PDA

View Full Version : New Builds Issue

xXSycoXx
07-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Having a issue on my iPad 3 with CC HD when I build new buildings I can't click on the rubble to see how long is left until fully built.

Closed and reopened CC and still the same is this a common problem

Euchred
07-21-2012, 06:30 AM
If you want to see how much time is left go to the store and try to build something else.(you need enough cash on hand to actually build the building) And you'll get a pop up telling you what you're building and how much time is left.

xXSycoXx
07-21-2012, 06:33 AM
If you want to see how much time is left go to the store and try to build something else.(you need enough cash on hand to actually build the building) And you'll get a pop up telling you what you're building and how much time is left.

Ty dude will do it that way. Do you know if it's a issue with the game ATM

Euchred
07-21-2012, 06:37 AM

Honestly no but it happens to me on kingdom age all the time, I don't really build anything on CC anymore so I haven't experienced it.

QPR
07-21-2012, 06:41 AM

I'm playing cc had on iPad 3 and don't have this issue

xXSycoXx
07-21-2012, 06:51 AM
I'm playing cc had on iPad 3 and don't have this issue

Don't think it would make much difference but is yours jailbroken by any chance. Will delete and reinstall app later to see if it resolves it then

Edit

Just deleted and reinstall app and still the same

dudeman
07-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Ah, this old problem again. I've never tried Euchred's fix, but here's what works for me:

Problem: build or upgrade in progress cannot be checked/object cannot be selected.
Solution: 1. Select/highlight any object. Any building or decoration, but NOT the one causing you a problem.
2. Select "Move" for the object you have selected.
3. Finish/cancel the move using the red "x" button or the green check button. The object doesn't ACTUALLY need to be moved, it just needed to enter "moving mode".
4. Problem solved. Check the status of your current build/upgrade.

xXSycoXx
07-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Ah, this old problem again. I've never tried Euchred's fix, but here's what works for me:

Problem: build or upgrade in progress cannot be checked/object cannot be selected.
Solution: 1. Select/highlight any object. Any building or decoration, but NOT the one causing you a problem.
2. Select "Move" for the object you have selected.
3. Finish/cancel the move using the red "x" button or the green check button. The object doesn't ACTUALLY need to be moved, it just needed to enter "moving mode".
4. Problem solved. Check the status of your current build/upgrade.

Tyvm dudeman worked a treat pal

dudeman
07-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Tyvm dudeman worked a treat pal

You are welcome sir. I don't remember exactly how I came up with that solution, but I have been using this fix for months for the same problem.

Max Power
07-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Had it happen once in KA in my phone. Good fix Dudeman.

The Billionaire
07-22-2012, 02:36 AM

I've always had exactly the same issue.