PDA

View Full Version : Has support gone down the crapper?

<3 Hz
07-22-2012, 12:11 PM
I've been trying to get an issue resolved for a while now, but I haven't heard anything back. I'm not able to post messages on walls or communicate with other players in the game. This has happened to some other players and they were able to be unmuted. Anyone else having trouble with support?

jobadass
07-22-2012, 12:37 PM
you mean besides they seem to not give a damn? No, besides that, they're fabulous. I have gotten responses from them, but no action.

i need muney
07-22-2012, 12:38 PM
My last ticket took two weeks.

Sandukan
07-22-2012, 12:51 PM
They're busy counting the money and packing their bags lol

smith
07-22-2012, 02:02 PM
I have had an issue languish on for about 6 Weeks. I received an initial response, but a dozen or so went into a black hole. I have noticed a number of little bugs with the game, but I have only pursued the big issue I am having. I did get a response at some point starting they are aware but the last update didn't address and nothing since.

Uberdork
07-22-2012, 02:47 PM
I have had nothing but great service from support.

Ziva
07-22-2012, 02:52 PM
I've reported 2 players this week for posting obscene, offensive & threatening messages on my wall after I successfully robbed/attacked them. What did support do? They removed the posts from my wall, but the offenders are still happily playing. I hit them every chance I get now, but I guess support has decided to ignore this written policy as they have ignored so many others.

So in answer to your question, Yes, support has definitely gone down the crapper!

TRAZ
07-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I submit quite a few tickets weekly on bugs, glitches, cheats, suggestions, complaints, etc.

Normal response is a ticket closed canned statement.

Usually takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks for the canned response. Definitely slower than previous support help.

Boom
07-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Funzio has support???

Swearengen
07-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I've reported 2 players this week for posting obscene, offensive & threatening messages on my wall after I successfully robbed/attacked them. What did support do? They removed the posts from my wall, but the offenders are still happily playing. I hit them every chance I get now, but I guess support has decided to ignore this written policy as they have ignored so many others.

So in answer to your question, Yes, support has definitely gone down the crapper!

They don't do jack, maybe warn them a time or two, then nothing. I did the same, the guy came back calling me a rat for reporting him, reported him again, same result. I finally stalked him and beat the hell out of him untill he went away.

erik
07-22-2012, 05:17 PM
As far as gold issues go, support has been very good to me. It has taken a lot longer since events and KA however. I don't think they got the budget to maintain their speed. I have always seen a very consistent, high standard in the actual resolution regardless of which staff, which makes me think that ccm clearly cares, and likely it is driving him nuts.

That being said, I don't know who actually resolves the cheater issues, and it seems that could be a lot better, but who knows...

McGowan
07-22-2012, 08:49 PM
It has been almost a week and haven't heard back from support. Maybe you guys can help

I have been unable to connect to server. When I try to open the app it says unable to connect b/c of no Internet service. Everything else on my phone works. I sent a request for help to support but it has been days so I thought I would ask for help. Please advise.

War Priest
07-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Yes, been flushed and disposed of...

<3 Hz
07-22-2012, 09:10 PM
They don't do jack, maybe warn them a time or two, then nothing. I did the same, the guy came back calling me a rat for reporting him, reported him again, same result. I finally stalked him and beat the hell out of him untill he went away.

I didn't get any kind of warning.

The ghost of Alfie haunts me still. lol

Steve0
07-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Support has always been Good to me, yes they take some time but always come through with me smiling. they usualy take 8 days for something to happen.

<3 Hz
07-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Should I report the person that keeps telling me I'm a stuck up b_tch b/c I can't respond in the game? LOL

Nah, I wouldn't do that, I'm very libertarian leaning & believe in free speech. Censorship is for the birds & North Koreans.

Steve0
07-22-2012, 09:23 PM
yeah that sux support should fix that for ya.

Babytway
07-22-2012, 10:06 PM
i can say yesterday was the first time support has ever let me down and i was truely sadden by there response.,

Fake
07-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I've been trying to get an issue resolved for a while now, but I haven't heard anything back. I'm not able to post messages on walls or communicate with other players in the game. This has happened to some other players and they were able to be unmuted. Anyone else having trouble with support?

this should have happened with some players of a certain tribe, oops, gang...
maybe that is clogging the system :cool: ....

doinkent
07-22-2012, 10:22 PM
supprt is for bugs and glitches and stuff to do with the game, not this petty rubbish like messages on your wall. just delete them and get on with it. no wonder the support system is sh!t when people clog it up with this rubbish

Swearengen
07-23-2012, 05:46 AM
supprt is for bugs and glitches and stuff to do with the game, not this petty rubbish like messages on your wall. just delete them and get on with it. no wonder the support system is sh!t when people clog it up with this rubbish

In the past i wouldn't have agreed with but if I recall everyone has the ability now to block folks who post repeatedly on your wall right? If so, block them...

Daniel2115
07-23-2012, 06:08 AM
It took them almost a month too reply back and fix my mafia problemi

Dillinja
07-23-2012, 06:08 AM

You've got the wrong end of the stick...Hz is not complaining about deleting messages on her wall but the fact that she cant send/post messages herself.

On topic...yes support does seem to either be too busy or up it's own jacksie...

doinkent
07-23-2012, 06:39 AM
You've got the wrong end of the stick...Hz is not complaining about deleting messages on her wall but the fact that she cant send/post messages herself.

On topic...yes support does seem to either be too busy or up it's own jacksie...

i should have quoted the post but i wasnt talking to the op, was talking to 1 or 2 others in this thread talking about contacting support for messages on their wall