PDA

View Full Version : Unused crates

outbackhat
07-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Has anyone heard anything more on what the unused crates and such that started showing up in inventory when/are going to be credited towards some prize? I want to say that C.C.M said when they first began to, something about that they were going to be credited for "gems". As we don't have "gems" any ideas as to what that could be?

Babytway
07-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Has anyone heard anything more on what the unused crates and such that started showing up in inventory when/are going to be credited towards some prize? I want to say that C.C.M said when they first began to, something about that they were going to be credited for "gems". As we don't have "gems" any ideas as to what that could be?

it was put out by Lfizzle that the unused crates or parts from crates were going to used in an upcoming event where you could trade up for a unique weapon. (however this was put out in the MW forum and was said maybe come to CC)

later CC Mark clarifiied and said it was only the unused parts and not the crates,boxes,wall safes etc... When ask during the AMA session CCM was tight lipped and couldn't speak of such unheard of's

outbackhat
07-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks was curious, and I was not around for AMA with him and hoped it might have come up.

Carlos,
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
That statement makes more sense now that we are able to earn unlimited pieces

Filthy aces
07-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I have a question. I was under the impression that I had to have at least 10 posts to be able to start a new thread. Well, I have 11 and am trying to start a thread but it is still saying I am not authorized.

Is this info correct or do I need more?

Thanks and sorry again!

outbackhat
07-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I have a question. I was under the impression that I had to have at least 10 posts to be able to start a new thread. Well, I have 11 and am trying to start a thread but it is still saying I am not authorized.

Thanks and sorry again!

No biggie, at least game question and not bickering like little kids,lol. Don't remeber myself, though sure someone may answer. If not just keep trying to contribute in meaningful way if possible and it will happen.

Beardy
07-23-2012, 04:55 PM

Thanks and sorry again!

I didnt think you even need to have made 10 posts to start a thread...

Filthy aces
07-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah I try and post one and it says I'm not permitted.

Thought I heard someone say that before.

Carlos,
07-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I didnt think you even need to have made 10 posts to start a thread...

You do. It's something that was added because of all the spam threads

Filthy aces
07-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah I was finally just able to start one. Finally, after 12 posts.