PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Victors Question

Ryans67
07-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I just finished up boss 30, and then attacked someone to check out my new unit. The boss appears and I look at the items, and they are the next tier items. I did not level up, and am still level 63. The items went from Heavy Defender (65/139) to Reinforced Guardian (72/151). Anyone else notice a difference? Could it be an incentive to get us to continue spending gold?

Kiss Of Death
07-24-2012, 09:37 AM
I just finished up boss 30, and then attacked someone to check out my new unit. The boss appears and I look at the items, and they are the next tier items. I did not level up, and am still level 63. The items went from Heavy Defender (65/139) to Reinforced Guardian (72/151). Anyone else notice a difference? Could it be an incentive to get us to continue spending gold?

Maybe... I've always had the max level items when these things started.... THAT could explain why it says to keep playing after boss 30 for an increased chance of rare items... checking mine now in case there is a special extra top level... you certainly have me excited... no same as top level still.

Are you sure you didn't level up part way through the event? maybe you were supposed to have higher but it glitched... who knows... go for it!

Ryans67
07-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Last item was a sky fighter, and now I see a Sonic Fighter as an uncommon. Might not be applicable if you are already at the top tier.

Anyone else in the lower levels able to check?