PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator King has arrived!

Crime City Mark
07-24-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/KingdomAge/photo25.png

Randomly when completing quests or fighting enemy monsters you will be engaged by the Gladiator King! Defeat this enemy for powerful prizes. Each time you attack the Gladiator King you will do damage based on your method of attack (Free, gold, diamond) and your level / attack values. The Gladiator King will then attack you back, lowering your health. When your health runs out you will be unable to fight until it is restored.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback, and good luck!

Crazy Canuck
07-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Props on the boss event CCM!! I like the fight screen better over here!

Just wish we still only had to get 30 boss win not 40 but atleast cure potion is only half the price of a medkit so guess it all averages out.

-->FISH<--
07-24-2012, 08:37 PM
I think it works better than MW, thank you. Bring on the fun.

GetItOn
07-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Can every boss be killed in 13 hits or less using the Quick Attack?

-->FISH<--
07-24-2012, 08:39 PM
They get harder the further you get..... rest assured gems will be involved if you want to get to 40.

Jhoemel
07-24-2012, 08:41 PM
I have one question ccm

Is the boss hp based on the average attack of your level with full allies? Or it is based on you attack density?

Crazy Canuck
07-24-2012, 08:48 PM
I have one question ccm

Is the boss hp based on the average attack of your level with full allies? Or it is based on you attack density? I have always wondered that myself but never seem to get the answer. Think it's obe of the many secrets they want us to find out on our own if we can lol

boardgames rule
07-24-2012, 08:49 PM
I used up energy and no boss yet

GetItOn
07-24-2012, 08:49 PM
They get harder the further you get..... rest assured gems will be involved if you want to get to 40.

Sooo you can't get to 40 kills using only free/gold options? Or do you have a chance if you've got really high Attack for your level.

pucksinnet
07-24-2012, 08:57 PM
More info please...when your energy runs out can you only heal with gems?

Are the prize units indestructable?

Jhoemel
07-24-2012, 09:00 PM
I have always wondered that myself but never seem to get the answer. Think it's obe of the many secrets they want us to find out on our own if we can lol

I hope ccm can clarify that

Jhoemel
07-24-2012, 09:00 PM
More info please...when your energy runs out can you only heal with gems?

Are the prize units indestructable?

It is indestructible. Your hp regenerates 1hp per minute

pucksinnet
07-24-2012, 09:01 PM
One more question...is there something special for hitting 40? There is no info on screen that indicates a special end
prize.

Crazy Canuck
07-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Sooo you can't get to 40 kills using only free/gold options? Or do you have a chance if you've got really high Attack for your level. if your low enough level there might be a slim chance but I wouldn't hold your breath on it

Crazy Canuck
07-24-2012, 09:06 PM
One more question...is there something special for hitting 40? There is no info on screen that indicates a special end
prize. yes you win the Gladiator Champion with 730 att 520 def

GetItOn
07-24-2012, 09:13 PM
if your low enough level there might be a slim chance but I wouldn't hold your breath on it

Hmm so basically they'll come a point you'll have to do Gem attacks in order to kill them in under 2hrs... Booo..

That being said... is it more beneficial to do a Gem Attack 4x dmg (25 gems) or a Health boost (10 gems) with Gold Attack (boosted) ??

I see Gree is sneaky and doesn't say how much the Gold attack boosts you.. If it was 2x then you could save 5 gems by buying 2 healths + gold attack for the same damage.

That might be worth it if the stats of the Rare/Uncommon/Common went up with each Boss that you killed. But I guess you're still getting a 18/15 common unit on boss kill number 39?? booo

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-24-2012, 09:20 PM
I like it! That's my feedback.

Same questions as above on the attack strength being taken into account.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Wow. (nothing else to say)

Umm...this was for HK posting, but that one disappeared.

Hello Kitty
07-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Sorry guys - I moved it to marebear's thread - it's still there and I'll share the progress...

spectra
07-24-2012, 09:34 PM
CCM
why did you guys increase to 40 the number of kills to get the big prize Vs. MW that is only 30 kills when the calculation for the boss HP are the same
does not seem fare for the KA player

Hobtuse
07-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks this event is a breath of fresh air and really gives us something to strive for.

CCM
why did you guys increase to 40 the number of kills to get the big prize Vs. MW that is only 30 kills when the calculation for the boss HP are the same
does not seem fare for the KA player

I have to second Spectra's inquest.. I am at level 5 for the event and the Gladiator boss already requires almost the full 13 hits despite my attack stats being quite decent for my level.

if I think I will hit the plateau before level 10, then getting to level 40 = massively hard, not that level 30 is any easier if the bar was lowered.

echus14
07-24-2012, 10:25 PM
As has been said above, gems will almost certainly be necessary to get the bigger prizes so free players please moderate your expectations ... GREE does need to encourage real money purchases since its a business.

That being said, free players can still get indestructible units in this event (hopefully, with less emphasis on sheer luck).

Darn ... now all I've got to figure out is how to get off work so I can go home and start this event :D

Hobtuse
07-24-2012, 10:30 PM
@echus14: gems are necessary of course to get to the grand prize but at a reasonable pace. raising 10 levels does mean a certain level of extra commitment.

oh well, you will get it once you start the event.. :)

The event is great by the way.

Nick-Clark1
07-24-2012, 10:33 PM
1st: Proven Brawler, 21/9
2nd: Proven Brawler, 21/9
3rd: Colosseum Caravan, 8/24
4th: Colosseum Challenge, 67/106

All gold options. Last one was semi decent.

Can anyone quickly tell me how long it takes for your health bar (?) to replenish to full?

GetItOn
07-24-2012, 10:35 PM
1hp per minute. 25 hp minimum to attack but wait until you get 26hps so you can get 2 attacks in before recharging.

Nick-Clark1
07-24-2012, 11:01 PM
1hp per minute. 25 hp minimum to attack but wait until you get 26hps so you can get 2 attacks in before recharging.

Ok, thanks mate

Zesder
07-24-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm finding it a lot easier to take out the boss with my lv 31 iPhone account than with my lv 76 iPad account.

BrodawgCanada
07-24-2012, 11:48 PM
I don't seem to have this??? I had uninstalled and everything!

whiterider
07-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Is the King going out randomly or ONLY when you defeat monsters connected to quests? It seems its the last, because I havent noticed the quest on the forums and I used a full energy bar just to kill monsters to reach lvl 5 mastery without quest and it popped really fast when I started to kill monsters with a green arrow.

I got two Army Caravans 5/18, Experienced Brawler 16/6 and Arena Challenge 55/87 so far.

vitus79
07-25-2012, 12:35 AM
just want to let all know other than in mw, if u level up u dont get full health bar. so no oportunity by managing lvl up during the boss fight :(

GetItOn
07-25-2012, 12:58 AM
I don't seem to have this??? I had uninstalled and everything!

Try keeping the game open for 10 mins or so (it downloads in the background) then completely close the game. When you play again it should be available.

Arwin Stark
07-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Right can some one explain the battle sequence to me.

When i strike i can see it doing damge - 30,000 damage which is = to my total attack power 30,000

When the gladiator king hits me it shows - 25. Does that mean he is getting through my 32,000 total defence by 25 ? (so his attack is 32,025)

BooMan
07-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Just got Warrior Spirit (112/53) from the L5 enemy - now into a 26min wait period to finish off the L6 one....

MaverickMunkey
07-25-2012, 02:26 AM

When i strike i can see it doing damge - 30,000 damage which is = to my total attack power 30,000

When the gladiator king hits me it shows - 25. Does that mean he is getting through my 32,000 total defence by 25 ? (so his attack is 32,025)

The -25 means that he has taken a quarter of your attack health.

mrmeow 5
07-25-2012, 03:19 AM
has anyone found a method to fighting the boss and ive been killing monsters and he still hasn't popped up for me :(

Funkey monkey
07-25-2012, 04:05 AM
has anyone found a method to fighting the boss and ive been killing monsters and he still hasn't popped up for me :(
Try keeping the game open for 10 mins or so (it downloads in the background) then completely close the game. When you go to play again, you should see the boss event splash screen. If you don't see the splash screen, then you haven't started the boss event game. Make sure to leave the game open for 10 minutes and then completely get out. If all else fails, you can delete your icon and reinstall the app. Everything is stored on Gree's servers, so you shouldn't lose anything.

Jhoemel
07-25-2012, 04:11 AM
Even with my high density army, i had a hard time beating boss 7. Looks like I needto go full allies

Deskjockey
07-25-2012, 04:36 AM
Yes, go to full, allies, high density army. That is the recipe for getting as far as possible without using gems. If you are in the lower game levels, this will be easier to achieve (you will only need flaming catapults). Past level 40, I assume Gree built the boss's health on the assumption that everyone has an army full of dragons, so good luck with that. Then again, at least the prizes are better. The common units for my tier (I'm level 37) are useless, with attack and defense score in the single digits or the teens.

P4TR1C14N
07-25-2012, 04:44 AM
It's a nice addition to the game (I saw it already in MW), but honestly... if you're a free player, don't expect a lot of it.
In MW i could reach lvl5... no more, no less.

So it will bore you quite soon if you're not intending to invest money. On top i noticed in MW that the middle option (money) is also not really so cheap. When adding all the gold you use to 'attack', you could have bought a quite similar unit from the normal units. Only difference is that afaik the units you get by boss attack are indestructible.

Jhoemel
07-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Yes, go to full, allies, high density army. That is the recipe for getting as far as possible without using gems. If you are in the lower game levels, this will be easier to achieve (you will only need flaming catapults). Past level 40, I assume Gree built the boss's health on the assumption that everyone has an army full of dragons, so good luck with that. Then again, at least the prizes are better. The common units for my tier (I'm level 37) are useless, with attack and defense score in the single digits or the teens.

Thanks. I added 50 allies and i have 85 allies now. My att only went up by 1500. Im level 28 now so still pretty low. But i was suprised to see my rival list with people with lesser stats than mine even if they have more than 100 allies. I thought I can see a lot of guys stronger than me.

Crazy Canuck
07-25-2012, 06:38 AM

When the gladiator king hits me it shows - 25. Does that mean he is getting through my 32,000 total defence by 25 ? (so his attack is 32,025) your defense score means nothing for this event, the boss will always do 25 damage to you. Only exeption is if you have less then 25 health when you attack him then he just takes all of what's left.

Chups
07-25-2012, 08:22 AM
I'm going to say that this is an exciting event. I had gotten the rare prize once (Judicator) and I am on my level 10 Boss.

I'm not expecting a lot since I'm a light gem buyer and will probably not buy gems for this event (but who knows huh? :D). But the prizes for every victory is sweet.

rareay84
07-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Love the Gladiator King! He actually fights, instead of that limp-wristed knuckle-bump thing the boss guy does in MW. Fighting the MW boss is like watching Michael Jackson's zombie corpse trying to dance in cement.

GetItOn
07-25-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm going to say that this is an exciting event. I had gotten the rare prize once (Judicator) and I am on my level 10 Boss.

I'm not expecting a lot since I'm a light gem buyer and will probably not buy gems for this event (but who knows huh? :D). But the prizes for every victory is sweet.

13 Commons and 2 Uncommons.. Bah I want a rare too! Congrats. : )

Guido69
07-25-2012, 10:33 AM
I like the event, too.

I got one rare Fighter Spirit with 101/49. Happy about it.

Crazy Canuck
07-25-2012, 10:35 AM
I have a suggestion CCM

Make it so when we level up are health is restored back to full.

Joie
07-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Fun event, looks like the free players will be limited out to about 7 or so victories. 7 chances at a good unit though. Something new for KA so no real complaints

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-25-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm playing free, and up to boss 15. FWIW

spectra
07-25-2012, 11:29 AM
I have a suggestion CCM

Make it so when we level up are health is restored back to full.

It should be that way already, at least the MW boss event, when you levelup your health get 100% refill, which allows you to do up to 18 hits if time correctly

Hobtuse
07-25-2012, 11:30 AM

could you tell us your a/d stats?

Fun event, looks like the free players will be limited out to about 7 or so victories. 7 chances at a good unit though. Something new for KA so no real complaints

depends for different players. I am limited to 7 but most people still find it easy to 9 at least.

spectra
07-25-2012, 11:30 AM

what level are you at?
how many allies and what are your stats?

Cheers

Timbathia
07-25-2012, 01:37 PM
How does the boss strenght/health work? Is it tied to our individual stats in some way, or is it tiered based on a level range? Obviously the reward units are tiered, as higher level players see better units. There are people in these forums with good stats that are struggling to get kills, and some doing it much easier. Based on that it seems that maybe the boss strenght is tiered based on levels as well, meaning if you are lucky enough to be close to the top of the tier you have an easier time than others at the bottom of the tier ( assuming your attack is proportionate). Or is something else affecting it? The answer is somewhat important, as adding 100 allies to help your attack score may also be increasing the health of the boss you attack, etc.

albeezy
07-25-2012, 02:19 PM
630-488-613 add me so I can defeat more bosses thanks

pucksinnet
07-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I have to say the battle confuses me....my wife is 4 levels below me with 4k attack less and just defeated boss 11 with no gems.... I just hit boss 10 with 5 attacks and barely scratched him for 20% or so.....if my attack is so much higher ....why the difference???

bilbo baggins
07-26-2012, 02:57 AM
I have to say the battle confuses me....my wife is 4 levels below me with 4k attack less and just defeated boss 11 with no gems.... I just hit boss 10 with 5 attacks and barely scratched him for 20% or so.....if my attack is so much higher ....why the difference???

If it is anything like the event in MW then the bosses health are set by what Gree feel should be the average strength of your army at that level.

The higher the level the higher your average stats will have to be in order to do well. You will also need to have the maximum number of allies allowed for your level to stand a chance unless you are a heavy gem spender.

If you only just finish a boss IMO unless you increase your attack stat by 10-12% for the next boss you will not be able to beat them without gems.

I here that the bosses energy needed to defeat goes up 9% every round so in order to get to level 40 you would have to increase your stats a huge amount.

All figures used below are an example but do show the relative size of the increase for illustration.

Level 1 boss total energy needed = 50,000
If the level needed increases by 9% every time then by level 40 you would need
Level 40 boss total energy needed = 1,570,470

So when you start you would need an average attack of 50,000/13(being the maximum you can do)= 3846
For boss 40 you would need 1,570,470/13 = 119,003

So it is very difficult to get to 40 unless you have camped like crazy at the lower levels therefore meaning your stats are way above the average and the first few bosses take 1 hit maximum to kill .

If you are just a normal player I think all of us will struggle to get to 40 without spending quiet a bit.

GetItOn
07-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Anyone remember the stats on the unit you get for 40 kills? It didn't have any bonuses just stats?

Hapl0
07-26-2012, 05:39 AM
730/520 no bonus.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
what level are you at?
how many allies and what are your stats?

Cheers

Level 63: 315 allies; 31.4k/33.5k

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 10:10 AM
And I know there are a LOT of rumblings going on about this event already. However, this event is a camper's dream come true for their level. I decided to get a bunch of cannons and basilisks which greatly bumped my stats. If I had camped for even two weeks, I would have even better stats.

The other thing is the amount of loot gotten from the lower map levels. Fine my inventory looks sloppy, but between the Cursed Graveyard and Lanibod's Crypt, you can get armor and weapons that have anywhere from 3 to 12 in both attack and defense. Yeah, the drop rate kind of sucks, but you're only getting 2 - 4 experience per kill so you don't level up fast or at all despite going through your stamina 2 times or more. I stuck, in the main, with zombies and skeletons. With 720 energy, zombies take 10, skeletons take 9, I can get 72 - 90 kills, and up my a/d by about 150 - 300 each time.

Chups
07-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Like somebody said here~~~lower your expectations. My primary goal from the way Im seeing it is to get to level 20 boss. Right now Im at boss level 15 and am quite having a hard time.

Crazy Canuck
07-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I think I'm capped out at boss 13 might be able to squeeze 1 more in if lucky for free.

On MW I spent gold to reach the final prize but I won't on here. I can already tell the boss health is going up on same path as in MW yet I would have to kill 10 extra bosses to get end prize. My guess is I would need 2000 gems min to finish and sorry end prize not worth that, I would spend up to 1200 but won't if it won't net end prize which it wouldn't.

Love the boss event but funzio/gree you cost yourself money on this one from me atleast with the way you have this set up! Hope it changes for the next boss event but I won't hold my breath on it.

Funkey monkey
07-26-2012, 11:33 AM
How does the boss strenght/health work? Is it tied to our individual stats in some way, or is it tiered based on a level range? Obviously the reward units are tiered, as higher level players see better units. There are people in these forums with good stats that are struggling to get kills, and some doing it much easier. Based on that it seems that maybe the boss strenght is tiered based on levels as well, meaning if you are lucky enough to be close to the top of the tier you have an easier time than others at the bottom of the tier ( assuming your attack is proportionate). Or is something else affecting it? The answer is somewhat important, as adding 100 allies to help your attack score may also be increasing the health of the boss you attack, etc.

I added almost 100 allies and the boss strength didn't go up. But he was easier to kill. My guess is the boss is tied to your level and increases in strength with each boss you conquer.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Just finished boss 17 with 8 minutes before he fled. Let's see how 18 goes.

EDIT: Just killed 18. Few minutes to spare. But another common grunt. Lol. 19...here we go!

Nice job Chups!

Chups
07-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Just finished a difficult boss in level 15.......level 16 you are next!!

steve_r
07-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Boss 13 needed 15 hits (1 potion). That's the end for me.

I'm level 60, 191 allies, 16.3k attack.

I'm not sure what level of army they expect me to have,
to be able to get more than 1/3 through the event.
And with the bosses growing, the rest would be significantly harder.
So there doesn't seem any point buying potions.

Lucky me, though, I got a rare on the 2nd boss... :cool:

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm level 60, 191 allies, 16.3k attack.

I'm not sure what level of army they expect me to have...

IMO, if you had another 109 allies (which you can) for your level, you could boost your attack up to over 20k without spending much more gold. I'm sure you have units on stand-by, even low level ones and some of the ones you got from the boss events. With another 109 allies, you'd use another 327 units and 654 weapon/armor pieces. You could do at least another 2 bosses, if not 3.

Well done on the rare. I got mine on the 2nd one as well.

pucksinnet
07-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Bilbo .. Thanks for the reply and well thought out explanation. That makes more sense.. but I thought i had pretty decent stats for my level.. guess I was wrong (LOL). Boss number 9 was my max.

If anyone from Gree is monitoring this thread ... I like the new event.. but would love to see at least a SMALL element of luck factor in... For me struggling at boss #10 it is not even worth it for me to spend a dime on this event. There are a lot of low gem spenders or free players that will do what they can quick and not feel incentivized to continue. I would love to see a small % chance added to the middle option to occasionally get a critical hit (2 -4 X damage) or even a chance for the boss to miss you once in a while giving you a possible chance to get a couple extra bosses in. Just my two cents.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Well, tried for 19. Five gold hits (1500 a pop) and got less than 1/3 of his life down. Kicked his ... butt 18 times though. Feel good about that. I'm hoping there will be some awesome glitch in my free hits that kill him in 13 hits. Otherwise, time to camp and build the army just the same to get further in the next boss event. :)

Good luck to the rest of you! Chups, I'm rooting for you to hit your 20!

Chups
07-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks Legend!! Just finished kicking level 16's azz. I'm guessing that my plateau would be 17....would probably not make 18...but we'll see. Anyway...got 3 rares and 4 uncommon so it's all good. This is way better than the box ladder event. 16/17 free undestructibles? Hells yeah!

JamieF
07-27-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm a free player: level 7 is the end.

echus14
07-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Looks like Lvl 12 is my limit as a free player, although I am exploring whether I can squeeze out Lvl 13 (still as free). 4 rares so far, would be sweet to have the rare spirit one to end off.

Morkeleb
07-27-2012, 07:28 AM
For me, I'm currently fighting lvl 15 boss, should take him down on the 13th hit. I'm level 76, 317 alliance, 24,237 attack.

I won't complain because I've gotten 2 judicators, w00t!

Update: after the 15th boss--make that 3 JUDICATORS. Heh.

The_Red
07-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Cleared 13. 0 Rares. 6 Uncommon.

Chups
07-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Level 18 was my last. Thanks for the free 18 undestructibles. 3 rares (1 judicator and 2 pit challenges)

echus14
07-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Stopped at level 12. Thought I had level 13 in the bag butq ended up with the thinnest of slivers of life left in the enemy after all gold shots. Wasn't going to burn so much again on the chance of.getting a rare unit. Ended with 4 rares. 1 judge (I never got the choice of the adjudicator, maybe not for my level) and 3 area challenges.

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2012, 08:42 AM
I got 9 as free player. Gold option only used. Only 125 allies so i think i reached my maximum.

Didnt get any rare... Luck is rarely on my side in this game unfortunately.

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 10:12 AM
I got 9 as free player. Gold option only used. Only 125 allies so i think i reached my maximum.

Didnt get any rare... Luck is rarely on my side in this game unfortunately.

Don't kick yourself to much. I only got 4 Uncommon and 17 Commons out of 21 kills. It happens. Next time you might get 5 rares out of 10.

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't kick yourself to much. I only got 4 Uncommon and 17 Commons out of 21 kills. It happens. Next time you might get 5 rares out of 10.

Who knows... You got 21 without using gems?

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Who knows... You got 21 without using gems?

No, the last 2 required 20-40. After that it was way too costly to continue, like 80-100 then go up from there.

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2012, 11:56 AM
No, the last 2 required 20-40. After that it was way too costly to continue, like 80-100 then go up from there.

Still nice accomplisent then... You didn't use that much gems. Congratz... Pitty you didn't get real good prices. Cu ingame maybe

Doc Rumpies
07-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Made it to 23 without gems even with 10,500+ attack at level 16, 40 is just too far away. Only got 3 rares. They need to make some changes to the boss event.

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Made it to 23 without gems even with 10,500+ attack at level 16, 40 is just too far away. Only got 3 rares. They need to make some changes to the boss event.

You got *3* rares. that's not such a bad thing.

Doc Rumpies
07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Far worse than the drop rate I was seeing in MW

P4TR1C14N
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM

The fact that you reach 23 with that attack shows how bad THE event is designed... So we need to camp to be able to kill more. Seems they make events with assumption everybody has full army with THE best units...

Fredcole
07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Havent seen this guy at all..?

Did this restart thing, is this event over?

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 05:30 PM
Yes, it's over Fredcole.

Fredcole
07-31-2012, 05:48 PM
How funny that you can play a game many times a day, but never see this event..? Or maybe not!

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 06:02 PM
That's why is wiser to check the forum often or daily if you can.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 06:15 PM
That's why is wiser to check the forum often or daily if you can.Or have a cool ally like Hap that gives you a heads up! :)

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey Kitty, i left you a tip in your wall.

Njwmrb
07-31-2012, 07:45 PM
How funny that you can play a game many times a day, but never see this event..? Or maybe not!

I'd check the app store for an update.

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:48 PM
I'd check the app store for an update.

Hi Njwmrb - nice to see you back with your old profile!

Njwmrb
07-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi Njwmrb - nice to see you back with your old profile!

Yes, thanks to CCM for unlocking it this morning

MaverickMunkey
07-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Yes, thanks to CCM for unlocking it this morning

Nice one:)

Hapl0
07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Wow, congrats NJ! It's good to see your old profile.

Captian Rex
08-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Can every boss be killed in 13 hits or less using the Quick Attack?

What levels can you get to without using gems? I could only manage 7 but I think I can go to 8 if I level up. (Quite a bit harder to kill compared to the MW boss).