PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

marebear
07-23-2012, 08:56 PM
I know you can't see decorations but I was browsing and saw numbers on them. I didn't buy any so what are the numbers from?? Then I thought maybe a limit on them but I bought one pit but it still says one in the store and I can buy a second one. http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/1d6e7781.jpg

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I saw that too when I bought some decorations. yeah its like a limit

enahs1
07-23-2012, 09:14 PM
No, it's a glitch. It's been there since the game came out

Talkazar
07-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Its a glitch. The numbers are actually the numbers for units on your magic tab. Best not to think about it too much.

GetItOn
07-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I know you can't see decorations but I was browsing and saw numbers on them. I didn't buy any so what are the numbers from?? Then I thought maybe a limit on them but I bought one pit but it still says one in the store and I can buy a second one.

I wish I had room for decorations! :(

marebear
07-23-2012, 10:38 PM
I wish I had room for decorations! :(Are you Aw yeah in game? I want to see. I'm OCD. I hate my mw base because the non money buildings look messy and don't fit well and my expansions are up to 8.5 million. I might rearrange my KA kingdom again. I want more buildings.

GetItOn
07-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Are you Aw yeah in game? I want to see. I'm OCD. I hate my mw base because the non money buildings look messy and don't fit well and my expansions are up to 8.5 million. I might rearrange my KA kingdom again. I want more buildings.

Yep. The only buildings I don't have are 2 Jewelcrafters and 2 Manors. 48hrs for enough space to build 1 more building. ugh. LoL Your kingdom looks nice. Once I have space to move stuff around I'm going to spice mine up too.