PDA

View Full Version : Need some help/advice

Spanky_McMunky
07-23-2012, 04:55 AM
My current stats are 38K/37K att/def. I've got a guy whose stats are only 27K/26K successfully raiding me about 75% of the time. I can raid/attack him with 100% success. The problem is that he's not even at $100K per hour, so there's really nothing to raid.

How can someone whose attack is 10K below my defense raid me with the success he's having? Is my base defense stat different than my att/def stats? I'm apparently missing something...

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 05:00 AM
What are his boost buildings like for instance? Remember the stats you see are his unboosted stats ie without his comp factory etc factored in. He could technically have 20k higher in att and def than you.

I am able to successfully raid people with the same as my unboosted stats without losing any units, once you go over that it's just not worth it.

Oh and collect ur buildings! He can't raid you if theres nothing to raid!

Mario Mario
07-23-2012, 05:02 AM
I had a similar problem earlier today, some guy with 1800 attack managed to raid my base successfully 3 out of 5 times even though I had well over 2500 defense score not including the composite factory bonus. He did not have any boost buildings whatsoever and both our countries are american, so WTF man.

Spanky_McMunky
07-23-2012, 05:08 AM
What are his boost buildings like for instance? Remember the stats you see are his unboosted stats ie without his comp factory etc factored in. He could technically have 20k higher in att and def than you.

Ah...that's what I'm missing. I thought the stats you see took boost bldgs into account. So you really don't know what someone's true attack stat is, right? Thanks for the help!

bushobama
07-23-2012, 05:11 AM

I am able to successfully raid people with the same as my unboosted stats without losing any units, once you go over that it's just not worth it.

Oh and collect ur buildings! He can't raid you if theres nothing to raid!

his attacker's composite factory only boosts his attacker's defense so why would that matter? and he could not possibly have 20k higher attack.. how could his attacker's A be 58k boosted from 27k??

spanky, I would guess your attacker has high attack skill points combined with strong against units and a couple boost buildings... he also may be taking out YOUR boost buildings prior to attacking..

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Well the guy might have invested a lot of skill points in att

another one is he has high level boost buildings and together with the nation boost