PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest In An Unofficial CC Rankings List?

AppleMacGuy
07-23-2012, 05:45 PM
I've done some preliminary work in creating some (unofficial) CC rankings...before I spend too much more time on this is there any general interest in this? Please vote.

If I go ahead I'll give some more details on how I envisage on how it will work. It will be experimental as most of the effort is in determining a fair method in ranking gold and free players in some vaguely comparable way. I expect that the ranking calculations will be an evolving work-in-progress - starting out simple and evolving into something more complex.

Chester78
07-23-2012, 06:21 PM
I think it's a great idea, AMG.

The Billionaire
07-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Awesome idea, i think this will interest a lot of players. It would be great to be able to see where you rank among others.

You've got my vote and i'm sure you get plenty of others.

We're all about the stats Funzio, pay attention!?!

KemoKidd
07-23-2012, 08:01 PM
As soon as I heard this was done in MW I was very interested in this idea. Obviously it can be done...and with gold rewards?! I was bummed to read ccmarks post about a new possible idea only because I thought it was something more ground breaking than a video option. I voted good idea, because it is, but there are better ones out there.

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Absolutely!

Beardy
07-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Sounds good, you have my approval.

Nudie
07-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Yes, please rank me and my b*tt. :p

beaux
07-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Consider it ranked!

AppleMacGuy
07-24-2012, 02:23 AM
OK, it looks pretty much like folks are chomping at the bit for some rankings! Thanks to all who have voted so far but keep the votes coming...I'll work on this some more and post up in this thread soon what I'm planning, submission rules, entry criteria, etc.

Nudie
07-24-2012, 04:11 AM
OK, it looks pretty much like folks are chomping at the bit for some rankings! Thanks to all who have voted so far but keep the votes coming...I'll work on this some more and post up in this thread soon what I'm planning, submission rules, entry criteria, etc.

Plans? rules? criteria? I think I'm in the wrong thread. :p

Poppins
07-24-2012, 04:14 AM
<stamp> Poppins Approved!

swood
07-24-2012, 05:47 AM
Do it. That's be awesome!!

Brooklyn Boy
07-24-2012, 02:07 PM
If anybody can pull it off it would be AMG!

mxz
07-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Category rankings:
1) Number of people you've made sell all their buildings
2) Nightclub level(s) per EP level
n) everything else

Khayman
07-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I would like to know who are the people that will sodomize me when i shall take the bath in the shark pool.

Yes please.

Luke 3457
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Awesome idea, i think this will interest a lot of players. It would be great to be able to see where you rank among others.

You've got my vote and i'm sure you get plenty of others.

We're all about the stats Funzio, pay attention!?!You'll be number one for your level Avon ! 👍

G Wiz
07-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Definately feeling this

AppleMacGuy
07-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Folks, an update...

Firstly, thanks to everyone who's voted so far...both for and against! :p Obviously it's clear to see the overwhelming support for this idea which is really great! But of course now the pressures is on to get something up and running :rolleyes: My number one priority is to do something that is sustainable, otherwise it will all turn into a damp squib, which from my point of view would be quite disappointing.

So, over the last few days I've been thinking abut how I will manage this project. My original plan was to put a floor on the Level for participation, i.e. either 100 or 150, but I now feel that would alienate quite a few players particularly some forum regulars, e.g. campers...and I don't want to do that.

Also, I figure that folks will want frequent updates but on the other hand, as I have a day job also(!) I don't want to drown under the weight of expectation for updates either so I need to figure out a good way forward. I have an idea or 2 on that front which I'm going to test out to see if they're workable.

I'll update again soon. Thanks.