PDA

View Full Version : Honor and XP during PvP

Guido69
07-23-2012, 08:31 AM
I was always wondering whether the HP and XP you get when defeating an enemy during PvP is completely random or whether it is linked to the level of the opponent or something else.

Does anybody know or have an idea?

spectra
07-23-2012, 09:00 AM
As far as it has been stated in the past, it is random

if you for example hit a player at lv 50 or at lv 100, you will see you get the same results (in both places you will get things like 1HP, or 3Xps.

easy to prove
hit 2 players at diff levels 10 times each (or as many times you have stamine) and write down what you get for each hit, then you can compare how many "rewarded" points are the same

d_nickels
07-23-2012, 09:15 AM
its totally random. It does not matter what level or att/def strength of your opponent has.

When I was low level I thought the range was 1-10 for exp and honor. But then I got the unit that gives +40% to honor and I started seeing some honor rewards up to 13. Now I'm at level 100 and since about maybe level 80 I've been getting up to 17 exp and honor from each hit. This leads me to think maybe the rewards go up as you level up? Even factoring in my extra 40% this looks like the max exp/honor when up from 10 to around 12 or 13. I've hit guys that stayed on my news feed for a long time and they ended up being way lower level and lower defense so I don't think its just related to the higher caliber of opponent I'm hitting these days.

Anybody else notice that increase in max rewards? Maybe it was across the board and not related to my leveling up at all.

spectra
07-23-2012, 09:21 AM
its totally random. It does not matter what level or att/def strength of your opponent has.

When I was low level I thought the range was 1-10 for exp and honor. But then I got the unit that gives +40% to honor and I started seeing some honor rewards up to 13. Now I'm at level 100 and since about maybe level 80 I've been getting up to 17 exp and honor from each hit. This leads me to think maybe the rewards go up as you level up? Even factoring in my extra 40% this looks like the max exp/honor when up from 10 to around 12 or 13. I've hit guys that stayed on my news feed for a long time and they ended up being way lower level and lower defense so I don't think its just related to the higher caliber of opponent I'm hitting these days.

Anybody else notice that increase in max rewards? Maybe it was across the board and not related to my leveling up at all.

It could be because you have "cross" to a higher lv bracket
just like the event prizes, the stats or the units you get depends on the level you are (Example: if you are lv-34, the unit you get for having 5 helms is 25/30 A/D but that same unit at lv 100 has stats of 32/40 A/D), with Xps and HPs could be the same, still random what you get, but at higher level bracket you get "a little more"

Guido69
07-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks.

Also, if you hit the same player multiple times the rewards differ significantly from one hit to another. Purely random, too, I guess.

spectra
07-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks.

Also, if you hit the same player multiple times the rewards differ significantly from one hit to another. Purely random, too, I guess.

True, I have received from Water mages and scouts to Canons and Bronze Dragons when hitting players
and from 1 HP to 20HPs

The_Red
07-23-2012, 09:42 AM
As far as it has been stated in the past, it is random

if you for example hit a player at lv 50 or at lv 100, you will see you get the same results (in both places you will get things like 1HP, or 3Xps.

easy to prove
hit 2 players at diff levels 10 times each (or as many times you have stamine) and write down what you get for each hit, then you can compare how many "rewarded" points are the same

There has to be more to it than that - in the past I remember having threads with "what's the most Hero you get from an attack" it was almost always 9/10 at that time. Now, it appears to be closer to 15 w/o any additional bonuses applied for the hydra.