PDA

View Full Version : Level 29 Special Ops Rank - does Funzio take cheaters seriously?

Lt. Falcon
07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Yesterday I was beat by another player on my LLP, I thought finally a worthy advisory until I was checking out his stats and inventory. Level 29 with 90+ special ops jets? Special Ops rank at lvl 29?how does one get so many battle points? No other bonus units to that would give a % increase just a bunch of high end valor units, with only 38 allies. I sent a cheater notice to Funzio yesterday morning and tonight he has 120+ special ops jet and at level 33. Does Funzio really take cheater seriously?

Lordsloss
07-25-2012, 09:02 PM
What are your LLP stats? I've been sitting at level 9 for about two weeks building up my IPH and defense. Haven't lost in a long time even though my alerts say I do lol

Q Raider
07-25-2012, 09:12 PM
It takes a couple of days and they don't actually tell you what they have done.

But the one I reported is no longer in my rival list.

For added info if you can get someone to take apicture of the person's rank in the rival list and that doesn't equate to the unit unlocked (which it won't) then that leaves nothing to chance.

There certainly seems to be a spate of hackers using the same cheat.

I expect they must be changing numbers for units or something to get it unlocked out of order.

Thinking of changing my ingame name to "The Hacker Whacker" if it keeps going on.....:p

Lt. Falcon
07-25-2012, 09:12 PM
LLP player stats are 2174/2475 a/d with 35 allies no gold, I kicked but in boss event 6 rares, 7uncommons and defeated 21 bosses without gold. My IPH suffered but at 109k. I used the events to build a gold army without gold, now I'm camping to strengthen economy and unit density.

Lordsloss
07-25-2012, 09:14 PM
What level do events open up?

Lt. Falcon
07-25-2012, 09:14 PM
It takes a couple of days and they don't actually tell you what they have done.

But the one I reported is no longer in my rival list.

For added info if you can get someone to take apicture of the person's rank in the rival list and that doesn't equate to the unit unlocked (which it won't) then that leaves nothing to chance.

There certainly seems to be a spate of hackers using the same cheat.

I expect they must be changing numbers for units or something to get it unlocked out of order.

Thinking of changing my ingame name to "The Hacker Whacker" if it keeps going on.....:p

I want the money and gold cache crate he cheated me out of!! Funzio should do something about that!

I sent screen shots of his profile and inventory to Funzio. Figured that was all I could do

Lt. Falcon
07-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Boss event started at lvl 8 for me, crate events started at 10.

JMC
07-26-2012, 12:00 AM
They really should have a button to report players, in addition to mailing support.

This way cheaters could be dealt with much quicker, as it is a separate report and doesnt get mixed up in the thousands of other random tickets.

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM
For things like reporting hackers I usually add into the auto section where it gives the ticket number...

...In CAPITALS...:D

Micky Mac IRL Version 2
07-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I've reported a few.... that have been deleted... others haven't been deleted... maybe they weren't hackers..

Tctiger
07-26-2012, 04:39 AM
i have seen messages between people who seem to be farming each other for battle points maybe that is what they done .

Poopenshire
07-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Even still its not possible. Let say they get 200 BP's for each battle and only 1 Exp. to make Spec Ops is 9Mill BP.
thats 45,000 EXP. which is Level 52. and we wall know you do not just get 1 exp, you average about 5 to 6, which would make their exp gained over 200,000 which is level 95, if they never did the turorial and some how bypassed all the initial game missions that start you off around level 4 or 5.

Tctiger
07-26-2012, 05:58 AM
maybe they hacked then , seems like there are more and more hacks every month , i know of 1 guy seling a hack on internet very cheap ,not interested in hacking though , maybe with gree taking over they will be looking to get rid of all the hacks as they are a bigger company and it is in thier interests to stop hacking , maybe you can't stop hacking though , i don't really know about hacking only that it looks like it exsists and i wish it could be stopped.

Tanner
07-26-2012, 06:06 AM
I've reported a few.... that have been deleted... others haven't been deleted... maybe they weren't hackers..

Welcome back mickymac!

Poopenshire
07-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Maybe he Gree takeover is the cuase of the increased hacks. Since the buyout I am sure more and more people are now aware of the game than before. Increased gamers means increased cheaters. the other option is these are test accounts getting on the wrong server.

OverC
07-26-2012, 09:47 AM
while i won't dispute poop's statistics about the bp's and having 45000 exp, it's possible to get 1 exp: just raid basic buildings, such as command center, supply depot, armory, and barracks. I used to do this when i cared about my level-to-rank ratio and by using that i got exactly 1 exp per raid and became the only corporal when i was lvl ~10, but i got really lazy recently, so now i just attack people directly from the rivals list instead :P

War Priest
07-26-2012, 10:06 AM

Haha, nice buddy. :D

Micky Mac IRL Version 2
07-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Haha, nice buddy. :D

I created this account to send CC Mark a message like he suggested, I also reported the Bug I found, again, email hasn't been answered yet....

Tctiger
07-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I saw a possible hacker today but I'm not sure his iph was 110k with 50k stats nearly all cash units and big amounts level 93 8k attacks and 1k raids .

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Just to add to Poopenshire's maths, the jet is not available until you complete the Special Ops rank, that is 19,000,000 battle points.

Poopenshire
07-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks Q then you atleast double the Experience attained and that makes it 90K exp if they only got 1 exp for each battle or raid. There is definutely something wrong. That would minimally make them level 70. nuff said. its not a regulation player.

Long Live the Dark side...... Free MickyMac!

SeqWins
07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I believe Micky has been reinstated?

bigflan
07-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks Q then you atleast double the Experience attained and that makes it 90K exp if they only got 1 exp for each battle or raid. There is definutely something wrong. That would minimally make them level 70. nuff said. its not a regulation player.

Long Live the Dark side...... Free MickyMac!

Micymak has been unbanned

Lordsloss
07-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Wait, I'm a level 9 and I cannot compete in any events...

Lt. Falcon
07-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Just to add to Poopenshire's maths, the jet is not available until you complete the Special Ops rank, that is 19,000,000 battle points.

Now this guy has jumped 4 levels to 34 and has 130 of the Spec. Ops jet and is holdin 32mil. 3days and Funzio still hasn't done a thing! China Freedom 54 allies 11k attack/ 8k def....Funzio, I thought you took cheaters seriously!!!

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Perhaps send CCM a PM as a follow up Falcon...though he does keep a pretty good eye on what is said around here..:D

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 04:18 AM
I believe Micky has been reinstated?

I know I just wanted a good rallying cry.

Lt. Falcon
07-30-2012, 10:11 AM
CC Mark, please take a look into this

Request received: Cheater!! Please take a look!! (ticket #171564)

I have now sent this in 2x as this guy is an obvious cheater and is now instructing others of cheat tools. He has gone to lvl 41 and now has over 210 special ops jets.

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 10:13 AM
CC Mark, please take a look into this

Request received: Cheater!! Please take a look!! (ticket #171564)

I have now sent this in 2x as this guy is an obvious cheater and is now instructing others of cheat tools. He has gone to lvl 41 and now has over 210 special ops jets.

its best to PM him and or your rep you have been talking to. Mark has said many time to not put too much info on these posts for privacy. I think too people have had better response times with the PM. Just an FYI it could be they are trying to figure out how this is going on as well. Sometimes its not easy to fix how someone cheats compared to finding a cheater.

Lt. Falcon
07-30-2012, 10:19 AM
its best to PM him and or your rep you have been talking to. Mark has said many time to not put too much info on these posts for privacy. I think too people have had better response times with the PM. Just an FYI it could be they are trying to figure out how this is going on as well. Sometimes its not easy to fix how someone cheats compared to finding a cheater.

I pm'd him last week and sent in ticket and nothing has been done. I sent in another ticket as this guy is now at lvl 41 with 210+ spec ops jets and his wall is indicating he is instructing others of cheat tools. So I sent him another pm as well as sending another cheater notice to Funzio/ Gree

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 10:21 AM
I hate to say it, but it sounds like thats all you can do.

Lt. Falcon
07-30-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm bugging the support team now.

It took awhile, but Thanks CC Mark

Lawyer
07-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I seriously hope that the makers of this game take what is occurring seriously before it gets out of hand and ruins the game.

Will such acts ruin a game? Yes. I used to play another game that had a mafia theme...it was one that you could hunt others and kill them off or place bounties on them ..... They had a strong core of money players from the start, I was one of them, that religiously played the game. As more and more people joined, the long time players noticed a change ... Namely new players suddenly rising over night beyond characters we had taken a year to develop... Excessive purchases of costly equipment... Inability to be killed.... Ect. Many of of complained and no one did a damn thing.... Until we started a mass exodus... That got their attention and they tried to fix some of the problems..... But it was too little, too late. Now that game is unplayable ... A total shambles and so many Exploits exist they cannot fix it.

So, all I ask is the makers of the game take the cheating seriously and invest the time and energy to patch it correctly....