PDA

View Full Version : People complaining about being robbed

Jtstar7439
07-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Im pretty new to the forums, hence this being the first time I started a thread so i appoligize if this has been brought up before but my question is what is it with people going off on your wall about you robbing them? Isn't that a major point of this game? I get robbed constantly and have had the same person rob me about 3 times a day for the past 10 days at least and I just take it as part of the game. I somehow won the corpse maker a few events back and my cash intake is 50% more so ive turned into a bigger kleptomaniac then I already was. I have almost a hundred stamina so I'll rob any building thats gonna give me more than 2k a hit.

So the question I'm getting to is there some kind of political correct amount of times you should rob someone? Usually I will go back and forth with someone a few days and then we call a truce and add each other. Lately though instead of them robbing me back a couple people just like to complain on my wall that I'm stalking them. I don't camp and level pretty quick off robs alone and am currently going through the upper 120's so after a few refereshes of the rival lists it's back to the same people.

Anyone else have this problem or is it just me and I'm wrong for robbing someone more than once?

Steve0
07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
I do it all the time

psxnitro
07-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I wish people would rob me... I hate being attacked and gaining experience, since I'm on camp mode for the past few months already... Events aren't helping me either...

iteachem
07-25-2012, 10:22 PM
If they are trash talking... keep hitting them.. I don't target anyone in particular, but I do hunt certain buildings and I don't care who has it, if its open its mine (ask fuzzy I got his level 2 nc today)... But when people are jerks on my wall, I focus a little more. On the other hand if the person fires back something pleasant, I usually leave them alone. I kinda like good sports...

joaquim
07-25-2012, 10:24 PM
I've only had 2 people complain to me. I've hit tons of people constantly but the only ones that complain are the ones that can't hit you back.

NightDragon
07-25-2012, 10:27 PM
just tell them to suck it up and rob them some more :p

iteachem
07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
just tell them to suck it up and rob them some more :p

Nice avatar.. welcome aboard

Steve0
07-25-2012, 10:36 PM
I only go for good RP buildings , and High out put ones and I rememer their names.

Jtstar7439
07-25-2012, 10:45 PM
I have almost 30 thousand robs, it's not like I'm singling them out lol. Whenever I hit someone and they invite me later on I always accept it. But I feel if someone is just gonna whine and complain that im gonna keep hitting them. I guess they were just mad they have better stats then me and I robbed them. Or that I just collected on time and they couldn't get me back lol.

emcee
07-26-2012, 12:27 AM
I only rob during events and don't target anyone. However, apparently ticked someone off. They posted on my wall with expletives and about the $100 I got from his laundromats. I hit the laundromats a few more times and more of the same posts. Then all bets were off and started targeting this guy almost exclusively. Next thing I know he has sold his level 6 and 7 laundromats.....my bad. My rival thought he had the last laugh but I started to farm his other buildings including movie theaters. I didn't care about the experience gain and have hit him several times even after the event end. Who knows he may sell more buildings. Should let sleeping dogs lie......

Pinky
07-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I've been going back and forth with one guy for about a week now. No comments, we just hit each others buildings for revenge. I think we are waiting to see who will give up first. He's got me on attack and defense, but so far I've figured out the timing on his big cash buildings and he hasn't gotten mine. Eventually he will level past me and I'll have to give up, but it's been fun so far.

mxz
07-26-2012, 12:01 PM
I've been going back and forth with one guy for about a week now. No comments, we just hit each others buildings for revenge. I think we are waiting to see who will give up first. He's got me on attack and defense, but so far I've figured out the timing on his big cash buildings and he hasn't gotten mine. Eventually he will level past me and I'll have to give up, but it's been fun so far.These are the best ones. Mutual competitive respect.

fuzzy
07-26-2012, 12:27 PM
I never complain when I get robbed I usually just get revenge....It was my fault for not collecting the building not the robbers. They where doing there job.

But I DO NOT like when the player after they rob me post little ATM symbols or money bags on my wall.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/5cd06cea.jpg

iteachem
07-26-2012, 01:03 PM
I never complain when I get robbed I usually just get revenge....It was my fault for not collecting the building not the robbers. They where doing there job.

But I DO NOT like when the player after they rob me post little ATM symbols or money bags on my wall.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/5cd06cea.jpg

LOL.........

G Wiz
07-26-2012, 01:06 PM

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/5cd06cea.jpgOh teach me your ways lol!

iteachem
07-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Oh teach me your ways lol!

I actually learned about those emoji or whatever they are called from one of your CK members.. I enjoy using them now and then as for old folks like me the novelty hasn't worn off yet

jobadass
07-26-2012, 01:16 PM
(ask fuzzy I got his level 2 nc today)... ..Jerk!
@OP ignore them. I have the same guy that seems to get my better buildings every time I fail to collect. I got him back a couple times, but he's way up...by $milllions. He is only successful about 1/2 the time, and fail or success he's blowing up more land mines than he's getting cash, so it really hurts financially.
I left him a message that I admire his tenaciousness and he hasn't been back in days.

iteachem
07-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Jerk!

Oh its all in good fun...

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 01:23 PM
About a week ago I was robbing a guy with 2 high level NC's. This went on for a few days. His stats where about 15k higher then me. At the time he was building a crematorium and after I hit him the tenth time he sold his building crem. and bought 10 of those police defense buildings at 275 gold bars per. I think Gree should give me a bonus

jobadass
07-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Oh its all in good fun...in realty, I'm sure he was glad it was you and not someone else. I wish some of you were at my level to help me sync.

jobadass
07-26-2012, 01:28 PM
About a week ago I was robbing a guy with 2 high level NC's. This went on for a few days. His stats where about 15k higher then me. At the time he was building a crematorium and after I hit him the tenth time he sold his building crem. and bought 10 of those police defense buildings at 275 gold bars per. I think Gree should give me a bonusLOL yes they should.
Question: Who builds a creamatorium AFTER building and upgrading 2 NCs? odd

Dr BoneCrusher
07-26-2012, 01:32 PM
LOL yes they should.
Question: Who builds a creamatorium AFTER building and upgrading 2 NCs? odd

Better yet who buys gold defense buildings and not crates? I felt bad and told him I would move on and gave him a link to the forum. Lol

fuzzy
07-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Oh its all in good fun...

Yes it is all in good fun and respect for fellow players. The teach and I have been robbing each other for close to 20 levels now.

We also give each other notes about other players in our level to rob.

Example: teach robbing a hood runs out of bullets. Send fuzzy a pm and wall message hit "so and so" players nc and upscales are up and no more bullets in my rusty m4a1. Fuzzy goes and robs hood.

Example 2: hey teach just finished upgrading my upscales it comes up in x hours feel free to collect since you stalk my hood anyway and I need to sink it with my other 24 so u can have bigger payout when figure it for this week.

WinkadInk
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
I've had only 1 complain to me lol and he is a 499r. Not my fault he won't mob up lol

Been getting pounded lately though because I haven't been on cuz of my kids. But that's the point of the game, rob or be robbed

Swifty
07-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah, I was robbed by Twinkie and I am very unhappy about it.

She hit me for over $1 million.

Heh, just kidding about the unhappy part.

OG Kush
07-26-2012, 09:41 PM
I get robbed so much I stopped caring. But when I see the same name all the time it gets annoying. That's when do not level up and try to have them not able to find me on the rivals list and I don't rob back since that's just a way for people to find me.