PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cheater Batman - AxiwixA

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 07:14 AM
This guy nailed my camper account at L11 with and now is a L19 with an impressive 13205 in attack and 12008 in defense. He is nailing everyone who is unbanked and ruining the game. Pics below and yes, I'm NOT hiding his name. Tired of this

http://i50.tinypic.com/20a496h.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/125l0nl.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/scbzg9.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/xfxh6e.png

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 07:15 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/1zl4v1x.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/2e6fq8p.png

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 07:22 AM
This really nothing after I know people can hack the scratcher top prize. At least he doesn't have 300 of the top prize.

Luciferianism
07-23-2012, 07:28 AM
Seems legit.

Boom
07-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Seems legit.

mxz
07-23-2012, 07:39 AM
This really nothing after I know people can hack the scratcher top prize. At least he doesn't have 300 of the top prize.I have a feeling it's done in a similar way as RP and $ hacking by changing values. It's just much more obvious because the odds don't work out...

Rodimus
07-23-2012, 07:47 AM
*tires squeals* Well I just stopped spending money on the game!

omnus
07-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Seems legit.

Armored jets unlock at lvl 195....

The Billionaire
07-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Seems legit.

Boom, that is officially your favourite post lol

Wait until he catches up with Avon, he'll put him in his place!

Avon brings cheaters back to reality.

Boom
07-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Bilaire how does Avon do so good..?

Boom
07-23-2012, 08:40 AM
I added avon...

Fake
07-23-2012, 09:15 AM
This really nothing after I know people can hack the scratcher top prize. At least he doesn't have 300 of the top prize.

Oops... UR wrong, cheating is a shame, regardless of level or stats.

Carlos,
07-23-2012, 09:17 AM
It's always funny how these people are smart enough to hack the game but too dumb to be subtle about their cheating

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Oops... UR wrong, cheating is a shame, regardless of level or stats.

Yes I know that. I am just saying it is not suprised to see people cheat so badly.

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 09:25 AM
It's always funny how these people are smart enough to hack the game but too dumb to be subtle about their cheating

I think they are just sheeps, every one of them follows the same instructions. Then, we have this thread.

The Billionaire
07-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Bilaire how does Avon do so good..?

because he has purchased a lot of gold from the start and maintained good stats and economy. I've just started saving for my NC. I've added ya so check it out.

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 10:16 AM
B, he will hand avon his ass if he gets to you before he's banned. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm too lazy to do math, but if you are superior, watch out as he may have 1000 defense skill attributes as well as attack.

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 11:11 AM
He's at L20 now.

13,900 attack
12,638 defense

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 11:14 AM
He's at L20 now.

13,900 attack
12,638 defense

Can you check his items? I want to know whether he hacks more rp items.

Auxilium
07-23-2012, 01:31 PM
In 2 days i ran into 2 hackers with insane items and stats. Also some people who could be hacking but just know to do it in lower amounts. Specially in rp items (maybe won with a scratcher) or hacked. Hard to say now.

Mikecore
07-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I hate cheaters!

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Can you check his items? I want to know whether he hacks more rp items.

Hey, I added pictures. Are they not accessible to you? It seems all RP

jobadass
07-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Don't get it f-ed up...Funzio/Gree will do nothing about him or any other cheater. I have only spent a little RM on this game (relative to others) and it pisses me off. I can't imagine how mad I'd be if I had spent a significant ammount.

Funny how this community can easily track down and name obvious cheaters but F/G seems to find it so damn hard to do anything about it.

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey, I added pictures. Are they not accessible to you? It seems all RP

What I mean is I want to know did the number of rp items increase after you opened this thread.

Funny how this community can easily track down and name obvious cheaters but F/G seems to find it so damn hard to do anything about it.

Agree. Some of them are very stupid and they are so obvious to spot.

psxnitro
07-23-2012, 02:46 PM
What I mean is I want to know did the number of rp items increase after you opened this thread.

Agree. Some of them are very stupid and they are so obvious to spot.

Sorry to go off topic, but what Anime is that on your sig, it looks so familiar...

hinofwars
07-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Sorry to go off topic, but what Anime is that on your sig, it looks so familiar...

It's Sword Art Online.

kykboxr
07-23-2012, 03:01 PM
HOW, no, he is maintaining his 300 of exceleros, and all the endgame items. He has not increased it yet!

Brooklyn Boy
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Don't get it f-ed up...Funzio/Gree will do nothing about him or any other cheater. I have only spent a little RM on this game (relative to others) and it pisses me off. I can't imagine how mad I'd be if I had spent a significant ammount.

What I can't figure out(Probably because I know nothing about computer programming) is why can't Gree have some type of program the sets off bells and whistles when somebody cheats! With all the money these fricken people are making there has to be something they can do. He ll hire one of the cheaters to show you how to fix it! I o know for a fact that there have been a lot of cheaters taken care of by Gree after they were reported. The last 5 that I reported were shut down within 12-24 hrs. But it's like the chicken already got out of the hen house. They need to find a way to have that chicken not get out in the first place!

Steve0
07-23-2012, 05:24 PM
I had A cheater on my comments page and one day the comment was gone so they do get rid of them but most likely they just keep coming back under a differant name.

Tomatoneverdie
07-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Avon will eat him for breakfast/lunch/dinner....

Auxilium
07-24-2012, 02:49 AM
I had A cheater on my comments page and one day the comment was gone so they do get rid of them but most likely they just keep coming back under a differant name.

Jep, they use a udid faker and they are back. Learned from previous mistakes and more carefull then ever.

Deluxe
07-29-2012, 07:01 AM
They tell you they can't find the person you are reporting! But wait, it gets better, I reported his level and name and then I took 10 screenshots of this individual and all his inventory/profile info and they still can't ****ing find him? You mean the nerds who made this game can't seek out a player when they know his name AND level!? Really!? Is the newest cheat a 'cloaking' cheat so that the programmers/support staff can't see you!?!? Luckily I can stomp on the POS but when I've worked for 7 months to get my IPH over a million/hour and then this cash hack has BILLIONS worth of in game items and doubles his income in a couple of weeks that does get me a bit perturbed...
'Nico' at 138 (that part is for support who said they can't find him...) his stats are around 40/47 and he has level 5 NC along with another handful of nice buildings. You'll easily identify him by the giant box message in his empty hood that says 'Deluxe Sucker :)' because I've handed him hundreds of losses in the past few weeks!

Dr BoneCrusher
07-29-2012, 07:09 AM
They tell you they can't find the person you are reporting! But wait, it gets better, I reported his level and name and then I took 10 screenshots of this individual and all his inventory/profile info and they still can't ****ing find him? You mean the nerds who made this game can't seek out a player when they know his name AND level!? Really!? Is the newest cheat a 'cloaking' cheat so that the programmers/support staff can't see you!?!? Luckily I can stomp on the POS but when I've worked for 7 months to get my IPH over a million/hour and then this cash hack has BILLIONS worth of in game items and doubles his income in a couple of weeks that does get me a bit perturbed...
'Nico' at 138 (that part is for support who said they can't find him...) his stats are around 40/47 and he has level 5 NC along with another handful of nice buildings. You'll easily identify him by the giant box message in his empty hood that says 'Deluxe Sucker :)' because I've handed him hundreds of losses in the past few weeks!

I have reported him and many more of my friends have also! come on Gree how many tickets does it take!

in-game j
07-29-2012, 07:27 AM
because he has purchased a lot of gold from the start and maintained good stats and economy. I've just started saving for my NC. I've added ya so check it out.

Avon is a sick little beasty. Any chance you could let us know how he's statted out?

Populouspapa
07-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Yes I know that. I am just saying it is not suprised to see people cheat so badly.

Well if they get banned theyll just start over, it takes 2 minutes to get the same stats again..

Daniel2115
07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this...