PDA

View Full Version : 5,000 + RPs and nothing to spend it on!

KemoKidd
07-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Now that scratchers are available on android I decided to restart my camper account. The first scratcher I had gave me 1,000 RPs (even though the prize shows 1,500). Today I received another 5,000 RPs (again, even though the prize shows 7,500!).

I am currently at level 7 with 4 mafia members. The only available items for me to purchase with RPs are the Colombian Knife and the Combat Boots. I have 4 Colombian Knives (2 which I don't use now because of two more powerful scratcher melee items) and 2 Combat Boots (I have two more powerful armor weapons due to scratchers). I can not improve my attack or defense right now with any other weapon with an in game money item.

I am looking at 5,238 RPs right now. The next available RP item is unlocked at level 10. I know I should just hold on to these instead of growing my mafia now or leveling up to make use of them but it just doesn't feel right! My fight record is 40-0 and my robberies is 21-0. What would you do?

Edit: I just won 5,000 RPs on my main account! I am at level 64 with 115 mafia members. I already have 28 chain whips. Do I just keep loading up on those or wait?

in-game j
07-22-2012, 05:41 PM
save your respect points for nothing but high end respect items.

ideally, you want 500 of each. ;)

Max Power
07-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Save em for end game items, which chain whips are. My camper has over 12,000 points.

jobadass
07-22-2012, 06:22 PM
sounds like they're hooking up droid users. Maybe they'll stop *****ing. I scratched 300 RPs today...just sayin.
*disclaimer: This post was not directed at OP, didn't even know he was on droid due to his lack of moaning.

KemoKidd
07-22-2012, 06:55 PM
sounds like they're hooking up droid users. Maybe they'll stop *****ing. I scratched 300 RPs today...just sayin.
*disclaimer: This post was not directed at OP, didn't even know he was on droid due to his lack of moaning.

Since you are obviously an ios user, do your prizes always match what the scratchers say the payout is? I've noticed that most of the payouts that I recieve are less than what the info tab on the scratchers says. Less money, less RPs and lower stats (slightly different names too) on the items. Not *****ing. :p Just curious.

Boom
07-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes it gives what it says but same amount as droid users

Joeycool
07-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I think Erik has 500,000 + R points saved up.

I have about 35,000

No respect Items give me a boost anymore... so just saving them in the hope of new ones getting introduced.

Fake
07-22-2012, 10:41 PM
don't worry! it gets worse.
after a lot of loot "Armored Police Truck" even my Exelero became useless for defense (vehicles).

Second Comming
07-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Best thing to do is just save it if your doing ok right now.

Just remember sometimes ppl forget that the leveling process is just as long and affective on your win/loss records as sitting at lvl200 does. You still need to compete at whichever level you are, and (R) is finite, meaning you can earn, earn and earn it endlessly with stamina being your only limitation.

Saving for the high-end (R) items is fine, but if your not buying gold then your permanent win/loss records will likely be affected.

I bought loads of combat boots for the level I was because they made a huge impact at the time - Ican't remember how many I bought but if its around 200combat boots and 100 thats only 20k (R), nothing I will ever miss and they more than played their role in leveling up at the lower levels. The more you level up the more (R) you bring in also.

I'm currently stockpiling (R) in the hope that Funzio release a 4th tier of (R) items, I don't need RPG's because I farme3d the M4's, I have plenty of chainwhips and ~150 exeloro's, another 50 cars are gold or loot with higer stats, 300 are Yam bikes so I'm just hoping Funzio release some more (R) items including a (R) xplosive.

AppleMacGuy
07-23-2012, 05:06 AM
I think Erik has 500,000 + R points saved up.

I have about 35,000

No respect Items give me a boost anymore... so just saving them in the hope of new ones getting introduced.

500,000!? Wow...I though I had a saved a lot with 260,000!

Joeycool
07-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Best thing to do is just save it if your doing ok right now.

SNIP

I bought loads of combat boots for the level I was because they made a huge impact at the time - Ican't remember how many I bought but if its around 200combat boots and 100 thats only 20k (R), nothing I will ever miss and they more than played their role in leveling up at the lower levels. The more you level up the more (R) you bring in also.

This is great advise! I would agree completely and it is how I got to where I am today.

KemoKidd
07-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I just won $1,000,000! Nothng like being level 7 with $1,000,000 and 5,000 RPs! I just wish this happened to my main account!

outbackhat
07-23-2012, 03:51 PM
As for question about a different point allotment than shown. I seem to recall event prizes and what are refered to as "garbage'rewards during events, were often at lower stats than those I saw posted on the forum. Still are sometimes now. perhaps it works that way on scratchers too?