PDA

View Full Version : What if there wasn't a Forum?

G Wiz
07-21-2012, 09:51 PM
I can't help but to feel as though we have become playeRs of something else. Is it a game, or has it become something else? This definately cannot be crime city!

The shades have been lifted, unwritten rules have been -- written. I guess what I am trying to say is this...What would wE be if there wasn't a Crime City forum? I sometimes feeL as though we have allowed ourselves to become enta[%8@B&]ngled in the personality of everything around the gAme. Do you feel similar?

*Please check batteries on sarcasm detector, now!*

There eXists no legit players under lvl 120 with plentiful cash items, upgraded nightclubs who isn't a 499er! No sir there are none! Instead we unknowingly create an environment of mediocrity for fear of verbal exile on the forum, unless of course you have a spine!

Ah yes, the analyzing department of analytics! Enroll and get your degree today!

Chester78
07-21-2012, 09:59 PM
*definitely :)

joaquim
07-21-2012, 10:04 PM
That third paragraph is so unfortunately true.

Like how you put the word relax in there. People do need to relax.

Carlos,
07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Without a forum there would be less honest players and more players who don't know how to play crime city properly

Nudie
07-21-2012, 11:32 PM
If there wasn't a forum I'd not have met so many cool people or suffered so many a.holes. :p
tbh, the forum has become more interesting than the game. That's sad but true.

Swingle007
07-22-2012, 12:26 AM
I'd probably go back to pron, it's been good to me...lmao

Nudie
07-22-2012, 12:43 AM
I'd probably go back to pron, it's been good to me...lmao

True that. I love that too. :p

Paulio
07-22-2012, 12:58 AM
G, to answer your second question - yes, I feel the same. This forum isn't that great, but it once was. Too bad, because I've meet some really cool and interesting folks on here. The problem is that the bitter ones are quickly outnumbering the rest. Maybe they don't contribute much, but they too, enjoy the forums. Otherwise, why else would they keep coming back? I mean, the Internet is flush with interesting content, so why come to a place just to start trouble?

The answer is simple: because some people enjoy starting trouble. The sad thing is that all the noise is beginning to drown out the interesting conversations, which don't even last longer than a couple pages because of all the trolls.

Oh well. I'll just visit Nudie's drunk thread when I feel like a pick me up. It seems like that's the only place now where everyone is having a good time.

G Wiz
07-22-2012, 02:06 AM
^^^I feel you there.

Everything has its seasons, and nothing lasts forever. Just glad I was around to be a part of the good times.

Second Comming
07-22-2012, 02:36 AM
RELAX!!!!!!!!

You owe me a cookie Gwiz (or a beer)!

Brooklyn Boy
07-22-2012, 02:57 AM
Hey everybody just RELAX!

Nudie
07-22-2012, 05:15 AM
G, to answer your second question - yes, I feel the same. This forum isn't that great, but it once was. Too bad, because I've meet some really cool and interesting folks on here. The problem is that the bitter ones are quickly outnumbering the rest. Maybe they don't contribute much, but they too, enjoy the forums. Otherwise, why else would they keep coming back? I mean, the Internet is flush with interesting content, so why come to a place just to start trouble?

The answer is simple: because some people enjoy starting trouble. The sad thing is that all the noise is beginning to drown out the interesting conversations, which don't even last longer than a couple pages because of all the trolls.

Oh well. I'll just visit Nudie's drunk thread when I feel like a pick me up. It seems like that's the only place now where everyone is having a good time.

Thanskh butt dats manly cuz we're all sloshed... :o:p:cool:

Max Power
07-22-2012, 07:05 AM
I think the platform and the players are still there to have a great forum. Remember, the game was very new and there was a stage of discovery that everybody shared. The game is pretty well sorted out at this point, but look at the new maps and loot drops thread. That brought out everything that was good about the forum. People were helping each other, even more so than in the old days when people were more secrative, and the sense of discovery was back.

The events are a grind, and the upstart gang smack talk is stale, but if the game gave reason, this forum would go right back to being what it was.

McGowan
07-22-2012, 07:17 AM
If there wasn't a forum I'd not have met so many cool people or suffered so many a.holes. :p

I have been unable to connect to server. When I try to open the app it says unable to connect b/c of no Internet service. Everything else on my phone works. I sent a request for help to support but it has been 3 days so I thought I would ask for help. Please advise.

Khayman
07-22-2012, 07:22 AM
100% agree but, relax? Really? Are you talking to me?

Meanwhile at Khayman's neighborhood...

http://www.laplateadejerez.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bolonia.jpg

Do you need a pic of one mojito in the Khayman's hand? :confused:

jobadass
07-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I think the platform and the players are still there to have a great forum. Remember, the game was very new and there was a stage of discovery that everybody shared. The game is pretty well sorted out at this point, but look at the new maps and loot drops thread. That brought out everything that was good about the forum. People were helping each other, even more so than in the old days when people were more secrative, and the sense of discovery was back.

The events are a grind, and the upstart gang smack talk is stale, but if the game gave reason, this forum would go right back to being what it was.zactly. It felt so good to read that thread. Really reminded me of the days when we were a community Before the thugs moved in and property values plummeted and those that could afford to, moved out of the neighborhood.

Sasha54
07-22-2012, 02:23 PM

The events are a grind, and the upstart gang smack talk is stale, but if the game gave ereason, this forum would go right back to being what it was.

Do you have any suggestions how to make that work ...I would be interested

TRAZ
07-22-2012, 03:47 PM
If there wasn't a forum I'd try to create a walk-thru guide and post the information somewhere. I actually looked for that on the net and found the forum when I first started the game....:)

G Wiz
07-22-2012, 08:01 PM
If there wasn't a forum I'd try to create a walk-thru guide and post the information somewhere. I actually looked for that on the net and found the forum when I first started the game....:)Im sure a lot of people thought the same :)

iteachem
07-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Im sure a lot of people thought the same :)

There are a few blogs and wikis out there but they are not updated all that often and probably too much for one person to handle on their own. I have found several pieces of misinformation on them especially with regards to advice to do map goals quickly to level up

Boom
07-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah none of them give any good info at all

enahs1
07-22-2012, 08:27 PM
If there was no forum, I would be forced to do something productive with my life.

Boom
07-22-2012, 08:33 PM
If there was no forum, I would be forced to do something productive with my life.Amen bro amen

Poopenshire
07-22-2012, 08:33 PM
We would not be offer CC BigFlan.

Fake
07-22-2012, 10:28 PM

Touchdown!
Silence implies consent...

Boom
07-22-2012, 10:31 PM
So fake who r u???

Fake
07-23-2012, 01:21 AM
So fake who r u???

just another fellow player, dude