PDA

View Full Version : Support Response Time

joaquim
07-25-2012, 06:13 PM
I sent a ticket to support today talking about 2 misclicks I've had this week causing me to lose 40 gold on 2 energy refills. The first one was because of a lag where I was going to the store the game was lagging so I clicked again to see if it would take me to the screen faster but since I clicked twice it took me to the "special" section and I had clicked money buildings before so I actually ended up clicking what was there in that section which was energy refill. The second one was the classic misclick. I wanted to see the new crates and I accidentally clicked energy refill while scrolling. So what I want to know is how long will it take support to give me my gold back? It took me a week and a half to get to 40 gold before the first misclick and 5 days to get back to 40 gold.

McGowan
07-25-2012, 06:18 PM
It has been over a week and haven't heard back from support. Maybe you guys can help

I have been unable to connect to server. When I try to open the app it says unable to connect b/c of no Internet service. Everything else on my phone works. I sent a request for help to support but it has been days so I thought I would ask for help. Please advise.

fuzzy
07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
I have been unable to connect to server.

I get this only on my android camper account but usually a reboot of the phone works. Also there was an update to android CC. If you are android try the update and a reboot.

mxz
07-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Gold misclicks usually get resolved in an hour or two for me (only asked twice).

Bopper
07-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I had an energy misclick last week Monday (16 July) and sent my ticket in right away. I received the credit on Sunday (22 July). Good Luck!

Luke 3457
07-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Response time on everything is retarded slow I have 2 open tickets ! Not to mention I won the double currency event and it took 3 weeks to get my gold! So yeah a feel your pain.

QPR
07-26-2012, 05:58 AM
I sent a ticket to support today talking about 2 misclicks I've had this week causing me to lose 40 gold on 2 energy refills. The first one was because of a lag where I was going to the store the game was lagging so I clicked again to see if it would take me to the screen faster but since I clicked twice it took me to the "special" section and I had clicked money buildings before so I actually ended up clicking what was there in that section which was energy refill. The second one was the classic misclick. I wanted to see the new crates and I accidentally clicked energy refill while scrolling. So what I want to know is how long will it take support to give me my gold back? It took me a week and a half to get to 40 gold before the first misclick and 5 days to get back to 40 gold.

I hope they keep you waiting for at least 4 weeks

xXSycoXx
07-26-2012, 10:02 AM
I misclicked on my sons ipad checking on a upgrade and lost 8 gold he wasnt a happy little dude and installing apps thru tapjoy he wants a gold building. Sent ticket in monday and had a reply yet

Gaming Will
07-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Gold misclick yesterday.... Fixed today = 26 hour T.A.T. (turn around time)

Thanks Cree in support!

joaquim
07-26-2012, 01:25 PM
I hope they keep you waiting for at least 4 weeks

Why???????