26-2012, 11:53 AM

Bless your heart! I send you a great big hug :) pretty obvious what I have.

Guido69
07-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Thank you for the clarification. I am kinda curious - if all the units are getting higher attack/defense... arent you just moving everyone up in unison and it provides no net benefit? (outside of lowering the value of weapons/armor)

maybe it's just so that in the future people can defeat the boss in epic boss events more often, get closer to the finish line and feel compelled to buy gems to reach the end goal.

omnus
07-26-2012, 12:06 PM

If it is not seen on any of my units now, does that mean my stats are not shown as intended? Does this put some at a disadvantage fending off attacks from those that do see the trial stats?

The_Red
07-26-2012, 12:09 PM
maybe it's just so that in the future people can defeat the boss in epic boss events more often, get closer to the finish line and feel compelled to buy gems to reach the end goal.

It would have just been easier to change their multiplier on the Boss event vs changing everyones states.

If it is not seen on any of my units now, does that mean my stats are not shown as intended? Does this put some at a disadvantage fending off attacks from those that do see the trial stats?

IMHO, No - it doesnt cause a disadvantage. Everyone I attack has the same unit A/Ds that I have... Id even argue that lower level people have an advantage, because I'm seeing much higher casualties now attacking the same folks I was attacking yesterday.

Vile Lynn
07-26-2012, 12:30 PM

Ha! Just like they did with the CC explosives.

spectra
07-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Lol, i hope flan won't sue you.

HAHAH, it is not "register trademark" yet, So I can use it, lol

Spectra - please don't think about becoming the flan of the KA forum!! If your not careful you will start spamming threads and demanding a Turret Operator!!!!

I will not demand a Turret operator..............instead I want a purple awesome dragon similar to Bahamut in the FF series that actually you can see in action when attacking.........hahaha

The_Red
07-26-2012, 01:34 PM
FWIW - the unit losses are at least 2-3x what Ive seen before attacking the same people with the same unit mix as they had yesterday. While its good that the A/D went up, its also significantly changed the unit casualties.

Im atting people with 4x A2D and 4-5x Units to Battle and losing 1-3 units every attack on players that I would lose 1 imp from every 3-4 hits yesterday. (before anyone says it - these are players that I/others been attacking for WEEKS so Im VERY familiar with the casualty losses.)

The benefits of the Boss event are far outweighed by further nurfing player vs player. PvP was already bad... even worse with this change from playing with it today.

My 2 cents.

Funkey monkey
07-26-2012, 01:35 PM
The original pioneers in KA were able to farm huge supplies of high value weapons and armor. Do you think they are doing this to compensate for those that start later? This lowers the value of those weapons? Why wouldn't they reduce the cost of gold weapons and armor instead? I may have to change my strategy.

Talkazar
07-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Thanks for telling us what is going on, CCM.

That said, this change is basicly sucks. As it stood, farming for gold was a somewhat better strategy than going back and mastering the maps, now its being moved to the only viable strategy with all drops effectively being just cute, which in turn massively cuts the the value of the PvE content. Methinks the suits thinking up new ways to make people buy gold need to be reminded that one of the preconditions for revenue is to have a game worth buying gold in.

The original pioneers in KA were able to farm huge supplies of high value weapons and armor. Do you think they are doing this to compensate for those that start later? This lowers the value of those weapons? Why wouldn't they reduce the cost of gold weapons and armor instead? I may have to change my strategy.

Given that I've literally never seen people with surprisingly high stats due to this (as against high stats due to masses of gem(inc event) units/dragons) this surely cannot have been much of a concern. That window was comparatively small and months ago - its long being swamped by everything else.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 03:48 PM
With the potential/probable change in a/d stats of units (all, some or most), it provides a compensation for the epic boss events on an immediate basis for those of us who hate or dislike and won't camp. If I did (like a level 10 ally of mine with all wyverns, a/d stats close to if not already 10k), I'd be closer to 75k stats right now with my level, and could easily get up to boss level 25 or so, barely breaking a sweat. Right now, I think I'm about to top off at boss 19.

Getting loot from PvE provide anywhere from 1k to 11k or more of your a/d IF every unit is equipped with something cheap, and you bring 900+ units to battle in PvP. The more expensive, the better.

I also see that it compensates for some of the recent indestructible units that are 600 - 1000+ attack given out at the events. Free players can have one he'll of a stat to contend with (unless those unites to up as well, CCM?).

All in all, no change except better looking stats, and epic boss events easier to do this enabling FREE players to have a better chance to get free indestructible units.

IMHO of course.

What do you think?

enahs1
07-26-2012, 03:54 PM

So, these changes are permanent and will raise all of our stats at one point in time?

GetItOn
07-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Without knowing further information yet, it seems better like someone else stated to just tweak the epic boss settings. Higher A/D across the board just means more losses in PvP. And if some units are tweaked differently then others, it might make previous strategies obsolete. If everything is just getting a 25% boost across the board.. whats really the point? If anything, it makes Gem units less powerful. Maybe that's what they want, to shorten the gap. Unless those units go up proportionally too.

Anyone with the new stats have any Indestructibles in their inventory to see if those are affected as well?

Timbathia
07-26-2012, 04:23 PM
FWIW - the unit losses are at least 2-3x what Ive seen before attacking the same people with the same unit mix as they had yesterday. While its good that the A/D went up, its also significantly changed the unit casualties.

Im atting people with 4x A2D and 4-5x Units to Battle and losing 1-3 units every attack on players that I would lose 1 imp from every 3-4 hits yesterday. (before anyone says it - these are players that I/others been attacking for WEEKS so Im VERY familiar with the casualty losses.)

The benefits of the Boss event are far outweighed by further nurfing player vs player. PvP was already bad... even worse with this change from playing with it today.

My 2 cents.

If you are right and the unit losses are increasing significantly with this change, then it is a very sad day for KA.

enahs1
07-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Is that why I lost 3 high priests in one battle?

Funkey monkey
07-26-2012, 04:33 PM

Im atting people with 4x A2D and 4-5x Units to Battle and losing 1-3 units every attack on players that I would lose 1 imp from every 3-4 hits yesterday.

Red - could some of the loss be a result of you raising your ally count and bringing in more units to the battle?

Hobtuse
07-26-2012, 05:32 PM
I finally restarted my application ... Nothing has changed thus far for me stats-wise.. Activated the level 7 epic boss quest.. still tickling him with my attack.

@CCM: Can you give us more information rather than just a two line statement? Such as if this is permanent?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Anyone with the new stats have any Indestructible in their inventory to see if those are affected as well?

I second that question. Dang good point to make. If they don't increase the gem unit stats as well, there are going to be a LOT more PO'd players than even coming up in the forums already, if they are pretty much rendered useless in stat-comparison (such as the units gotten out of chests).

The_Red
07-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Red - could some of the loss be a result of you raising your ally count and bringing in more units to the battle?

4x the "units to battle" and 3-4x the A vs D - I'm seeing 3 dead per attack. Somethings clearly f-ed with PvP.

I like this game alot... the most Ive played a game in a decade (literally), but some of these things just
make no sense to me. The subroutines calculating the casualty rates are just wildly wrong. Prior... and
exacerbated now.

YLL
07-26-2012, 06:55 PM

CCM, could you provide (a lot) more detail? Like what units' stats are being changed (just High Priests? Other units too?), whether this is a just a pilot that might be rolled back if deemed a failure, when this will be rolled out to everyone else if deemed a success, etc?

It sounds as though those of us who play to planned strategies (like myself and many forumites) based on the KA's mechanics to date might have to have to make significant revisions to our strategies and tactics. This is not possible without all that information, as is sensible unit investment (e.g. why buy any gold or indeed gem units with, say, 40 attack points if these remain unaffected and high priests go from 32 to 50+ defence points?)... Imho, the only expenditures that continue to make sense until all that is clarified is economy upgrades, and possibly high priests!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 07:30 PM
With that said... I'm still quite befuddled by all of the unit stats changed in the game w/o warning.

Hey Red,

Did you happen to kill a boss before you had the stat change? If so, does it make a difference after, or did the boss stat change in compensation to yours?

Crime City Mark
07-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Unfortunately I don't have all the details. I just found out about this today, and I'm still waiting to hear more. This may or may not be permanent. I haven't heard of any casualty rates being changed, but I'll look into it.

bobfishcake
07-26-2012, 09:09 PM

What this does is changes the optimal allocation of skill points away from strength to other areas. One could only hope that funzio gives the option to change the skill point allocation that doesnt involve huge amouts of gems....

The_Red
07-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Unfortunately I don't have all the details. I just found out about this today, and I'm still waiting to hear more. This may or may not be permanent. I haven't heard of any casualty rates being changed, but I'll look into it.

thank you.

I sent a bug report in as well via email. I'm seeing a MASSIVE increase in casualties with the added stats, as has mentioned before. I'm pretty particular about my PvP and keeping mental records of 10 guys or so I attack daily. I never lost 3 units per attack EVER attacking these guys - now I lose that amount multiple times in a 10 hit string.

I think the casualty rate formula rate is probably held constant, but the increases in defense that everyone would naturally see with these unit augmentations pushes people up the list of casualties... which isnt really cool.

Tiki
07-27-2012, 10:52 AM
I second that question. Dang good point to make. If they don't increase the gem unit stats as well, there are going to be a LOT more PO'd players than even coming up in the forums already, if they are pretty much rendered useless in stat-comparison (such as the units gotten out of chests).

Yes, the gem units stats went up as well

The_Red
07-28-2012, 11:05 AM
This rolled out to everyone yet? Still trying to come to terms with the change.

MaverickMunkey
07-28-2012, 11:34 AM

Nothing at this end yet.

asdfg12345
07-28-2012, 11:40 AM
It only affect certain people. On my itouch, the stats are now higher but on my iphone stats staid the same

Guido69
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
nothing here as well

I really don't understand (or agree with for that matter) that the stats changed for some players but not for all.

What's the logic behind that?

spectra
07-28-2012, 09:34 PM
maybe it takes time to upload new info in the diff servers they have along with any adjustment the new changes will need

Hobtuse
07-28-2012, 09:43 PM
hmmm i m one of the few actually awaiting eagerly for the stats change/increase.

though i hope eventually they rescind it

The1nONLY
07-28-2012, 11:21 PM
I believe The Red was a guinea pig for there experiements, hand pick by CCM himself

The_Red
07-29-2012, 06:27 AM
I believe The Red was a guinea pig for there experiements, hand pick by CCM himself

Ha! I got the short straw.

The_Red
07-30-2012, 07:49 AM
... makes calcs kinda tough to figure out casualty rates... meh.

P4TR1C14N
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Ha! I got the short straw.

I'm in the same ship... neither not clear to me what and why exactly. Also difficult to give any feedback if you don't know what to look for. Server data of our actions will say enough i guess for them.

asdfg12345
07-30-2012, 09:30 AM
... makes calcs kinda tough to figure out casualty rates... meh.
On one of my acc, I noticed that the mage and beast stats got changed dramatically while the infantry stats barely changed.

The_Red
07-31-2012, 07:11 AM
Wake up Red, you're dreaming!

Still dreaming. :P
-------------

Just taking note of the transition to help my calcs.:
45k/63k (new) -> 32k/45k (old)

Crazy Canuck
08-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I've been looking at my units, and nearly all of them have changed stats pretty significantly.

Manticore 29/16
Imp 22/9
I'm still waiting to see these upgraded stats but I'm hoping when they do come threw it is applied to my event prizes as well.

The Gardian elemental I won in 1st auction event for top 50 the total stats are equal to the stats for the top 250 prize in the last 2 events (forest spirit and magistrate of Thanatos). I would think it's stats for a top 50 prize should remain higher then the stats of a top 250 prize

corpsegrinder
08-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Bump
When will everyone get the 51d high priest?

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Its not better... the boss is tougher and GUESS WHAT... the boss drop items... the latest crate items.. the last boss items... the latest LE items... NOT ONE SINGLE ONE once in my posession has corrected stats.... here's just an example of what I mean.... AND so my boss is tougher but I can't boost my stats... over 3 days and no response form Funzio.

11 x 175 gems

Compare….

Crate Item
Att
Def
No.
Last Crate
Att (new/old)
Deff (new/old)

Ursa Warrior (rare)
Dragon Hunter
186/124
201/134

Hell Forged Chimera (rare)

Pyromancer
432/288
198/132

Demonoligist (rare)
Mortor Cannon
231/154
140/93

Spectral Hag (uncommon)
Ancestral caller
84/56
122/81

Zen Master (Uncommon)
Battle Phoenix
119/79
101/67

Sky Reaver (uncommon)
Blade Ballista
128/85
78/52

Hwacha (common)
Night Stalker
32/21
45/30

Oracle (common)
Serpent Cultist
41/27
38/25

Ettercap (common)
Dire Panther
45/30
27/18

LE Unit

Other

Fire Drake (800 Gems)

Gnome War Dragon (795 Gems)

Need I say more?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-04-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't have any items with a different stat yet. :(

Hobtuse
08-04-2012, 08:22 AM
actually does anyone already gotten the Chimera from the new Dead Man's Chest?

if so, can you take a screenshot of the enlarged profile picture when you attack someone? I would really like to see how does the Chimera look like!!

example below

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Hobtuse/photo-4.png

The_Red
08-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm still waiting to see these upgraded stats but I'm hoping when they do come threw it is applied to my event prizes as well.

The Gardian elemental I won in 1st auction event for top 50 the total stats are equal to the stats for the top 250 prize in the last 2 events (forest spirit and magistrate of Thanatos). I would think it's stats for a top 50 prize should remain higher then the stats of a top 250 prize

It moves everyone up together that you see - so net-net it just deflates your farming for weapons, since they dont see the inflation. It sucks - believe me.

The_Red
08-08-2012, 08:15 AM

I like to throttle my allies up and down. Thus, its nice to have a ballast of ally requests. Obviously for people on here - I add immediately and prune someone I dont know.

Also, it appears taht the rollout of these augmented stats is hitting more people. Finally! Let other people's unit casualties begin. ;)

asdfg12345
08-08-2012, 11:24 AM

The guardian elemental's bonus is better than any of the other unit's bonus

procsyzarc
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Still can't work out for the life of me how this company can have a PVP game where players are playing to diffrent rules

Tiki
08-08-2012, 09:34 PM
actually does anyone already gotten the Chimera from the new Dead Man's Chest?

if so, can you take a screenshot of the enlarged profile picture when you attack someone? I would really like to see how does the Chimera look like!!

example below

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Hobtuse/photo-4.png

Is this what you are looking for?

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg636/Elizabeth2387/bdd87f6a.jpg

Hobtuse
08-09-2012, 05:32 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg636/Elizabeth2387/bdd87f6a.jpg

Thanks Tiki :)

How many crates did you have to purchase to get it?

The Chimera though has all three heads in front.. instead of two..

Tiki
08-09-2012, 05:40 AM
I bought one set of 3 got one rare (chimera) one uncommon and one common

SoccerStud
08-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Can someone tell me how to get my "new stats" to show up? Or does it change randomly.

BadNews
08-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Can someone tell me how to get my "new stats" to show up? Or does it change randomly.

What you can do is just waiting. And check your stats every day..... All those stats can only be done from KA server side.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm still waiting for the new & improved stats. joy.

Davidadnp
08-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Yea I think it's odd too.. One account has improved stats and the other doesn't.. Only an 8 level difference and the account with the increased stats has had them since they were the other accounts level.

Davidadnp
08-14-2012, 08:50 PM
And another thing that's kinda of confusing is how does that work in battle? To the not boosted profile my attack/defense is significantly lower and on my main well it's higher.. Who's stat would play in effect there? I mean there's scenarios where close matches on a boosted vs non boosted player where the stats difference could determine the victor.. Like for example 20 royal griffins vs 20 ballista.. No weapons armor etc just the units.. It's 11/6 attacking ballista non boosted at 7/9, attackers won.. But boosted, royal griffins will still have the same stats however the ballista will be at 10/13 and in that case the defense are the winners. See what I'm driving at?

Talkazar
08-14-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm under the impression that the boosted accounts have everybody else's stats appear to be boosted as well, so in most cases fights would have the same result boosted vs non-boosted - except that accounts that depend on equipment and accounts that depend on infantry/machines vs beasts have a relative disadvantage under the boosted stats (so technically each side could win consistently against the other depending on who the attacker is).

In terms of which set of stats are used, I'm guessing it would be the account starting the action (ie the attacker) - otherwise the stats they are being shown would be misleading. Note this is a guess with no experience to hang it off.

GetItOn
08-15-2012, 01:44 AM
From what others have mentioned on similar threads, if you're boosted you see everyones stats as boosted and vice-versa. So battle outcomes remain the same point-wise. Ppl with boosted stats seem to suffer more casualties allegedly.

Davidadnp
08-15-2012, 08:15 AM
I understand what you're both saying but statistically somewhere in the server data, it has to be one way or the other wouldn't it? Like we're all boosted or not boosted, or those that have boosts are boosted an those that don't do not. And yes boosted see other as boosted and non boosted see others as non boosted. Would be really cool if we could get some dev input on this.

d_nickels
08-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I think ccm said this change affects everybody but only some can see the change. This only really negatively affects those that still see the old stats since they are pvp'ing while looking at inaccurate data.

CCM, can we please get this rolled out to everybody?

Calvarium
08-16-2012, 02:41 AM
CCM, can we please get this rolled out to everybody?

If this does get rolled out to everyone (hopefully not).... Can I get compensated for all the high stat (and expensive) weapons and armor that I bought before the change since they now contribute much less to my stats (rough estimate 10-15% less)?
I think it is ridiculous they want to change the strategy of the game, in the middle of the game!

EiZ
08-16-2012, 02:58 AM
If this does get rolled out to everyone (hopefully not).... Can I get compensated for all the high stat (and expensive) weapons and armor that I bought before the change since they now contribute much less to my stats (rough estimate 10-15% less)?
I think it is ridiculous they want to change the strategy of the game, in the middle of the game!

If the gear doesnt boosts aswell its a big rip-off to everyone that have invested in truly expensive gear! first they nerfed the loot, now this! getting harder to reach the top if you havent been playing from the start....

d_nickels
08-16-2012, 04:54 AM

This is post #53 of this thread. I think we're all playing with the new stats even if we cant see them.

Talkazar
08-16-2012, 05:13 AM
This is post #53 of this thread. I think we're all playing with the new stats even if we cant see them.

Ah well, I stand corrected.

-----

So, erm, its been 3 weeks since the change, and they STILL can't get everybody viewing stats correctly (myself included)?

Calvarium
08-16-2012, 05:37 AM
If the gear doesnt boosts aswell its a big rip-off to everyone that have invested in truly expensive gear! first they nerfed the loot, now this! getting harder to reach the top if you havent been playing from the start....

Like I said, there should be compensation of some type if they do it. I got the new stats last week, and I can verify weapons/armor does not change.

The_Red
08-16-2012, 05:58 AM
Like I said, there should be compensation of some type if they do it. I got the new stats last week, and I can verify weapons/armor does not change.

We'll since Ive seen this from day one... I want to be one of the first in line for the kingdom age government handout for inflation offsetting.... :P

Hobtuse
08-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Ah well, I stand corrected.

-----

So, erm, its been 3 weeks since the change, and they STILL can't get everybody viewing stats correctly (myself included)?

I actually think they have tried to apply the stats change to everyone, but only those who are seeing the stat changes will be affected by them.

This is because if the stats change happen, some units of my army would be excluded totally and till now, I still suffer casualties which means their stats have to be pre-change for them to be included in my attack.

Vile Lynn
08-16-2012, 08:35 PM
When Funzio did a similar change in CC with explosives, it took a few months before everyone saw the change. Idk how long it will take KA, but I figure a few more months until it is universal.

I can see a day or two to get everyone updated, but not weeks or months! This sounds more like testing...

How can you be "trying things out" or TESTING while we are playing?!
come on, please?

corpsegrinder
08-19-2012, 06:33 PM
It would be nice to know what my own stats are.

The_Red
08-19-2012, 06:57 PM
It would be nice to know what my own stats are.

indeed....

Samantha Turtle
08-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Ask an ally who has mod stats to look at yours, they can tell you. I have told most of the Forum Knight members theirs now.

If you want, click on this link, go to "file" then "Email Attachment" Then key in your army. Whalla, your soon to be stats.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0cTYxc63uCjemFyRktQT3V4ZVU

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2767/sheetcover.jpg
By myfunzioforumfun (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/myfunzioforumfun) at 2012-08-16

Njwmrb
08-22-2012, 04:40 AM
How hard is it to make this global one way or another? It is making PVP difficult for me because I am coming across players with higher stats than me and after studying their units can only reach the conclusion that they have altered stats while mine are still the old ones.

It's been almost a month now....ridiculous

The_Red
08-22-2012, 05:17 AM
How hard is it to make this global one way or another? It is making PVP difficult for me because I am coming across players with higher stats than me and after studying their units can only reach the conclusion that they have altered stats while mine are still the old ones.

It's been almost a month now....ridiculous

the higher/lower stats are per account; if you see lower stats in yours - you would see lower stats in everyones. Same is true the other way. there isnt a way to have higher stats and see people with the lower stat options.

Njwmrb
08-22-2012, 05:18 AM
the higher/lower stats are per account; if you see lower stats in yours - you would see lower stats in everyones. Same is true the other way. there isnt a way to have higher stats and see people with the lower stat options.

Well I can't figure why this person's stats are so much higher than mine unless he has invested an insane amount into weapons and armor

The_Red
08-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Well I can't figure why this person's stats are so much higher than mine unless he has invested an insane amount into weapons and armor

Ive seen a couple of people buying lots of the 10k+ armors and weapons.... Ive also seen some people who were abple to PvE quite a bit prior to the nerfing of the early maps.

Edit: if you PM me the name, I'll keep an eye out for the account (if he's in my range) and let you know if I see him and his values with the new stats.

Njwmrb
08-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Ive seen a couple of people buying lots of the 10k+ armors and weapons.... Ive also seen some people who were abple to PvE quite a bit prior to the nerfing of the early maps.

Edit: if you PM me the name, I'll keep an eye out for the account (if he's in my range) and let you know if I see him and his values with the new stats.

He won't be in your range he's lvl 91 like me, I'm gonna try to find him again and list his best units vs my best units

EDIT: found him,

ok he is lvl 90 with 424 allies, 71k attack 72k defense
Notable units:
700 Wyverns (23 attack/21 def)
600 Cave trolls (22/14)
300 Basalisks (37/21)
and just a handful (<30) other units with higher stats than those 3

I am lvl 91, 455 allies, 54k attack, 64k defense
Units:
1300 siege towers (23 attack)
1k high priests (32 defense) and 300 regular priests (17 defense)

And his beast kennel is lvl 1, checked that after I noticed almost all of his units were beasts

So his attack should be higher than mine but how is his defense so high??

Talkazar
08-31-2012, 07:26 AM
As The_Red said, look at his weapons and armour, particularly his armour. There are a few players who have been buying the high cost armors as a strategy (well, they are indestructible). I also suspect there is an item hack going around.

Hello Kitty
08-31-2012, 07:39 AM
Unfortunately I don't have all the details. I just found out about this today, and I'm still waiting to hear more. This may or may not be permanent. I haven't heard of any casualty rates being changed, but I'll look into it.CCM - We've all be patiently waiting for updates on this change as there are still a variety of people that see/don't see the changed stats and we don't know how this is affecting our gameplay. Several of us have just devised a periodic process for us to check out each others stats and send PMs so we know what each other's view is. Casualties still remain a questionable issue. Would you provide any update and also explain the mechanics of this change, please?

Best regards, HK.

d_nickels
08-31-2012, 07:41 AM
I sent a PM to CCM about a week ago asking for an update to this situation. I have heard nothing back so far. His presence on the KA boards has been non-existant recently. Has he been active on the other boards?

My stats are still the "old stats" and I'd love to know when I'll start seeing the new ones and if my current battles are all actually being fought with the "new stats" or with the ones I actually see. Since not all units are upgraded equally, this does have significant consequences depending on the unit mix.

The_Red
08-31-2012, 07:52 AM
I sent a PM to CCM about a week ago asking for an update to this situation. I have heard nothing back so far. His presence on the KA boards has been non-existant recently. Has he been active on the other boards?.

He was/is on vacation.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 07:57 AM

Yeah, these posts are from 7/26/12... over a month now & still waiting clarification.

If you are trying to make units more viable, how can that not change causality rates?

If this effects everyone, why can only some see it?

If this may or may not be permanent, why release it so only some can see it?
Don't you have beta testers for these things?

War Eagle
09-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Well I just started a new character on my iPad... and that account can see the boosted stats.
So if anyone in the forum wants to know their stats with the boosted values... add my lower level account.... Renfro 478-072-448 and I can let you know.

Bea
09-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Bump: Wtf is going on with this? It's been nearly 2 months and still no communication or update. Wasn't CCM at least 'looking into the higher casualty rates'?

Strategy hiatus.

Come on!

The_Red
09-25-2012, 07:41 AM
I agree... seriously?! What the heck?

There was even an update for IOS and the darn thing didnt get fixed for all the players.

P4TR1C14N
09-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Red my booster stats for high priest did change last night. Def valse is now 48. Booster stat before was somewhere in 50.

I don't think 48 was original der value nevertheless.

Seriously... The funzio games are becoming ŕ real amateuristic nightmare.

boardgames rule
09-26-2012, 06:24 AM
YEa my stats dropped over 1k. Just because the units i was buying chaged and now some things are higher and others things are way lower.

The_Red
09-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Looks like all units are now a flat 150%... vs the prior 180% beasts. Leveled out the stat increase.

War Eagle
09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Now if they could just make it to where everyone can actually see this.

echus14
09-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Hee Hee ... Tomorrow we will all wake up and find dragons are no longer the strongest and lowest casualty gold unit. Instead, it will be some dinky infantry unit. Earthquake in KA! :D

GetItOn
09-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Looks like all units are now a flat 150%... vs the prior 180% beasts. Leveled out the stat increase.

If that's the case it doesn't change any strategies since beginning of game. Just makes equipment less effective.

RandomUser
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes and no. When beasts were boosted 180%, werewolves became an attractive alternative to cannons in terms of honor. A:43/D:40/cost:400h vs. A:50/D:24/cost:500h. Now cannons are still 50/24, but werewolves dropped down to 36/35. Which kind of stinks if you've picked up a couple dozen units in the past couple weeks that you would now rather have the cannons for.

GetItOn
09-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes and no. When beasts were boosted 180%, werewolves became an attractive alternative to cannons in terms of honor. A:43/D:40/cost:400h vs. A:50/D:24/cost:500h. Now cannons are still 50/24, but werewolves dropped down to 36/35. Which kind of stinks if you've picked up a couple dozen units in the past couple weeks that you would now rather have the cannons for.

Ahh it's been awhile since I've dealt with Honor units. 250k honor pts and climbing. LoL

The_Red
09-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Ahh it's been awhile since I've dealt with Honor units. 250k honor pts and raising. LoL

would be kinda cool if you could buy an honor building for 100k or so.

GetItOn
09-26-2012, 01:52 PM
would be kinda cool if you could buy an honor building for 100k or so.

Yes! Another great idea for the game.

Eragon
10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
How many more months will we go with no explanation and without all being on the same stats??? It's getting ridiculous...get us all on the same please...one way or the other.

Dexter Morgan
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes. I want the boosted stats. Tired of looking at the old stats

Eragon
10-01-2012, 05:57 PM

This does NOT effect everyone the same, but it needs to...any further comment as this has been months now with uncertainty on unit values? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The_Red
10-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Hello The,

Thank you for the report on this. Here is what happened there: We recently rebalanced the strength of some gold and valor units due to some being slightly underpowered (primarily some infantry and machine types) and some being slightly over-powered (some beast and magic types). No gem units were affected.

Due to this, you may have seen a change in your stats, and we apologize for the confusion this may have caused you. We do not like to make balancing changes (we understand the frustration it causes), but sometimes we have to do so for the health and balance of the game as a whole.

Regards,

Xxxxxx

MSH
10-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Frankly, I am all for old/original valuations. As discussed, increase of units' A/D would devaluate relative A/D values of weapons and armor, including loot, rendering PvE (the most interesting part of the game, IMHO) less attractive, without affecting positively other aspects of the game...Why spoil a good thing?

asdfg12345
10-02-2012, 06:11 AM
meh, now i need to get flaming catapults. All those trolls are now wasted :(

MSH
10-02-2012, 06:26 AM
meh, now i need to get flaming catapults. All those trolls are now wasted :(
I have several hundreds flaming catapults I bought before all those rumors about beasts favoring A/D changes started (over-weighted on basilisks/hydras ever since), yet wasting monsters is still my favorite pastime here - PvP does not make much sense at the advanced stages and improving buildings beyond what i have got already is lengthy and quite boring...Completing all those level 5 maps is the only interesting thing left to do, at least for me :)

asdfg12345
10-02-2012, 06:43 AM
I have several hundreds flaming catapults I bought before all those rumors about beasts favoring A/D changes started (over-weighted on basilisks/hydras ever since), yet wasting monsters is still my favorite pastime here - PvP does not make much sense at the advanced stages and improving buildings beyond what i have got already is lengthy and quite boring...Completing all those level 5 maps is the only interesting thing left to do, at least for me :)
I am building offense mostly to do boss events. Otherwise, my camping acc would probably never level

MSH
10-02-2012, 06:56 AM
I am building offense mostly to do boss events. Otherwise, my camping acc would probably never level Agreed :) Boss event is about the only other part of the game that is still interesting, at least for me. Alas, I never camped, so my A/D density is not good enough to get beyond Boss Level 10 without gems :(
Good luck with your boss fighting in any case :)

Eragon
10-02-2012, 12:14 PM

C'mon...over 2 months ago you were still waiting to hear more...it's about time that WE hear something! This is ridiculous and every time I read through this entire thread I can't for the life of me understand why the primary mechanics of the game are being changed and why they are STILL not the same for EVERYONE. We need an explanation and an end to this madness. It's about time for more interaction on the forum from the developers...what is going on???

The_Red
10-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Hello The,

Thank you for the report on this. Here is what happened there: We recently rebalanced the strength of some gold and valor units due to some being slightly underpowered (primarily some infantry and machine types) and some being slightly over-powered (some beast and magic types). No gem units were affected.

Due to this, you may have seen a change in your stats, and we apologize for the confusion this may have caused you. We do not like to make balancing changes (we understand the frustration it causes), but sometimes we have to do so for the health and balance of the game as a whole.

Regards,

Xxxxxx

Still dont understand why its not consistent across the game...

Eragon
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Still dont understand why its not consistent across the game...

This long without consistency...there is NO GOOD REASON at all for it not to be the same for everyone after waiting this long. Not to mention they seem to still be changing things...how are we supposed to plan???

Eragon
10-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I am very surprised that there aren't a LOT more people upset that this hasn't been addressed or standardized yet...

The_Red
10-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I am very surprised that there aren't a LOT more people upset that this hasn't been addressed or standardized yet...

I agree. Apparently we're the vocal minority.

Elderly
10-03-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty upset about this too, but then again I'm still waiting for my TapJoy link to work so I can get my free gems. I think that maybe they should be offering me at least 20 gems per day that I don't have the link because I could be gaining those. Hell maybe they should up it to 30 or so gems per day they don't give me the link.

I can see Funzio/Gree making changes to the stats without telling us, but at least do it to everyone rather than 50% of the user base.

Eragon
10-04-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty upset about this too, but then again I'm still waiting for my TapJoy link to work so I can get my free gems. I think that maybe they should be offering me at least 20 gems per day that I don't have the link because I could be gaining those. Hell maybe they should up it to 30 or so gems per day they don't give me the link.

I can see Funzio/Gree making changes to the stats without telling us, but at least do it to everyone rather than 50% of the user base.

@Elderly: where are you located? It seems the tapjoy link appears at different times in different countries. (again, some explanation from the developers to us here on the forum would be nice)

Elderly
10-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Located in Ontario Canada, and that is an extremely poor excuse because I have the link on my iPad, yet not on my iPhone.

The_Red
10-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I find it disheartening taht this thread was started in JULY and its still not fixed.

Zdragon
10-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I know all my beast units went down almost half their A/D and I still don't understand why it happened???

Yesterday (9am)
L100
6160/hr
500 allies
39504/55209

Today (5am)
L101
6410/hr
498 allies
58066/75454

Dumb question - have people noticed their A/D MASSIVELY!!! shifting in the past day?

Manticore 29/16
Imp 22/9

MaverickMunkey
10-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Still nothing has happened to my stats - I can't understand why they haven't rolled it out to everyone.

The_Red
10-05-2012, 12:59 PM
I find it disheartening taht this thread was started in JULY and its still not fixed.

app updated today and STILL not fixed.

MaximumFun
10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
app updated today and STILL not fixed.

But aren't you happy they have a new box/barrell/widget for every auction event? I know the game is much more fun with those different pictures and items. #sarcasm

Eragon
10-06-2012, 12:07 PM
This is the most ridiculous and annoying part of the game...we at least need an update from someone who knows what is going on.

Eragon
10-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Is it really THIS difficult to have unit stats universal for everyone in the game???

The_Red
10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Is it really THIS difficult to have unit stats universal for everyone in the game???

.... must be.

BadNews
10-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Should be....

Zdragon
10-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Yes the stats have change but it's been a week now like u said Red and I still don't understand why it change cuz I lost 2500 in attack and 2200 in defence

Yesterday (9am)
L100
6160/hr
500 allies
39504/55209

Today (5am)
L101
6410/hr
498 allies
58066/75454

Manticore 29/16
Imp 22/9

Perfuzzie
10-06-2012, 07:53 PM
i wish my stats would be boosted ...maybe i will make the level 15 boss event :))

[KoP]DaSorce
10-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Hello together,

I hope this post arrives also some of the developers :-)
Could it be possible to make the changing stats universal available to everybody?

Is is so difficult to make it to all the players on the same way?

8 weeks ago I had 160k attack. After 4 weeks vacation and not playing my attack rise to 210k attack and I dont know why. After 2 weeks again the stats are falling down to 180k?!?!?

What the hell is this problem?
I really don't understand that different players handled on different ways?

Why not all on 1 way.

I really really hope this can be improved with the next update.
Would be great for everybody who is going crazy with this changes.

Kind regards
DaSorce

Tiki
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
DaSorce;439918']Hello together,

I hope this post arrives also some of the developers :-)
Could it be possible to make the changing stats universal available to everybody?

Is is so difficult to make it to all the players on the same way?

8 weeks ago I had 160k attack. After 4 weeks vacation and not playing my attack rise to 210k attack and I dont know why. After 2 weeks again the stats are falling down to 180k?!?!?

What the hell is this problem?
I really don't understand that different players handled on different ways?

Why not all on 1 way.

I really really hope this can be improved with the next update.
Would be great for everybody who is going crazy with this changes.

Kind regards
DaSorce

I can explain a little bit. When you were at 160 you did not have the boosted stats. When they went up you received the boosted stats. A couple of weeks ago they lowered some of the boosted stats. For example the dragon attack dropped 20 point - so if you have a lot of dragons . . .down go your stats. As for why this is not rolled out to everyone - sorry cannot help you there.

The_Red
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
I can explain a little bit. When you were at 160 you did not have the boosted stats. When they went up you received the boosted stats. A couple of weeks ago they lowered some of the boosted stats. For example the dragon attack dropped 20 point - so if you have a lot of dragons . . .down go your stats. As for why this is not rolled out to everyone - sorry cannot help you there.

They rolled the beasts from 180% boost to 150% boost.

This bug has still not been fixed.

Eragon
10-09-2012, 05:47 AM
unit stats universal for everyone yet?...nope...how about some info from a developer on why this isn't universal...anything other than "I don't have any info on that at this time" would be MUCH appreciated!

Eragon
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
This is a message I finally got from support (at least it's a reply...thanks, S):

"I deeply apologize for the delayed reply. We're currently testing out a different value for units for a small group of players. Those players have their units boosted.

The thing is, and we worked very hard to make this happen, if you are in the normal stat group and fight someone in the higher stat group, all of their units will be temporarily "lowered" to the normal values for your attack. Likewise, if they were to attack you, all of your units would be "boosted" temporarily for the purposes of that combat.

This was not something that we did lightly; a large-scale rebalancing was potentially necessary, but we wanted to test it out first. Depending on how the test goes, everyone will be back to normal, or everyone will be boosted upwards at the end of the test.

Also, all calculations take place on the server, using the server's correct values (which are the same as what something should be displaying client-side). Even if someone were to hack the client, they can't make the server think the units have a different stat to the point that it will do anything for them. Further, the communication is encrypted, but I can't say any more about that."

Regards,

S

The_Red
10-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Can we opt out of boosted stats? The unit losses are just abysmal.

Eragon
10-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Can we opt out of boosted stats? The unit losses are just abysmal.

can we opt in to boosted stats for the boss event and then opt back out for everything else?

The_Red
10-14-2012, 08:24 AM
.......Boom!

Tiki
10-14-2012, 08:41 AM
can we opt in to boosted stats for the boss event and then opt back out for everything else?

I have the boosted stats, I don't have high losses.

Black Knight
10-14-2012, 07:02 PM

I thought boosted stats didn't affect boss events.
Isn't boss health boosted also for us seeing the boosted stats?

Funkey monkey
10-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Boss health is the same for everyone in the same bracket, whether you see boosted stats or not
Boosted building have no impact on your boss attack
Boosted stats do impact boss attack

Black Knight
10-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Boss health is the same for everyone in the same bracket, whether you see boosted stats or not
Boosted building have no impact on your boss attack
Boosted stats do impact boss attack

Thanks FM. Already knew that boosted buildings had no effect, but thought the boss strength was adjusted as it is for PvP against non-boosted players, as per Eragon's ticket reply from Gree.

Suppose us guinea pigs better make the most of it while it lasts.

Eragon
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks FM. Already knew that boosted buildings had no effect, but thought the boss strength was adjusted as it is for PvP against non-boosted players, as per Eragon's ticket reply from Gree.

Suppose us guinea pigs better make the most of it while it lasts.

The boss health should either be reduced for those with normal stats or boosted for those with boosted stats...I can't believe the boss health is STILL the SAME for both those with normal and those with boosted stats, yet it is!

Q Raider
10-14-2012, 09:52 PM
The boss health should either be reduced for those with normal stats or boosted for those with boosted stats...I can't believe the boss health is STILL the SAME for both those with normal and those with boosted stats, yet it is!

Well I guess that explains why there was a five hit increase between boss 5 and boss six on my HLP.....

The_Red
10-15-2012, 04:06 AM
.... Posting error .....

procsyzarc
10-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Hmm so with my 600 litches at L40 I would do a lot better if we were on a level playing field with bosses?
Out of intrest what is their bosted attack?

Black Knight
10-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Hmm so with my 600 litches at L40 I would do a lot better if we were on a level playing field with bosses?
Out of intrest what is their bosted attack?

I see Liches at 49/26.

procsyzarc
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
I see Liches at 49/26.

hmm so I am losing 9,600 per hit or 39% in boss events vs someone who has boosted stats? So although i know the anwser but is Gree going to award those of us with out bosted stats the extra items we are missing out by not being able to complete as many bosses as those who do? As well as refund the extra gold gems we have had to use to get the same effect?

-->FISH<--
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
I doesn't make a difference what you see, we all fight with unboosted stats in the boss event. I see boosted stats but, it doesn't change the fact that I still can't beat 14. I level up, adding allies, added 3 k+ in new units, and farm loot drops but, that silly troll just laughs at me as he escapes.

Eragon
10-16-2012, 02:31 PM
I doesn't make a difference what you see, we all fight with unboosted stats in the boss event. I see boosted stats but, it doesn't change the fact that I still can't beat 14. I level up, adding allies, added 3 k+ in new units, and farm loot drops but, that silly troll just laughs at me as he escapes.

As ridiculous as the boss health is in the 100+ bracket, believe it or not, boosted stats do affect boss fight.

The_Red
10-16-2012, 02:33 PM
As ridiculous as the boss health is in the 100+ bracket, believe it or not, boosted stats do affect boss fight.

the joys of boosted stats and being effectively a beta-tester.