PDA

View Full Version : Question for funzio/gree about downloading your apps

procsyzarc
07-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Since about the time Gree took over I can no longer access modern war, kingdom age or crime city non hd apps in the app store. Even clicking on an external link just takes you to the app store and says not found. My Ipad already had all three games so I still have them but can’t update when there are updates. My brother got a new Ipad and has been unable to download any of these games and I have been trying to download modern war on my wife’s phone to try the boss event at lower levels but it will not pick up in store either.

I live in New Zealand and it seems like we no longer have access to these games, is this intended or a bug? I have now tested on Ipad 2, ipod gen 3 and Iphone 4s from 3 seperate itunes accounts that are no way linked apart from all being from New Zealand, all with the same result

magepker
07-23-2012, 07:04 PM
have you tried downloading them through the itunes app store?

procsyzarc
07-23-2012, 07:26 PM
have you tried downloading them through the itunes app store?

Yes. They all used to be there but about a month ago they all disapeared and still haven't come back

Corsair
07-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Email support@funzio.com, they don't generally respond here to questions like this, and I don't remember anyone else from NZ around the forums.

ETA: see, I posted this just so CC Mark would have an excuse to prove me wrong...yeah that's it...lol

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 10:44 PM
It could be that you're in a non-supported region. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow.

enahs1
07-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Try this
http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/crime-city/id430907397?mt=8

procsyzarc
07-23-2012, 11:15 PM
It could be that you're in a non-supported region. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow.

That is what I was wondering, seems odd it only happened a month or so ago and one version of crime city is still there

Romaro
07-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Try looking in the purchased menu, if you already downloaded the apps

procsyzarc
07-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Try this
http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/crime-city/id430907397?mt=8

That link goes to the your request could not be completed or what ever message much like clicking on an add. Doesn't really worry me since I have them already but is old people who didn't have them already no longer can.

Romaro
07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Hope they make a full region list again, I want get a notification again when there's an update for the apps.

Pelefotim
03-18-2013, 01:44 AM
As the title says I can't download modern war any more.
I deleted the game the other day as I was thinking I could re download it so
I could
See the factions tool bar as there wasn't one on mine and after that tried downloading but keep getting the error saying the download is not available in new Zealand. So yea want to know if there are any work arounds or just if someone can help. Thanks

I am a cow
03-18-2013, 01:47 AM
start a new thread and dont necro the thread otherwise you will be banned just sayin