PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple of questions for everyone.......

The Billionaire
07-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Just a couple of things i've been thinking about. Who's got the answers for me??

1.) When i refilled my stamina this morning it only gave me 50 bullets although my stamina is 51. Is the stamina refill capped at 50? So if had 100 stamina i'd have to buy 2 refills to have full stamina??

2.) Is there a cap on energy refills? If so what is it?

3.) What is the highest energy consuming job? I only bother doing jobs when there's an event on which seems to be all the time at the moment. Therefore i only want to increase my energy to the point where it's enough to do the biggest job.

4.) Who the hell is "Yan Tou Huat" at the top of the leaderboard and where did he come from? I haven't seen him in the top 25 at any point during this event so he must of spent a lot on gold to go from zero to hero. Gree's hero!!

5.) Are you enjoying the current event? I'm not! I'm extremely annoyed that there's no modifier for the top 250 prize. I think Gree are really starting to take the mickey. Made my decision easy though because i decided i wasn't going to spend any money on this event because it's simply not appealling.

We can also add that to the list of cuts Gree have made:

RP Event Loot decreased from 500 to 300.
Winners prize pool decreased from 500 to 250.
No modifier for the top 250 prize.

It may look like the player is losing out at the moment but Gree will be the biggest loser when they realise only the big wallets are the ones spending money.

Second Comming
07-22-2012, 02:05 AM
1) Yes, Stamina refil is capped at 50.

2) Energy refil caps at 1000 (it will often fill higher if you like sleeping)

3) That will most likely be the Boss in the Cartel Compound '20x694', if you mean per job then I remember someone said either 700 or 750 per click.

4) Yan Tou Huat has the best stats in the game topping over 300k in att and def.

5) NO! However, IF they put the (R) and cash back up I might think more of them.

vitus79
07-22-2012, 02:06 AM
1. yes 50 bullets per refill, they added it to the screen a while back after some complained they dont get a full bar.

2. 1000 energy for refill, also displayed now.

3. cant confirm the new maps yet but old highest job was kane de silva i believe, 588 energy per kick, 20 of em needed for loot and around 1m payout

4. yth is an Indian, lvl 200 long around.

5. no dont like bidding events.

vitus79
07-22-2012, 02:06 AM
1) Yes, Stamina refil is capped at 50.

2) Energy refil caps at 1000 (it will often fill higher if you like sleeping)

3) That will most likely be the Boss in the Cartel Compound '20x694', if you mean per job then I remember someone said either 700 or 750 per click.

4) Yan Tou Huat has the best stats in the game topping over 300k in att and def.

5) NO! However, IF they put the (R) and cash back up I might think more of them.

aww too slow

Second Comming
07-22-2012, 02:11 AM
aww too slow

/comfort, you can stil have a cookie though.

Max Power
07-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Just to touch on point 5, Gree has given us great new drops, including the non-consumable explosives we have been begging for, as well as free scratchers. Gotta see the good with the bad.

I thought that taking the modifier away from level 250 and up prizes might be a test by Gree to see if it curtails gold spending. I thought that it might, but looking at the leaderboard, I think I am wrong.

Olly1
07-22-2012, 07:46 AM
5) not really. I'm not hating it but I'm not finding it enjoyable. The other nerf of dropping the money win to $10,000 is a real bummer. I'm at level 105 so I pay $500 game cash to throw away a crate making me have to go and find another one. The drop to 300rp is a shame too. At least we all had a good go when it was 500rp though.

Hopefully they'll be changing the event style again soon to spice things up! I personally like the scratchers, I can't understand how people keep complaining about them. Free stuff every morning? What's the problem!

Swearengen
07-22-2012, 08:45 AM
+1 Max

U gotta like the new stuff. Sounds great, wish I was high enough level to take advantage of non-consumable explosives.