PDA

View Full Version : A few small suggestions that might be nice

Holicaholic
07-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Just one or two things that I'd like to see happen. Wouldn't change the structure of the game or anything, so I don't know why they couldn't be put into place.

1) A "collect all" button. It used to be ok, but now that I have a ton of. Holdings I collect from, it would be nice to just tap once instead of, at times, 20+.

2) give an option to turn off the "You've been robbed!" notification. I'm level 126 and have been playing the game for quite a while. I have a good ICP but just an average defense, I KNOW WHEN I'VE BEEN ROBBED. The icon above the icon above the building is enough for me to realize this, I do not need to see how much has been taken.

There's more I'm sure but those are the only two I can think of right now. Again, this doesn't change the gameplay or dynamics of the game, so I don't see a reason why these couldn't be implemented.

Holicaholic
07-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Ugh, * of buildings I collect from

Stupid autocorrect...

BossMan100
07-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Love the first suggestion. I would like that too.

joaquim
07-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Idea #1: good idea. *stamps paper with idea approved stamp*
Idea #2: I agree but something like this isn't necessary right now. *stamps paper with idea denied stamp*

Sandukan
07-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Do people make suggestions to wax philosophical or do they really think ANY of it will be implemented? lol

Holicaholic
07-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Well, most suggestions people make would alter the dynamic of the game (IMO). Something simple like these wouldn't do something that drastic; so I figured I would make a thread about it.

Paulio
07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
There was a suggestion by GWiz similar to your collect all button, except it was a screen shake to collect all.

itzkakarot
07-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Both of these are very good ideas.

Zendfrim
07-24-2012, 10:53 PM
All this and the sell button needs a disable option. Buildings can still be sold without meaning to when the game decides it wants to lag. BILL! ADD THIS STUFF TO THE LIST!

Brooklyn Boy
07-24-2012, 11:06 PM
All this and the sell button needs a disable option. Buildings can still be sold without meaning to when the game decides it wants to lag. BILL! ADD THIS STUFF TO THE LIST!

True it happened to me. Support put it back in my game and replaced the money I lost for the collection I missed.but it's the fact that I had to go fill out a ticket and then wait for something that should not have happened.