PDA

View Full Version : What means "to camp"?

Andrei2904
07-24-2012, 09:42 PM
i hear this word often. but i don't fully know what it means. if i want to become a camper what should i do and what i shouldn't do?
thanks

Carlos,
07-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Means you don't fight or do missions so that you don't level up. You only collect money from your buildings and build your economy.

_dan_
07-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Play sim city
(& build more & more defense buildings)

Andrei2904
07-24-2012, 10:36 PM
thx for ur replies. one more questions. when someone should stop being a camper?. for example. i am level 78 with a total attack of 8028 and total defense of 9579 and my IPH is $13076. i know i leveled to fast, but not from completing goals just from fighting and robbing

Nudie
07-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I don't think you can level too fast. Even at the "upper" levels, there are lots of weak players for you to attack/rob. My advice is to not do the missions, just use your stam for pvp/rob to gain respect and buy respect items. So you will be able to remain strong (relatively) even as you level up. It's all the exp you gain from doing missions that makes you weak (relatively).

sister morphine
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
thx for ur replies. one more questions. when someone should stop being a camper?. for example. i am level 78 with a total attack of 8028 and total defense of 9579 and my IPH is $13076. i know i leveled to fast, but not from completing goals just from fighting and robbing
You're doing a lot better than a guy in Virginia's mob - level 77 with just 3K attack and 4K defence. Way too many missions done 😳

ShawnBB
07-24-2012, 11:20 PM
Nudie is absolutely right. Energy bar is dangerous if you don't use it efficiently on stats boost.

Camp won't give you a quicker growth of your income per hour.
Wisely spend your RP on end game RP weapons, don't waste too much on the first or second tier RP weapon.
Bank RPs and waiting for their unlock level.

In terms of IpH build, since you have the advantage of high level robbery income, so there's no need to build early unlocked low ROI buildings.
Start with Icecream shop and Italian restaurant, upgrade them all the way. Once you have plenty of cash, go for movie theater and Dominican restaurant, switch upgrades between the four(keep movie theater's level higher than Dominican by one) then your Econ is already healthy. Too much to write about loft planning and later on, please see other forum Econ guide threads.

Andrei2904
07-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Nudie is absolutely right. Energy bar is dangerous if you don't use it efficiently on stats boost.

Camp won't give you a quicker growth of your income per hour.
Wisely spend your RP on end game RP weapons, don't waste too much on the first or second tier RP weapon.
Bank RPs and waiting for their unlock level.

In terms of IpH build, since you have the advantage of high level robbery income, so there's no need to build early unlocked low ROI buildings.
Start with Icecream shop and Italian restaurant, upgrade them all the way. Once you have plenty of cash, go for movie theater and Dominican restaurant, switch upgrades between the four(keep movie theater's level higher than Dominican by one) then your Econ is already healthy. Too much to write about loft planning and later on, please see other forum Econ guide threads.

yeah. i have
2 lofts, one of them is still building
2 dominican restaurants both lvl 2
1 movie theather lvl 1
1 brownstone lvl 1
2 houses lvl 4 and 7
1 flower shop lvl 1
1 beachside inn lvl
1 magic playhouse lvl 1
2 fish stores lvl 3
2 t-shirt stand lvl 4 and 5
1 basketball court lvl 10
1 warehouse lvl 7
1 italian restaurant lvl 3
and other like pawn shops. gun shop, tattoo parlors and others.
should i focus on upgrading the cheap ones or raise money and upgrade the big ones at least to level 2? thank u for ur replies

Andrei2904
07-25-2012, 12:23 AM
ohh sorry. you had already answered my question. sorry

sister morphine
07-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Remember that your movie theater and lofts will triple their output when you raise them to level 2. Don't neglect the other buildings but you should try and raise those as soon as possible (and get the second MT)

Andrei2904
07-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Remember that your movie theater and lofts will triple their output when you raise them to level 2. Don't neglect the other buildings but you should try and raise those as soon as possible (and get the second MT)

oh yeah. good info. i've just saw that they triple the output on lvl 2. thanks for the help

ShawnBB
07-25-2012, 01:27 AM
should i focus on upgrading the cheap ones or raise money and upgrade the big ones at least to level 2? thank u for ur replies

This is the list you should be aiming for

2 lofts, lvl 4
2 dominican restaurants both lvl 5
2 movie theather lvl 6
2 brownstone lvl 2
2 houses lvl 6+
2 flower shop lvl 2
2 beachside inn lvl 3
Ignore magic playhouse
Ignore fish stores lvl 3
2 t-shirt stand lvl 5
2 basketball court lvl 10
Ignore warehouse lvl 7
2 italian restaurant lvl 6+

And 2 comedy clubs lvl4
2 wholesale warehouses lvl4
2 icecreamshop lvl10(go tapjoy.com)
2 smoke shop lvl4(go tapjoy.com)

You are saving money when upgrading the cheap ones, so once you can afford a big upgrade,go for it and then back to cheap upgrade saving.

Andrei2904
07-25-2012, 01:32 AM
This is the list you should be aiming for

2 lofts, lvl 4
2 dominican restaurants both lvl 5
2 movie theather lvl 6
2 brownstone lvl 2
2 houses lvl 6+
2 flower shop lvl 2
2 beachside inn lvl 3
Ignore magic playhouse
Ignore fish stores lvl 3
2 t-shirt stand lvl 5
2 basketball court lvl 10
Ignore warehouse lvl 7
2 italian restaurant lvl 6+

And 2 comedy clubs lvl4
2 wholesale warehouses lvl4
2 icecreamshop lvl10(go tapjoy.com)
2 smoke shop lvl4(go tapjoy.com)

You are saving money when upgrading the cheap ones, so once you can afford a big upgrade,go for it and then back to cheap upgrade saving.

ok. you helped me set my goal.
i use tapjoy but i never saw an offer for Crime City. i just tap to earn free gold inside the game

Feng1234
07-25-2012, 05:05 AM
Then get upscales

_dan_
07-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Once you camped, never stop camping because it's too late to play as a bully.

For those playing as a bully, they earn about 2000-3000 RP/day. For example you've camped for 2 months, during that time, one may get from 120k - 180k RP, you have no chance to fight him anymore.

When you stop camping, it's only good when you only have to face new comers/noobs.