PDA

View Full Version : Hacker

Ryan5100
07-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Look at his rank he couldn't have the elite ops jet. Also he has the executive helicopter or whatever also all the b-52s and stealth bombers. Not sure about the venal fighter not sure if he can get those at his level.

Q Raider
07-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Pretty obvious one.

Report him.

Way too few battles to have gotten to the required rank to unlock the jets.
Executive Chinook not available his level.
Venal Fighter not available his level.

If you check their base will likely find they don't even have the buildings required for the units they have, let alone have the building at that level.

Another clue is the low income and not enough raid/missions to compensate for that.

Looks very similar to the one the other day so also have a check in their units and you will find an amazing lack of low level loot items, such as Tree Snipers.....

azy
07-23-2012, 11:56 PM
yup, hacker

Jhoemel
07-24-2012, 12:14 AM
yes that guy is a hacker

Ryan5100
07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Pretty obvious one.

Report him.

Way too few battles to have gotten to the required rank to unlock the jets.
Executive Chinook not available his level.
Venal Fighter not available his level.

If you check their base will likely find they don't even have the buildings required for the units they have, let alone have the building at that level.

Another clue is the low income and not enough raid/missions to compensate for that.

Looks very similar to the one the other day so also have a check in their units and you will find an amazing lack of low level loot items, such as Tree Snipers.....How did u see his base?? He also has railguns but didn't post them.

Fifth Reich
07-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Thats a hacker.

Crime City Mark
07-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Please don't post player information on the forums. If you encounter someone like this pass it on to support or send me a PM. I'm happy to investigate and take action (in conjunction with the support team).

Selfproclaimed
07-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey ccmark. What about cloakers? Should they be reported ? I'm not one just curious because I'm come across some.

War Priest
07-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Hey ccmark. What about cloakers? Should they be reported ? I'm not one just curious because I'm come across some.

Thought that wasn't a real thing...

Selfproclaimed
07-24-2012, 12:11 PM
What do you mean wp? Ive seen bases where there's nothing yet they steadily increase there units that can only be gotten through upgraded unit buildings. I don't think they upgraded there unit buildings to like 7 ,then sold them all. But can p still buy those units with no visible unit buildings

War Priest
07-24-2012, 12:17 PM
What do you mean wp? Ive seen bases where there's nothing yet they steadily increase there units that can only be gotten through upgraded unit buildings. I don't think they upgraded there unit buildings to like 7 ,then sold them all. But can p still buy those units with no visible unit buildings

I heard that it's just a joke and you can't hide your buildings.

Selfproclaimed
07-24-2012, 12:23 PM
It's gotta be real . Like I seen one steadily increase unit buildings UNITS ..with no visible unit building

magepker
07-24-2012, 12:51 PM
CCM said himself that every reported "Hidden base" glitch was all fake. They sold there buildings.

Agent Orange
07-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Thought that wasn't a real thing...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh