PDA

View Full Version : 2nd nano upgrade free player

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 08:20 AM
well i still had 11m when i woke up today so spent the whole day raiding to get up to 22m (35% discount) for my second level 2 nano which is the most money i have saved up without selling anything , i have max allies so there is not as many easy targets but i attacked players with low stats and average buildings like level 3 oar mines ect and players with around two thirds of my stats for bigger targets like level 3 oil rigs ect , to get the 11m these are the units i lost in battle :
13 snipers ,30 flamethrowers,1 heavy gunner,2 hardened marines,18 commandos,16 bradleys ,1 stryker,1 expert attack drone,1 rocket truck,15 warthogs,1 sea hawk,5 chinooks,2 spectre,6 inflatables,2 frigates,2 combat boats,6 submarines,1 amphibious hover craft,3 stealth frigates and 2 mine launchers + loot items which i didn't keep a record of !
at least i have the upgrade and the units i can replace .
just thoght i would let the lower free players know what they can expect to have to do to get big upgrades , i hit two missions to get the last 500k to save waiting the 10minuites for payout buildings as i had enough of the fear from attack . there is only a few players arround who could have attacked as i have built my stats up in last month or two which is why i did it without selling . i know there are free players who can top this and other methods but just wanted to do a post . i am level 93 .

Miner
07-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Congrats on getting the nano upgrade. I SOOOOO wish I had the upgrade cost reduction award from the crate event! My nano 2 upgrade will cost 31.68 mil with my level 4 cement factory.

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 08:30 AM
yes i am soo glad i have that along with level 5 cement factory , if i repeat and also sell 5 railgus i can get up to level 3 nano's with some luck . even with the 35% discount the next nano is about 36-39 m !

Miner
07-25-2012, 08:32 AM
yes i am soo glad i have that along with level 5 cement factory , if i repeat and also sell 5 railgus i can get up to level 3 nano's with some luck . even with the 35% discount the next nano is about 36-39 m !

What's your stats? I no longer live in fear of going over max vault!

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 08:35 AM
they were 46k def 36k att but now they are 45k def 35k att at level 93 with max allies ,so not anything spectacular but enough to only have a few players with higher stats that i have seen , there is always a danger though .

Fifth Reich
07-25-2012, 08:53 AM
they were 46k def 36k att but now they are 45k def 35k att at level 93 with max allies ,so not anything spectacular but enough to only have a few players with higher stats that i have seen , there is always a danger though .That's really good! I'm only 2 levels higher than you and I'm at 250 allies with 25,000/25,000.

overkill 280
07-25-2012, 08:55 AM
In my opinion the EPP is a better choice to upgrade then the Nano, gives a higher iph. But I'm also on lots thru the day so its easy for me to collect from them.

Miner
07-25-2012, 08:56 AM
they were 46k def 36k att but now they are 45k def 35k att at level 93 with max allies ,so not anything spectacular but enough to only have a few players with higher stats that i have seen , there is always a danger though .

My attack is always lagging way behind my defense. I'm at level 84 right now with 235 allies. My attack is around 38k and my defense is around 43k. Can't seem to get my attack to catch up.

Dreno33
07-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Congrats on getting the nano upgrade. I SOOOOO wish I had the upgrade cost reduction award from the crate event! My nano 2 upgrade will cost 31.68 mil with my level 4 cement factory.

upgrade that cement factory! it pays itself off so quickly. especially for big upgrades like that!

Cousins
07-25-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm level 84 and have been lucky enough to save up and get myself a level 2 and a level 1 nano

Also have two level 4 oil rigs, level 10 Naval research :D

Currently upgrading my Aircraft Hangar to Level 8 - intending to go up to 10

Attack is 6191

Defense is 7509

Allies 32

IPH 406884

Tanner
07-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Are all you guys free? tc - what's your ingame? I add drop occasionally and don't want to dump you - if we're allies? I don't remember?

fifth, overkill, dreno33, Cousins, Miner, are you free? what's your ingame? Are we allies?

I'm free and VERY encouraged by others who are able to leave money unvaulted. I'm constantly buying AC's and still can't leave even 2 million out!

Miner
07-25-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm not a free player. I consider myself a former gold player now. In game name is Miner. Don't think we're allies. Shoot me an invite if you would like. ID in sig.

overkill 280
07-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah I'm a completely free player Tanner. My MW name is Rod, but its being changed to my forum name.

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Anyone from forum can send me a request and a p.m or let me know on here what your game name and level is so I know who to add ,At max allies so if I delete anyone from forum it is because I don't know they are from forum . since I stopped buying buildings and land as have it all ,my stats have gone up in last couple of months , now have level 4 rigs and level 2 nano's so may upgrade oil refinery's and mines ect now and get more mine launchers , then I will get level 10 airfield so can get some 30def planes and bombers to grow stats again. Yes I'm free player my priority has always been build and expand before units , now it is upgrade and get units.

Dreno33
07-25-2012, 12:12 PM
fifth, overkill, dreno33, Cousins, Miner, are you free? what's your ingame? Are we allies?

i have spent money in the past, about 50 bucks. never again tho. rest is tj. also, we are not allies. in-game name is dreno33. go ahead and add me

SeqWins
07-25-2012, 12:14 PM
upgrade that cement factory! it pays itself off so quickly. especially for big upgrades like that!

Do not upgrade the Cement Factory ITS A WASTE OF TIME!....10% discount really? Joke? I have a 548k IPH at LVL 38 with a 3% Discount...Everytime I have a big upgrade I just save up...I'll have over 25 mil in two days from just collections...not counting raids or attacks.

Tanner
07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Do not upgrade the Cement Factory ITS A WASTE OF TIME!....10% discount really? Joke? I have a 548k IPH at LVL 38 with a 3% Discount...Everytime I have a big upgrade I just save up...I'll have over 25 mil in two days from just collections...not counting raids or attacks.

Seq I'm surprised to hear you say this? The cement fac costs a total of ~34MM to build to level 10. Taking a pair of ORs to level 5 and a pair of Nanos to level 3 will recoup your cash. I think that's a fairly reasonable goal, esp. for free players.

boardgames rule
07-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Yes i agree i am doing that and it helps upgrading oil rigs and nanos

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 12:35 PM
I thought that too , 5% is worth it but 10% costs a lot of cash and time , it maybe worth it if you are a gold player but a free player will struggle to get that cash back , even with 35% off I can't see how I could get level 4 nano short of selling half my base , maybe if the missions payout enough higher up or get spec ops in about 5 years . The upgrade would have cost about 33m 3.3m off compared to 1.6 off for about 50m in cement upgrades ? Not exact figues have a look at building spreadsheet and see if you think it is worth it for the level you can upgrade to .

SeqWins
07-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Seq I'm surprised to hear you say this? The cement fac costs a total of ~34MM to build to level 10. Taking a pair of ORs to level 5 and a pair of Nanos to level 3 will recoup your cash. I think that's a fairly reasonable goal, esp. for free players.

I'm not arguing the cost of it but rather the time it takes to upgrade for the return of the product..

10mil- 1 mil reduction
20mil- 2 mil reduction

Currently all of my upgrades are around the 15 million mark..to save 1.5 mil I need to spend nearly a month upgrading the Cement Factory when I make 1.5mil in 2 hours from my EPP's...you scooping what I'm pooping?

SeqWins
07-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Yes i agree i am doing that and it helps upgrading oil rigs and nanos

Don't do it BGR waste of time..thank me later.

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm with you on that seq I would say 5% at least until you are going for 30-40m+ upgrades or a mega camper who has the time and income. I would be 1.5m better off on that level 2 nano from 5-10% off , I may get money back when I have upgraded as far as I can but I am all out for getting some big upgrades and units unlocked don't have the time and cash to spare as I'm getting higher in levels every week I may do it one day though . Depends on your situation if it is worth it for you .

Vertex
07-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Whether the time is wasted or not depends on how long you plan on playing this game. The savings you make in the long run, will completely outweigh the amount of money you would have made during the time the cement factory is upgrading.

If you play with only the short term in mind, then yes, the cement factory is a waste of time/cash. But for the long term, it is a completely worthwhile investment.

boardgames rule
07-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Okay i will stop it is at a 5% reduction now so it will help some.

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Depends what level you are at and how quick you level up and don't forget I have 35% off with level 5 cement and draft destroyer so that extra 5% isn't going to make that much difference , 3m off a 60m upgrade is no good if you can't afford the 57m upgrade . I am not looking past around 35m upgrades for a long time if ever so 10% off 35m = 3.5m already have 5% so that is actually 1.75m off if I had 10% off so on that basis I don't think it is worth it for me I would be better off increasing my daily income by 1.75m .

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Board games you have loads of time to get level 10 so don't worry that extra 5% only matters if you are getting big big money off you can always do one level every 5 or 10 upgrades to save the pain of doing it in one go .

albeezy
07-25-2012, 01:56 PM
The most important thing for you guys is stay at a low level so you can keep unvaulted cash. I am level 140+ and if I have a crate I get attacked until it either opens or is stolen. If I have unvaulted cash, it gets stolen. The big boys at the high levels will always find you. There was a time when I bought my first nano that I saved 10 million over vault for a few days, but after I got my nano laid on the ground my one week of no attacks or raids was over and I was back to the low man on the todem pole. Despite that I have managed to get my ORs to level 4, my refineries to level 5 and my EPPs to level 4 and 5. I am going to alternate boost building and $$ buildings for a while until I can collect about 6 million at once from my synched buildings and then try for a nano level 2 or OR level 5, or EPP 6

Ryans67
07-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not a big fan of the cement factory past level 5, just because of how long it takes. I look at as time that could be spent upgrading a boost building. It will definately pay for itself over time, but I'll probably wait until I finish unit and boost buildings.

As for exceeding your vault for upgrades.... You could get your IPH over $1m without exceeding your vault, and then sync buildings for the larger upgrades later.

Tctiger
07-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes it doesn't sound good at all up there For free players , hoping I can stay behind the whale zone for a while to get some upgrades done , it sounds like a different game once you get up there with the big players.

Giedrybe
07-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Seq, you are soooo right for the situation you are in. But honestly - I can see the big difference between your position and tctiger. I have not seen better stats at your level. With your income you could also boost your att/def in few days remarkably if you'd wish to. But your proposal to stay unvaulted is not the option for some of the players, who have competition up there.

So potentially it could be the option for players who feel they are in problems in saving bigger amounts for costly upgrades, to spend 2 weeks on finishing cement factory + investing extra cash in defense while upgrades are completed. Then in two-three weeks you are in situation when:
1. you need to save less unvaulted money due to cement bonus (yes, it is only extra 5% assuming, assuming that you are already on 5 lvl of cement)
2. you have less risk in two ways (amount of unvaulted cash and time of it being unvaulted, as you'll save faster)
3. increased def stats. Which is key.

If you cannot afford costly money building upgrades, where bottle neck is money, spent your time on upgrading boost buildings and investing into def. Yes, it will keep your IPH stable for some moment - maybe even a month - but that's a way you can go. If you cannot go with upgrading your most expensive IPH buildings, so you CANNOT. Do actions to change that.

albeezy
07-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes it doesn't sound good at all up there For free players , hoping I can stay behind the whale zone for a while to get some upgrades done , it sounds like a different game once you get up there with the big players.

Its not that bad up here, but defeinitely turns this game into a strategy game - as in how am I supposed to save 20+ million over vault when I get attacked at least a minimum of once every few hours, maybe 12 if I am lucky. I am working a plan to get level 5 ORs and lelvel 2 nanos right now, but just takes a lot longer. If only they would implement the "sell ALL decorations" button I proposed to CCM. If that happens free players, and maybe some gold spenders, will rejoice!