PDA

View Full Version : VALOR points in battles

Arizona
07-25-2012, 06:25 AM
How many Valor points do you pick up in battle?

Anyone know why the Valor is never constant like the BP's during a fight. I can fight the same rival again and again and know my BP's are going to be constant, but the Valor always changes. Sometimes I'll get 5, hit him again it's 1, next time 10, then 7... etc
What sort of numbers are others getting?

Jhoemel
07-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Sometimes i get as low as 1 and as high as 19

Miner
07-25-2012, 06:29 AM
How many Valor points do you pick up in battle?

Anyone know why the Valor is never constant like the BP's during a fight. I can fight the same rival again and again and know my BP's are going to be constant, but the Valor always changes. Sometimes I'll get 5, hit him again it's 1, next time 10, then 7... etc
What sort of numbers are others getting?

Usually 4-12. I have the AMAZING +1 valor boost though... There doesn't seem to be much of a rhyme or reason to them.

Arizona
07-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Usually 4-12. I have the AMAZING +1 valor boost though... There doesn't seem to be much of a rhyme or reason to them.
+1. WOW, That truly is an amazing unit.

It just means after 350 wins, you get a free Super Hornet. LOL

Miner
07-25-2012, 06:39 AM

It's only for raids by the way...

Jhoemel
07-25-2012, 08:05 AM

Hahaha, thats after you lost 50 super hornet. Lol

Poopenshire
07-25-2012, 08:06 AM
or you lose 400 super hornest and get 1 in return!

Jhoemel
07-25-2012, 08:09 AM
+ 200 stealth frigates

Boom
07-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Maybe some tree snipers

Arizona
07-25-2012, 08:28 AM
May I remind people to please answer my OP. It might be valuable info for everyone.

overkill 280
07-25-2012, 09:04 AM
May I remind people to please answer my OP. It might be valuable info for everyone.
Thanks:cool:Hahaha I usually get 1-12, with the most being around 7-10 usually.

JMC
07-25-2012, 12:23 PM
I get between 1-26 or so. The higher the level of the player you are hitting the higher average valor and experience you will receive.

I believe my average is around 10-12, but it can dip as low as 1 like everyone else, and can go as high as 26 when fighting a level 200.

GIJOE
07-25-2012, 12:42 PM
i get from 1 to 20 depends on rival's stat and ranking, i have 40% increase in valor that not working, sent in ticket
a while back when i won the unit, they said they look into it.. still 1 valor when fight, or maybe it rounds off from 1.4 ?

Arizona
07-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks everyone for your answers. I'm still wondering why it jumps around and doesn't stay constant.

I'll bump this tonight when more people are on.

JMC
07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
i get from 1 to 20 depends on rival's stat and ranking, i have 40% increase in valor that not working, sent in ticket
a while back when i won the unit, they said they look into it.. still 1 valor when fight, or maybe it rounds off from 1.4 ?

Yeah, it would likely round down from 1.4 to 1.

So it should be impossible to get certain numbers, like 2 since it would be 2.8 and become 3.

4 becomes 5.6 or 6, so getting 5 should also be impossible. If it is working that is.

Giedrybe
07-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Saigon, reading other answers and my own experience from the game looks like it is luck/dice roll etc. Not sure why others have written always starting with 1. I can see that sometimes valor is 0 for me - nothing to collect, only cash and bp.

Jhoemel
07-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Saigon, reading other answers and my own experience from the game looks like it is luck/dice roll etc. Not sure why others have written always starting with 1. I can see that sometimes valor is 0 for me - nothing to collect, only cash and bp.

That only happens to me when doing a raid. In attacks you will always get 1

Arizona
07-26-2012, 07:27 AM
I don't think you get Valor from raids. Raiding cheap buildings tho is a good way to build up BP's without gaining a lot of XP.

Miner
07-26-2012, 07:43 AM
I don't think you get Valor from raids. Raiding cheap buildings tho is a good way to build up BP's without gaining a lot of XP.

You do get valor from raids. Remember, I have the +1 valor from raids boost!

Arizona
07-26-2012, 07:57 AM
You do get valor from raids. Remember, I have the +1 valor from raids boost!
Yep true. I'll have to keep an eye on that next time I raid.
I always imagined Valor to be linked with bravery and fighting so never thought of it being something you'd get from raiding.

Miner
07-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Yep true. I'll have to keep an eye on that next time I raid.
I always imagined Valor to be linked with bravery and fighting so never thought of it being something you'd get from raiding.

Sneaking between your enemies defenses in the quiet of the night and slipping away with 60% of their building's cash isn't brave?

Giedrybe
07-26-2012, 01:37 PM

Yep, you are right. I believe I remember that happened during raid.

Q Raider
07-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Yep, you do get Valor from raids.
Usually it runs in a 1,1,2 ratio ie if you get 2 off the first hit, then the third is likely to give you 4.
As a general guide three raids adds up to an attack on that person.

Attacks get from 0 to mid 20's.
Raids sometimes get into the teens, usually on the third hit.

Interesting that whenever you lose a unit the Valor always seems to be poor. Yet another annoying issue when tackling the cas glitchers as seem to be rarely able to return fire without copping a unit casualty.

I want to swap my Valor points for my experience ones right now, I cannot remember the last hit I did that returned less than 10xp, more often than not is is closer to twenty...:confused:

JMC
07-26-2012, 09:15 PM
I've never gotten zero valor from attacking or raiding. There's always at least 1 for me.

Arizona
07-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Yep, you do get Valor from raids.
Usually it runs in a 1,1,2 ratio ie if you get 2 off the first hit, then the third is likely to give you 4.
As a general guide three raids adds up to an attack on that person.

Attacks get from 0 to mid 20's.
Raids sometimes get into the teens, usually on the third hit.

Interesting that whenever you lose a unit the Valor always seems to be poor. Yet another annoying issue when tackling the cas glitchers as seem to be rarely able to return fire without copping a unit casualty.

I want to swap my Valor points for my experience ones right now, I cannot remember the last hit I did that returned less than 10xp, more often than not is is closer to twenty...:confused:

I've noticed hitting low value buildings returns low XP. I think Dreno might be the one who mentioned this. This was in return for BP's though not XP.
So if you're hitting someone for BP's you can get away with 1XP for however many BP's you get.