PDA

View Full Version : Weird unit

Fazhang
07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
I just encountered someone having a blank unit with 0 AT&T and 0 def and it it saids "unit counter [type]" anybody else seen this before?

War Priest
07-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I have a few of those. There is an error somewhere ever since the new units came out.

freddy808
07-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I have a few of those. There is an error somewhere ever since the new units came out.

Hey WP... I have a bunch of those errors as well. Knocked close to a 1000 points off my A/D. Noticed they were the units that are no longer available for purchase, ie. Rogue Agent, Artic A10 (I think that's the name), Dessert Attack heli, etc. I sent a few tickets in, but the only solution they gave was to close and reopen the app. It didn't work. Take care

CJ54
07-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey guys, we just became aware of this issue and we're investigating it now. We'll have a fix out as soon as possible.

EDIT: The reason I asked some people to close and reopen is because this is something that can happen with a data push (your device is on one dataset, the server is on another, your device doesn't recognize some things in your account briefly). That is apparently not the case this time.

freddy808
07-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, we just became aware of this issue and we're investigating it now. We'll have a fix out as soon as possible.

EDIT: The reason I asked some people to close and reopen is because this is something that can happen with a data push (your device is on one dataset, the server is on another, your device doesn't recognize some things in your account briefly). That is apparently not the case this time.

Hi CJ,

Thanks for all your help an your quick responses.

Cheers,
Freddy

CJ54
07-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Okay, the upside is that the unit stats are applying properly server-side, and they're still in inventory server-side. So the current issue is just cosmetic (annoying, but cosmetic). We'll have that fixed as soon as possible.

yukora
07-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks CJ,

Great to know Gree's always on player's side :o

GRW
07-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Cosmetic?.....My attack/defence stats are down 15,000...not cosmetic..FACT

yukora
07-25-2012, 07:34 AM
GRW, CJ confirm and I believe that your 15.000 still damage your rival since it is right on server side.
My evidence: Have you ever get 100 BP from attacking 25k def rival?
Never before, but after the cosmetic error, the answer was yes, and I got 900 BP after 9 hits.
The rest will be your inference.

GRW
07-25-2012, 07:40 AM
I am sorry but I don't understand...all I will say is that most of my team have the same issue

General Sir
07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
It appears that they have fixed the issue now. Just need to restart the game to see it. Thank you CJ for your efforts and that of your crew on this.