PDA

View Full Version : 20 million vault player?

What?
07-26-2012, 02:48 AM
This is strange and I know I've read that gree has given money back once in a while, but I've never heard of over 10 million over the vault and from what I heard all the money given is protected so why would I get any money? So anyway I came across this player with over 21 million in cash and I'm expecting a 6 million dollar run on this player. To my surprise the first hit was only 121k and not the expected 300k. 121 is still a decent haul so I decided to keep hitting and I left and came back to reset the players stats and still had over 20 million cash on hand, but 20,450,000 of it was protected which I find very strange. I like to post pictures, so decide for yourselves. First is taken right before a hit. Second is the hit and third is after I left and came back and notice the amount difference of cash on hand is the same amount taken in the hit. Only took 22k from someone 10 million over the vault? If this is a result of gree giving cash back is it possible the vault is staying at the amount given over the limit meaning it doesn't reset to 10 million after you spend it? Or is this person just cheating? I really don't know...

Exhibit #1
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/adbc3704.jpg

Exhibit #2
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/c122ae34.jpg

Exhibit #3
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/fd54874a.jpg

JMC
07-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Well, if the person has 20,450,000 in the vault. And never spends below that amount, it wouldn't come out of the vault, so they could hold the cash. Just they couldn't do anything with it.

If he wasn't given the cash as a compensation for something, than he's just hacking.

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Just hit a player with 11,000,000 plus.
Payout was zilch?

Something odd going on. Either they have been refunded or compensated for some reason, there is a glitch or we can now upgrade the aunt to a higher level and nobody as mentioned it.

Poopenshire
07-26-2012, 05:35 AM
My vault won't upgrade any more just checked. They could have spent the extra cash before your hit.

Tanner
07-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Fingers crossed for a 20M vault. Not holding my breath...

Agent Orange
07-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Is it possible that the devs listened to complaints about getting attacked before you could spend a cash purchase and so that cash is protected even though over vault?

Ryans67
07-26-2012, 07:11 AM
I asked support about this two days ago, and I was informed that cash purchases are not protected in any way. Can't speak for refunds or credits, but was told cash purchases are not.

manbeast
07-26-2012, 09:35 AM
When they refund you cash, it goes into your vault, even if your vault is already at max. I got refunded a couple weeks ago which put my vault at 17 million, and again this week, which put it at 12 million

What?
07-26-2012, 10:59 AM
My vault won't upgrade any more just checked. They could have spent the extra cash before your hit.

I left and came back and the player still had over 20 million. Every time I've encountered a player over vault and gotten no money I left and came back it shows they must have spent the money right before I hit them because that is now what the money on hand reflects. This time I left and came back after getting on 22k in a hit and this player was still over 20 million. That is why I found it strange and post worthy. The only reason I have the pictures is because I actually went back a 3rd time just to be sure and record it and sure enough the player was still over 20 million on hand.

Aidan
07-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Must be a refund or credit. Those are protected.

magepker
07-26-2012, 01:28 PM
maybe hes a beta tester and the next update is a vault update.

toby2b2
04-24-2013, 10:37 AM
You can't tell a persons vault capacity by looking at his stats. He might not have any of the 20 million protected. Just because you did not get a big chunk of it from the attack does not mean it is protected. The amount you receive from a winning attack is a crap shoot. It could be big, or it could be small. It always varies. The money that is showing in a persons stats is their total money, what is in the vault, along with unprotected money. I normally have over 100 million showing in my stats, but that does not mean I am cheating. It means I have accumulated a lot of money, and have not spent it yet.

Thief
04-24-2013, 10:40 AM
You can't tell a persons vault capacity by looking at his stats. He might not have any of the 20 million protected. Just because you did not get a big chunk of it from the attack does not mean it is protected. The amount you receive from a winning attack is a crap shoot. It could be big, or it could be small. It always varies. The money that is showing in a persons stats is their total money, what is in the vault, along with unprotected money. I normally have over 100 million showing in my stats, but that does not mean I am cheating. It means I have accumulated a lot of money, and have not spent it yet.

Sorry but this is an old thread back when you could only have a 10 million Vault. it is no longer Valid.

Also the money you get from someone is not a crapshoot. It's based on a percentage of how much money they have unprotected.

DMJ
04-24-2013, 01:43 PM
I don't know if this answers your question, but you can vault more than $20,000,000. Right know I am vaulting $25,000,000

MerlinBlack
04-24-2013, 01:51 PM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/79155i873F7A9A5F7D6850/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
Behold! The resurrection!