PDA

View Full Version : Now we really need some decent in game cash items

procsyzarc
07-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Although most will be happy with the newly added lootable explosives it has effectively (in time, although may not be long with some at 50 already) killed the last useful reason for building an ecconomy since even at a muti million per hour income 325k per pop is very hard to justify when it will soon be only a 5 increase in attack and get chewed through very fast.

The economy aspect was very well done in cc but with no real purpose apart from to be able to afford 20m+ per day to keep on top of explosive use, for 15k attack it was worth it but now it is only going to be 2.5k I don't beleive I or any one else will bother.

TLDR: Economy aspect is very well done don't let it go to waste. Please add some USEFUL items (ie stats above 30) that can be purchased with in game cash

G Wiz
07-21-2012, 11:17 PM
I agree with this. I want to feel justified for bringing in good money

Dreno33
07-21-2012, 11:30 PM
me too, i aint building my NC right now for no reason! :P

btw, are those loot able explosives consumable? just wondering

i need muney
07-21-2012, 11:49 PM
No, they are not.

Second Comming
07-22-2012, 03:01 AM
It should take ppl a long time to stock pile any decent amount of TLC's, and thats if the drop rate or stats don't get nerfed on it.

Daily Energy : 4320
Cost per loot chance: 518
Loot chances per day: 8.34
TLC's per day with the current 30% chance: 2.5

On avererage over time (not including level ups and energy refils) you should see 2-3 TLC's/day.

To get 500 thats 200days or around 6months,

Max Power
07-22-2012, 07:31 AM
We have been saying this for months.

Ideally in a well crafted and balanced game, the game should present a conundrum between spending your money on upgraded weapons, or building further economy. Its the same as camping vs blazing forward. The strategy decision between spending money on weapons or building more upgrades should be a fundamental part of the game.

As it sits, the only people spending money on high end cash items are hacks. Having that level of decision making imbalance is a major flaw in this game.

Euchred
07-22-2012, 07:36 AM
I will always bother with economy the second I don't is the same second I quit.

Edit: I'm expecting the takedown to play a big part in farming, feels weird doing a 2 click job after doing bosses for the last couple months.

i need muney
07-22-2012, 08:57 AM
It should take ppl a long time to stock pile any decent amount of TLC's, and thats if the drop rate or stats don't get nerfed on it.

Daily Energy : 4320
Cost per loot chance: 518
Loot chances per day: 8.34
TLC's per day with the current 30% chance: 2.5

On avererage over time (not including level ups and energy refils) you should see 2-3 TLC's/day.

To get 500 thats 200days or around 6months,
With DTD it's 7200e a day. That's 4.17 per day + levelups.
I just use my free gift cards ;)

Dreno33
07-22-2012, 09:49 AM

that's an intense spelling of average.

Luciferianism
07-22-2012, 09:51 AM
that's an intense spelling of average.
He just has a stutter, stop making fun. :P