PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Collection Buildings

joaquim
07-24-2012, 07:41 PM
I only log into MW 3 times a day(except during events. I'm on a lot more ofton during events) so my plan is to build the 8, 12, 24, and 48 hour buildings but I also have other buildings that don't collect in those time periods. So my question is do I sell those buildings since I won't be able to collect from them every time making them easy raid targets or keep them but not upgrade them any further?

Fl@sh
07-24-2012, 07:45 PM
I only log into MW 3 times a day(except during events. I'm on a lot more ofton during events) so my plan is to build the 8, 12, 24, and 48 hour buildings but I also have other buildings that don't collect in those time periods. So my question is do I sell those buildings since I won't be able to collect from them every time making them easy raid targets or keep them but not upgrade them any further?
With the way they are sending events down, I would keep them all

skaskankerbr
07-24-2012, 07:47 PM
do not delete buildings =/ you will eventually regret it when your having to build them back. when you level up to over 100 it is really unprofitable to raid anything lower than maybe a 300k$ building. so they are generally safe. from all but glitched people.

Q Raider
07-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Rivals List......Raid......Review.....Collect as desired...:p

Mcdoc
07-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Most people totaly ignore the smaller buildings once you get up in the upper levels. Not worth losing big units over so little cash with the casualty rate still so messed up.

Q Raider
07-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Most people totaly ignore the smaller buildings once you get up in the upper levels. Not worth losing big units over so little cash with the casualty rate still so messed up.

So you know when they do get raided, it's either a glitcher who doesn't lose units or an All Gold player having a bit of a play:p

manbeast
07-24-2012, 10:16 PM
SELL money buildings....?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2u6cv89.jpg

Corsair
07-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Think about it...how often have you had those buildings raided? Would you raid a silo or armory, even if level 10? And they pay for your event box openings.

Lt. Falcon
07-24-2012, 10:29 PM
My EPP's pay for the events with cash to spare...keep them and upgrade them, they are monsters!

overkill 280
07-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Don't sell any $ buildings! And like Corsair said, they will pay for your event opening so upgrade things like your silos and my fav, the EPP's.

Jp lfs
07-24-2012, 11:15 PM
I agree with the group... KEEP all the buildings, but only UPGRADE the longer cycle ones. Especially your 24 and 48's. If you make sure you are always on time to collect, they are never at risk for raids, And the higher level upgrades from most of them payout really, really well.

whiskeybravo
07-25-2012, 04:56 AM

Considering we pretty much have an event going everyday now you might as well keep them.

Miner
07-25-2012, 05:21 AM
I'm on the side of NEVER sell a money building.

Maverick50727
07-25-2012, 08:20 AM
I agree with the group... KEEP all the buildings, but only UPGRADE the longer cycle ones. Especially your 24 and 48's. If you make sure you are always on time to collect, they are never at risk for raids, And the higher level upgrades from most of them payout really, really well.
I'm with JP. Never sell any building even including defense buildings unless a last resort. If you need space, expand.
-They make additional targets for some andd more buildings makes it harder for rivals to scroll to find targets
-They do add some income when you do collect
-I wouldn't upgrade them as much as those that match you play style and time
-Time is your enemy, so selling them means giving up your time investement if you ever want them back
-Upgrading some can meet some goals
-Build 100 or 125 buildings goal will require them
-Hourly buildings like the EPP can generate required cash for events and opens when needed
-I've found that when they are placed really close together with others, that sometimes you can't raid a better target becuase the lower one overlaps. Never played with this myslef, but I've found a few people I tried hitting before, but ended up accidentally hitting the wrong one so close or couldn't at all, untill the lower building was raided first. Harder for people playing on phone with small screens and big fingers. LOL

I'm sure there are other reasons, but these are just a few. I've never sold any building. Even large upgrades and purchases can be acheived other ways than selling buildings.

andypandy2
07-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Any money is good money!

As an aside, I've seen some 'cheap' buildings hit occasionally when raiding. I always thought this was a token left by a prior raider saying 'Nothing here; keep on looking. This guy is too poor!' It is sort of like painting an 'X' on a house after a natural disaster to indicate that it has been inspected and rescuers should proceed to other targets.