PDA

View Full Version : Low casualty rate or Indestructible

dixon
07-22-2012, 09:26 PM
I got a cystallized artillary and expedition submarine. They should be Indestructible. But in the Units used, it shows " casualty rate : low" . So are they Low casualty rate or Indestructible ?

SeqWins
07-22-2012, 09:49 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37617-Have-they-nerfed-the-10-events

mwmark
07-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Yah seeing the same thing, they should be indestrutible, i sent a ticket in.

Kiss Of Death
07-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Yah seeing the same thing, they should be indestrutible, i sent a ticket in.

Me too...

On top of that I won a 0 attack and 0 defense unit in the big boss event with no picture after spending 40 gold to kill him... Oh yeah baby! Woo hoo. That one sux.

On boss 28 now... out of cash 3 bossess ago... no IPH to save my butt, no time left for raiding enough... living off the payout at the end of each boss and sadly medikits and mega hits now... 2 more to go so not saying no.

Tate
07-25-2012, 07:20 AM
I received this email from CJ, so everyone can relax a bit: "They are indestructible, they are just mis-marked visually. We're pushing a new dataset that will fix that.". Good luck everyone!

yukora
07-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Low Casualty error was fixed; and now CJ are working with NO ITEM error :rolleyes:. They are all cosmetic problem

Boom
07-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Me too...

On top of that I won a 0 attack and 0 defense unit in the big boss event with no picture after spending 40 gold to kill him... Oh yeah baby! Woo hoo. That one sux.

On boss 28 now... out of cash 3 bossess ago... no IPH to save my butt, no time left for raiding enough... living off the payout at the end of each boss and sadly medikits and mega hits now... 2 more to go so not saying no.Gl bro.....

Miner
07-25-2012, 08:16 AM
On boss 28 now... out of cash 3 bossess ago... no IPH to save my butt, no time left for raiding enough... living off the payout at the end of each boss and sadly medikits and mega hits now... 2 more to go so not saying no.

Go get 'em.