PDA

View Full Version : What to use skill points on

Olly1
07-22-2012, 06:49 AM
It's been discussed before and actually just came up in another thread but I wanted to get a lot of opinions on what people would use their skill points for or what they should have used them for

Currently I have ~1300 energy and 15 stamina. I'm currently crawling very slowly to let me catch up stats wise with everyone else so I am hardly gaining any xp at the moment and very very rarely do I run out of either energy or stamina. When I get to level 140 ish crawling is fairly pointless as pretty much everyone can you see anyway, so at this point would I want as much energy/stam as possible?

What would you guys use it for and what do you regret using it on?

The Billionaire
07-22-2012, 07:04 AM
This is my plan of action:

Energy - I'm going to increase my energy to 1000 because anymore than that and i won't get a full refill. Also there's no jobs that require more than 1000 energy per hit.

Stamina - I'd get your stamina up to 50 and no more because again a refill only gives you 50 bullets.

Attack & Defence Skill Points - The rest of your skill points i would divide evenly between attack and defence. Although nobody knows exactly how they work i do think they have benefits. I think they help with explosive consumption which could be very useful in the later levels. Also since winning 2 lots of +100 Attack Skill points i haven't lost an attack.

Luckily my skill points got reset when they added the attack points from the Samurai event so i got to divide them out again.

Here's what my skills currently look like:

Attack - 201
Defence - 215
Energy - 430
Stamina - 51

Also the "Shark Tank doesn't begin until around level 160 now so you've got plenty of time to crawl still.

Luciferianism
07-22-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm aiming for 100 stamina because it's basically what I use to play the game. Aiming for 1500 energy so I can farm equipment better than anything you can get with cash or RP and do 2 steps of the highest jobs each morning after sleep. Then all extra points will go into attack.