PDA

View Full Version : MW Unplayable...Refunds for Honest Players

whackueddie
07-22-2012, 08:55 AM
whackueddie will go

Poopenshire
07-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Since others are reading this but not commenting I will have to say something. Atleast your trying Eddie. Most players here really don't seem to care. so many are so far from the deep end of the pool that they don't care and won't care as they might just quite the game before they get that far. Thanks for trying though. I know some of us are still working to shed some light on the subject issues and dishonesty.

dledour
07-22-2012, 10:33 AM
There really is an issue with this game when those that play fair, are sideswiped by hackers and casualty glitch players. Why does Funzio put high valor loot that exceeds many gold pieces? Why do they encourage farming? And most importantly, why are screwing the paying customer? I can't believe they want more free players.....

Arizona
07-22-2012, 11:12 AM
To be fair to a lot of players, they need to experience the problems before they will comment. As a lot aren't at the higher levels, they don't have much to say. I'll stick around as long as possible, at least to L200. Probably gonna get slaughtered often though.
...and yep Gree wants as many free players as possible. Free players are possible gold players.

whackueddie
07-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Thanks for your posts...the lack of other posts here tell me what you already know...most
Players are lower level or free...The higher level players with real money in the game need
To get together for a class action law suit and play for free like everyone else...or better yet
Not play at all

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 04:25 AM
I'll be leaving the game if I do not get the bonus gold I should have automatically gotten over the last few months in relation to higher vault purchases. My tickets been in for 5 days now and still no response.

Cocktail
07-23-2012, 04:52 AM
I'll be leaving the game if I do not get the bonus gold I should have automatically gotten over the last few months in relation to higher vault purchases. My tickets been in for 5 days now and still no response.

I'm with you. Ticket in 5 days, no response other than the automatic one. It burns my butt that others buying gold have had an advantage all along. My gold was worth less, and I bought a lot of gold. Shouldn't have to chase them for the bonus either. I more than qualify, yet never would have known I was buying at a disadvantage if not for the forum. Which is ridiculous. There are so many issues already with the game, then this comes up. They either make this right, or I dump this mess and find some other way to blow my cash.

Q Raider
07-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Must all be on holidays, tickets in on a couple of things for around ten days, nothing apart from the auto response.

As for the open ended section, biggest issue I am finding is with the glitch players. I know some who have been repeatedly doing the twenty hit dump on me are on this forum so well may read this.

Fact is that kind of "play" is what will cause many players without the glitch to either leave or drop allies way down.

Either way the pool of players will reduce markedly.

Don't know if this is already occurring or just coincidence that I had a couple of pages full of level 90 players tonight on my ally list.

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Must all be on holidays, tickets in on a couple of things for around ten days, nothing apart from the auto response.

As for the open ended section, biggest issue I am finding is with the glitch players. I know some who have been repeatedly doing the twenty hit dump on me are on this forum so well may read this.

Fact is that kind of "play" is what will cause many players without the glitch to either leave or drop allies way down.

Either way the pool of players will reduce markedly.

Don't know if this is already occurring or just coincidence that I had a couple of pages full of level 90 players tonight on my ally list.

I've reported this rivals glitch a couple of times and I've been assured that they are looking into it. Due to the complex nature of how they do the rivals list I don't think this is an easy one to fix without some good testing, I believe theres a delay in whatever code changes them make so it may take some time to be pushed out.

As for the lack of response ticket wise, I'm pretty disappointed in this as CCM gave us assurances that tickets would be answered in a timely manner.

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Oh and in relation to the gold and cash bug, I've just been able to complete the hack, again, on a test account, wonder if they have fixed this issue yet - I thought they had but it maybe down to the udid of a player reporting it being added to a no hack list.

HomeoftheBrave
07-23-2012, 05:22 AM
I thought this was a good time to add my recent experience... I recently submitted a ticket to Funzio including the name of a suspected hacker who was attacking me and taking dozens of units with him each time despite being weaker than me. I can no longer access this players base (which is a good thing) and the player has not attacked me since (which is also a good thing). However the main reason I am commenting here is to say that ever since I submitted this ticket I have been repeatedly attacked without mercy by so many higher level players I have lost count. I literally have lost almost 500 units in the past week and can no longer replace my unit losses. Is my ticket related in some way to these constant attacks? Only the devs know this but MW has become unplayable.

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 06:08 AM
I thought this was a good time to add my recent experience... I recently submitted a ticket to Funzio including the name of a suspected hacker who was attacking me and taking dozens of units with him each time despite being weaker than me. I can no longer access this players base (which is a good thing) and the player has not attacked me since (which is also a good thing). However the main reason I am commenting here is to say that ever since I submitted this ticket I have been repeatedly attacked without mercy by so many higher level players I have lost count. I literally have lost almost 500 units in the past week and can no longer replace my unit losses. Is my ticket related in some way to these constant attacks? Only the devs know this but MW has become unplayable.

can you tell me your level and allie count... and the guy that always attack you

HomeoftheBrave
07-23-2012, 06:18 AM
can you tell me your level and allie count... and the guy that always attack you

I'm standing at 1197 allies at level 89. As far as the higher level players attacking me; it's far too many to remember without sitting down with a pen and paper and writing them all down. It's hourly for the past two weeks since the day I submitted my grievance with an obvious hacker.

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 06:24 AM
I'm standing at 1197 allies at level 89. As far as the higher level players attacking me; it's far too many to remember without sitting down with a pen and paper and writing them all down. It's hourly for the past two weeks since the day I submitted my grievance with an obvious hacker.

Ok man ill give a good set of advice. First drop that allie count man. They are using you for their valor goals thats why they are targeting you. and dont hit back at them coz they will have a link to your account and attack you more. Whats your stats man?

Arizona
07-23-2012, 06:25 AM
Yikes!
What's your attack and defence numbers as well.
Without further info, I'd drop over 1000 allies. That might help you.

HomeoftheBrave
07-23-2012, 06:33 AM
23241 and 23043. I never hit em back because I know I'd lose even more units. What's killing me the most is this wasn't happening prior to me reporting that dude. I'd get hit maybe once or twice per day, not once of twice per hour.

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 06:47 AM
23241 and 23043. I never hit em back because I know I'd lose even more units. What's killing me the most is this wasn't happening prior to me reporting that dude. I'd get hit maybe once or twice per day, not once of twice per hour.

thats pretty decent man. I had lower stats when I was in that level.

This is what you do man

1. Drop allies fast man. Like drop to 250 allies or lower so that those guys attacking you wont be able to see you anymore.

2. Ask them nicely to stop attacking you. Good guys will stop after that but the bad guys wont.

3. If they still hunt you even after you went low allies ask some forum members here close to your level to help you out somehow. ut dropping to low allies is the best option for now

HomeoftheBrave
07-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Sounds good. I'm going to drop allies right away although I'm not looking forward to it; it's gonna take a while : (

Thanks for the advice, it's a great game and consumes a lot of my day and I'd hate to lose interest in it like I did World War after that took a dump. Thanks again.

Agent Orange
07-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Interesting thought, are there legal remedies for defective software this app sure seems to want to fit into that catagory.

Reason I take this tack is due to the many issues such as crashing, loss of cash and loot when the boss appears and then fold in the problems with hackers or alleged shill players and well I can see this going down the legal path.

Something has definately changed since gree bought out Funzio. I used to have tickets answered within 24 hours now it's going past 72+ and still nothing.

If you think MW is unplayable here, try the Android version. It crashes so frequently that you can't do anything including maybe one round of attacks. If I go back to my base the app crashes, go swipe on a rivals base and it blows up, collect money from my buildings and it takes over a minute to show up in the vault screen. On your main screen I can't see how much cash or gold I have as those fields are blank.

If you have too many buildings on your base the app crashes before the base loads, who needs cloaking!

I found one hacker who has zero attack and defence skill points and no units yet has won an unusually high number of attacks and robberies. He posted on my wall yet the news feed registered it as a lost attack!

Things seem to be getting worse if that is possible!

bowdenstc
07-23-2012, 06:53 AM
had the same issue with thegreatmofo.... attacked him once and he raided me none stop for three days dropping my attack and def score prob 2k was 41000att and 48000 def now 39400 and 46200. his attack score was 37000 and he doesnt lose any units either. he didnt take any money just going for valor. i lost about 200 strong units and i spent all my revenue trying to replace them, at 575k a hour i couldnt keep up

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Sounds good. I'm going to drop allies right away although I'm not looking forward to it; it's gonna take a while : (

Thanks for the advice, it's a great game and consumes a lot of my day and I'd hate to lose interest in it like I did World War after that took a dump. Thanks again.

Your welcome man. But trust me I experienced more attacks than that when I was weaker so I wanna help you since you are experiencing what I experienced earlier in my playing days. By the way you can ask funzio to delete all your allies. You can just add the forums members after if you dont want to delete your allies manually.

mickymacirl
android in a whole is harder to hack than ios but you are right i have already seen people use code injection to boost their stats.... im starting to suspect thats a method used on ios as well.

HomeoftheBrave
Somewhat of the exact scenario I am going through now only with more than one other player attacking me. I have no choice but to sit back and watch since they are much much more powerful than I. They are taking massive amounts of units with them which is the worst thing ever, especially my valor units. Once again, this began the day I reported another player.

HomeoftheBrave
07-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Your welcome man. But trust me I experienced more attacks than that when I was weaker so I wanna help you since you are experiencing what I experienced earlier in my playing days. By the way you can ask funzio to delete all your allies. You can just add the forums members after if you dont want to delete your allies manually.

Good to know... I wonder how long it will take for Funzio to do that though or if it'll be faster dropping them on my own.

Crazy Canuck
07-23-2012, 07:09 AM
I'll be leaving the game if I do not get the bonus gold I should have automatically gotten over the last few months in relation to higher vault purchases. My tickets been in for 5 days now and still no response. same here!

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Good to know... I wonder how long it will take for Funzio to do that though or if it'll be faster dropping them on my own.

I dont know how long man. But start deleting allies then if funzio responds then its still ok. But if they dont respnd then you are deleting them manually so you will get the job done either way

Jhoemel
07-23-2012, 07:16 AM
@micky delete some messages. your inbox is full man

whackueddie
07-23-2012, 07:33 AM
It is not possible to compete with "glitch" players without a glitch of your own...
suggest you take some before and after screen shots for proof...send to Funzio
support and request similar glitch...if you are not being pounded by stronger
Players but still want the glitch...suggest you attack a few of the strongest players
you can find...then post ignorant, vulgar, racist comments on their wall...get them
to retaliate and THEN whine to Funzio and request the aforementioned glitch

Giedrybe
07-23-2012, 07:41 AM
AO, I have seen in different threads that you have problems with "boss window" emerging when you raid/attack someone, that you are loosing the cash etc for that hit.

Just close boss window with X in top right corner. You should be taken to battle screen, where you see your/his inventories, casualties etc. Close it in the same way. FOR ME I am taken to rival's base screen where I can collect cash, bp, valor for that FIRST hit.

And in case I want to go at boss, I can trigger this from task menu later.

For me it works fine that way, so if for you don't - maybe some glitch etc.

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 07:41 AM
It is not possible to compete with "glitch" players without a glitch of your own...
suggest you take some before and after screen shots for proof...send to Funzio
support and request similar glitch...if you are not being pounded by stronger
Players but still want the glitch...suggest you attack a few of the strongest players
you can find...then post ignorant, vulgar, racist comments on their wall...get them
to retaliate and THEN whine to Funzio and request the aforementioned glitch

I put together about 200 screen shots with all of that info and i asked CJ, he said not to send it in... so I dont know where you got the idea funzio would listen :> we have proven there is a glitch i think... we are told that its luck and math.. this doesn't compute.

albeezy
07-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Casualty rates are definitely ridiculous. I just did about 18-19 attacks on a player with half my stats and lost 35+ units. I have 540k IPH but that can't support doing frequent PVP to get crates. Wish I had the lucky math that is the no casualty glitch. I also regularly lose 3-5+ units when someone comes to attack or raid me which is about every hour or two. I am just glad I havent spent anything but tapjoy gold on this game so if I walk away I wont resent the amount of money I spent.

Mad
07-23-2012, 08:55 AM
AO, I have seen in different threads that you have problems with "boss window" emerging when you raid/attack someone, that you are loosing the cash etc for that hit.

Just close boss window with X in top right corner. You should be taken to battle screen, where you see your/his inventories, casualties etc. Close it in the same way. FOR ME I am taken to rival's base screen where I can collect cash, bp, valor for that FIRST hit.

I think they have sort of fixed this. I was looking for some gold cache and hit a player who was playing -- based on loot items in his inventory. When I attacked I had forgotten about the boss event and it came up. Of course, I was upset because I am not going any further in the boss event.

But when I closed it down, I saw I had collected a gold cache in the attack. It definitely came from this attack as I had used my last one, which was why I was pvping.

Agent Orange
07-23-2012, 01:21 PM

Wish it was that easy, this is a glitch where the cash shows up to collect but the boss screen over rides everything. I do close the boss screen with the X but when it returns me to the previous screen my cash, and loot unit are gone.

What I try to do is find someone to attack first that envokes the boss screen, then I quit it and do what I was going to do. But sometimes I forget and usually I loose cash and a unit.

The other problem is sometimes it works correctly and I can come back and there is the cash but many times no and I will loose several hundred thousand dollars and a good loot unit.

It still seems to be intermittent so I don't think it's fixed yet.

Thanks for the info though!

Agent Orange
07-23-2012, 01:34 PM
For those being attacked by stronger players.

1 - if you have more than 499 allies, get rid of them until you are down to at least 498. Reason for this is after a certain point the valour missions are all 'attack someone with 499 or more allies' so you want to have less so those working on that goal aren't going to find you a useful target.

2 - analyze your rivals inventory. Typically if they are non stop attacking you it is for two reasons, cash or valour. If it's valour then do #1 first and then look at how many Super Hornets or Stealth Frigates they have. If you see lots then stock up on units that will take down their units. For example I'm bulking up all my players with Drones to take down my rivals incoming Hornets, Elite Ops Helicopters and other higher level air units. If they are bulked up on naval units you can stock up on units that are strong against Sea units. In my case I now have over 1000 Drones, those with all gold armies are not going to be affected but those hunting for valour will realize you are taking down more than they can gain and perhaps level you alone.

3 - if you are being raided for cash, then it gets more complicated. If you can drop your allies enough to get away from your attackers then that is a solution. If that does not work you may need to rethink what you have for money buildings. No point in having a lot of high value buildings if you can never collect them. They aren't helping you but helping your rivals so you may need to sell them or you could let them be raided but then not rebuild them. If you do that then they will not produce cash for you but they won't produce cash for your rivals and at least you did not sell them off.

4 - hunt for high value cash drops in the map missions as well as high value loot. There are several threads on the forums with these topics and have good info and locations for some good loot units.

But the main thing is to get rid of those excess allies, if you have to you many need to drop way way down to the 250 ally level but be careful who you nuke. You want to keep the high level players since they are the ones who can come and visit you....

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
We don't give out gold refunds, but I'll talk to the CS team about their current turnarounds and I'll check with engineering on each of the bugs you're reporting. If you have ticket numbers for the bug reports I'll compile them along with forum feedback to nag the product / engineering team.

JMC
07-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Maybe they are misunderstanding us when we talk about the casualty glitch or something. It is obviously not luck and math giving someone zero casualties EVERYTIME.

I can attack fairly strong players and get zero casualties. Attacked someone with 66K raw defence yesterday by accident and got no casualties. Attacked him a couple more times, because i thought i had the glitch or something, and casualties resumed as normal. That is luck + math. Losing zero units everytime, is not.

mickymacirl
07-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself... what JMC said.

whackueddie
07-23-2012, 11:33 PM
You got it JMC! Found the following letter to Funzio on a friend's wall.....
<================================================== ========>
CGT, Jul 23 22:16 (PDT):
Describe the issue here...ManBearPig, Russian flag, level 200 has the NO CASUALTY GLITCH.*
He is using it to ruthlessly raid and attack other innocent players. I'm ALL GOLD, AND HAVE NOTHING HE CAN HIT.

I'm not reporting him for me, but for my allies and other lower level players.*
Our alliance BOYCOTTED GOLD PURCHASES for a month.*
We are prepared to do it again, unless you stop this maniac, hacker, cheater, and exploiter.*
Keep him playing for FREE, and our alliance stops spending, again!!!!!

ManBearPig has 50% valor trinkets, 40% high value items he mined from map missions, and about 5% gold (he may have purchased), and 5% event items and event trinkets.

Don't allow one cheating, hacking, mooching bum to destroy our long standing business arrangement. We enjoy your game. We don't enjoy hackers, cheaters, and moochers.*
Either he goes within 24 hours, or we shut down the cash cow, again!!!!!

mickymacirl
07-24-2012, 12:56 AM
But but don't you realize it's just his math and luck combined!!! :>

Speed ump
07-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Hey Micky. As far as the gold bonus is concerned, almost all my purchases were made without it. I heard rumors of it way way back, and approached the manager at customer service, who told me it did not exist. Then very recently, the player that I heard the rumor from confirmed it indeed did exist, this time contacting cj, after which I did get it. So for 6 months of purchase after I had asked, I should have been able to get, but did not.

mickymacirl
07-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Hey Micky. As far as the gold bonus is concerned, almost all my purchases were made without it. I heard rumors of it way way back, and approached the manager at customer service, who told me it did not exist. Then very recently, the player that I heard the rumor from confirmed it indeed did exist, this time contacting cj, after which I did get it. So for 6 months of purchase after I had asked, I should have been able to get, but did not.

Nod, I'm sure you have spent a lot more than I have... smacks of unfairness in any ones book.. I wouldn't mind if they were actually nice about it, but after CCM comment that customers are trying to cheat Funzio, when a 1.4% open rate on the 10th box isn't Funzio cheating their customers? Blah.

manbeast
07-24-2012, 09:08 AM
they should give yall's bonus gold to me so i can afford to beat some more epic bosses haha just kidding

is micky really banned??

Kiss Of Death
07-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Wish it was that easy, this is a glitch where the cash shows up to collect but the boss screen over rides everything. I do close the boss screen with the X but when it returns me to the previous screen my cash, and loot unit are gone.

What I try to do is find someone to attack first that envokes the boss screen, then I quit it and do what I was going to do. But sometimes I forget and usually I loose cash and a unit.

The other problem is sometimes it works correctly and I can come back and there is the cash but many times no and I will loose several hundred thousand dollars and a good loot unit.

It still seems to be intermittent so I don't think it's fixed yet.

Thanks for the info though!

Same bug every time... lose the loot etc too.

ucantwin1
07-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Yep, I,ll go too if nothing is done.

same here!

whackueddie
07-24-2012, 04:52 PM
get a plan Sam

Poopenshire
07-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Stop using the same words whacku. I have seen some walls today with the same words you have been using Alot, like trinkets. Others might go looking for you. Your wording and style of writing seems to follow some patterns.

whackueddie
07-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Thank you shire...I hope they do! I enjoyed your post in Royal Navy...you have figured it out..
yes, I am making no attempt to disguise who I am...impossible the way I write as you have
observed...fortunately it is impossible to harm the whack in anyway...if you have figured out
who I am then you already know this:)

Poopenshire
07-24-2012, 07:24 PM
You must know i am allied with neither side but observe. I feel you are right and we need to move on this. I don't know how to work out a ceasefire but will keep trying. The best way to end this is a full out right revolution. FYI the boards are getting boring up there. Death to the traitors and plants.

SeqWins
07-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Can't touch this!

whackueddie
07-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Nice guess Seq but no...you get 2 more...shire, also not allied with either side...however the whack is
after a couple of navy rats

AT5
07-24-2012, 07:40 PM
why are my purchased units that were bought with gold missing??

skaskankerbr
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
i got attacked today by a guy with over 1000 of the valor helis 500 of the attack drones and a ton of other valor units. he hit me like 40 times i bet. through the day. i didn't see him loose a single one of those units. how do i know? over 1m valor worth of units =/ really?

Lordsloss
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
i got attacked today by a guy with over 1000 of the valor helis 500 of the attack drones and a ton of other valor units. he hit me like 40 times i bet. through the day. i didn't see him loose a single one of those units. how do i know? over 1m valor worth of units =/ really?Was it me? Lol

Poopenshire
07-24-2012, 07:48 PM
I got 500 EAD. And 400 super horned and 400 stealth frigates. i have under 8000 victories. Ia possible and easy. Pick your targets right and use valor missions wisely. You won't see his losses at all bit if he is like me i can loose up to 1500 valor i. A single hit when i win.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
07-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I payed good money for 1500 gold bars, and got me some awsome units- the game has changed the units you can buy fair enough* - but the units i got from the last round have bloody dissapeared.. anybody else experience this problem.??? I want my units or gold bars back - not happy

These bastards aint getting another red cent from me

Anybody get me in contact with the people who can help me..
OR HAVE I JUST BEEN ROLLED...?

Copenhagen
07-25-2012, 12:17 AM
I payed good money for 1500 gold bars, and got me some awsome units- the game has changed the units you can buy fair enough* - but the units i got from the last round have bloody dissapeared.. anybody else experience this problem.??? I want my units or gold bars back - not happy

These bastards aint getting another red cent from me

Anybody get me in contact with the people who can help me..
OR HAVE I JUST BEEN ROLLED...?

Send in a ticket from the in app help, Contact Support. They will take care of you on this. Good luck, Spartan and add some more consonants in front of your name.

whackueddie
07-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Support will credit your account 1500 gold bars but you have been rolled...we all have.

GRW
07-25-2012, 05:05 AM
I am down 49 units and 15,000 off my a/d...all units in the 290-300 attack range...gonna cost over 50,000 gold bars to get back to where I was....not happening...if this isn't fixed I am finished!

Lexy
07-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Their are to many players that are boosting or cheating somehow in this game. Utilizing Jail Break and iFile, they can give them all the gold and cash they want.

I am just looking for an honest game, with players who have integrity, and play the game with out cheating. I am also so sick of seeing players fill players walls, mine included with post this on so many walls and receive "X" amount of Free Gold and "X" amount of Free $.

Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would pay $100's of dollars with the hopes of obtaining stronger players, etc. in playing this game with my granddaughter, she purchased Glod from FUNZIO, upon pushing ONE button ALL of the Gold was gone with NOTHING to show for it. After sending several emails to FUNZIO about the problem, they would NOT credit my Apple account. However, they did give me an additional 500 gold pieces. And without exchanging them for additional units, they just disappeared the next day.

As I said, I'll play this game with my granddaughter, but other than that, I shall stick to PS3 where you purchase a game one time, and play as often as you want, and Sony doesn't scam players with hopes of exchanging stronger units for purchased gold.

The only one that wins here is FUNZIO, obtaining real dollars in exchange for faux gold.

Zero integrity!

Bronco928
07-25-2012, 07:38 PM
had the same issue with thegreatmofo.... attacked him once and he raided me none stop for three days dropping my attack and def score prob 2k was 41000att and 48000 def now 39400 and 46200. his attack score was 37000 and he doesnt lose any units either. he didnt take any money just going for valor. i lost about 200 strong units and i spent all my revenue trying to replace them, at 575k a hour i couldnt keep up

I keep experiencing the same thing. Just as there seems to be players that don't lose units; some are also cursed with high casualties, on high value units. I have been complaining for months about this; they finally acknowledged this fact and say they are working on a fix...whatever!! I keep going backwards too; it's quite annoying that they wont address the situation properly!

Poopenshire
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Bronco, welcome to my world. Sucks to lose 1500 valor in a single hit.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
07-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Send in a ticket from the in app help, Contact Support. They will take care of you on this. Good luck, Spartan and add some more consonants in front of your name.

Hey Cope.. GREE come good .. Wasnt expecting such a fast response.. I am an honest player who had an honest complaint.. GREE gave back my units and from what I could see a couple extra... Back to a happy customer / player..

KH = Kellhounds , Our Clan
BG = brigadier general, 2 i c
SPARTAN = Slayers of persians

141 608 360 ... for those interested

:cool:

whackueddie
07-27-2012, 12:45 PM
spartan aka happy customer...you are not only about to get rolled again...you
are about to experience the Funzio DEATH ROLL! the whack knows

Aidan
07-27-2012, 12:55 PM
spartan aka happy customer...you are not only about to get rolled again...you
are about to experience the Funzio DEATH ROLL! the whack knows

Aidan think Aidan knows what whack knows too. No pvp for aidan. Aidan lost 2 wavebreakers in a SINGLE attack on a player who brought 173 units to battle....

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
That means Aiden knows what poop knows, only poop doesn't sit in that pool yet, but can access almost all those walls and comments. some that people forgot to delete or didn't know i was seeing before they deleted.

Aidan
07-27-2012, 01:14 PM
If poop sit in the same pool as aidan, aidan will be force to run away. Aidan might puke too! Lol

Letsgoravens
07-27-2012, 02:00 PM
I lost probably 200 of those GiGN valor units when I started playing
I still lose some valor units but not like I used to.
It's because I dumped all my skill points into defense, I have 200 skill point defense and a level 10 hospital
Guess I have the glitch (rolls eyes) or just maybe the glitch is bs just like theirs no cloak

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Aidan think Aidan knows what whack knows too. No pvp for aidan. Aidan lost 2 wavebreakers in a SINGLE attack on a player who brought 173 units to battle....

The downside of this is that players who "earnt" those units legitimately are affected just as badly, you being a case in point.

I noticed a very odd set of words and numbers on a post the other day, included the wording "dying reduced". It wasn't hex coding though and ended with TGIF.hnru

Anyone have an idea of whether someone is just being silly or if that could mean something?

whackueddie
07-27-2012, 09:14 PM
glitch is real...not talking reduced...talking zero..ie. Stephen Russian flag 160 aka Fake Stephen...
documented, screen shots, reported to Finzio...others as well...cloak not real? ...I use a modified
version...no glitch and little gold...I am invincible...the cloak is no joke!