PDA

View Full Version : You guys ...

Luciferianism
07-20-2012, 04:31 PM
I got into a war with a guy who was robbing my NC in my sleep. I took more from him because I stalked him constantly hitting his church, hotel etc. I disliked him so I robbed every building all the time, even the small change stuff.
So anyway this went on for a few days, I robbed him well recently and then commented for the first time 'We done? 484 335 125'
To which he has replied 'Check out my hood we can continue', he has no money buildings at all now. $0 iph.

enahs1
07-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Lmao! Your screwed

Luciferianism
07-20-2012, 04:45 PM
The annoying thing is he's an ankle biter, his attack is at least 10K less than my actual defence so he loses multiple times while robbing me. It goes green, red, green, red on my newsfeed and because he has no consumerable explosives he doesn't give a crap.

enahs1
07-20-2012, 04:47 PM
You could ask for a truce or you could buy gold to get a boost.

Gaming Will
07-20-2012, 04:48 PM
That sucks!

Luciferianism
07-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Blarrrrg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/671ce268.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/880922e4.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/d29c91b8.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/9a53f22a.jpg

Mikecore
07-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Rock him like a hurricane!...I love those kind of rivalries! They boost my ingame interest...

Steve0
07-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Luckly Ingame cash is worthless.

_dan_
07-20-2012, 05:05 PM
He is just a total loser. Simply ignore him.

It's only good when you fight someone with better hood.

Luciferianism
07-20-2012, 05:06 PM
He had a pirate tavern, a hotel, a gentlemans club, a church, a movie Threater, a Dominican restaurant, a credit agency, a rock cafe and more before I made his life not worth living. I robbed all of these and his small pointless crap two days in a row.
Now I'm going to sleep and he'll inevitably get me... And I'll stay in his newsfeed forever because no one can rob him.
If any of you fine fellows can rub him down with an attack to take the heat off me, that would be most appreciated.

Carlos,
07-20-2012, 05:08 PM
He had a pirate tavern, a hotel, a gentlemans club, a church, a movie Threater, a Dominican restaurant, a credit agency, a rock cafe and more before I made his life not worth living. I robbed all of these and his small pointless crap two days in a row.
Now I'm going to sleep and he'll inevitably get me... And I'll stay in his newsfeed forever because no one can rob him.
If any of you fine fellows can rub him down with an attack to take the heat off me, that would be most appreciated.

LOL you won. Just ignore him from now on.

you made him delete his buildings :D

Mikecore
07-20-2012, 05:10 PM

1. Leave your nightclub robbed for 2-3 days...So he can not rob you

2.beat him endlessly...

Luciferianism
07-20-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm going to sleep now. His name is ICEMAN, level 135, put a bullet in his head please. One day I'll return the favour.

hinofwars
07-20-2012, 05:22 PM
1. Leave your nightclub robbed for 2-3 days...So he can not rob you

2.beat him endlessly...

I vote for the second option. You need to teach this guy a real lesson.

TonySpaghetti
07-20-2012, 05:23 PM
If you want to get off his news feed, just send him 12 separate messages to fill his feed with messages and not attack / revenge opportunities.

hinofwars
07-20-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm going to sleep now. His name is ICEMAN, level 135, put a bullet in his head please. One day I'll return the favour.

It's a shame that I can't see him. Otherwise, I will keep attacking him until...

QPR
07-20-2012, 05:28 PM
It's called karma

Dr BoneCrusher
07-20-2012, 05:29 PM

I got him....:)

QPR
07-20-2012, 05:29 PM
If you want to get off his news feed, just send him 12 separate messages to fill his feed with messages and not attack / revenge opportunities.

Or alternatively do a ck

_dan_
07-20-2012, 06:15 PM
I vote for the second option. You need to teach this guy a real lesson.

Not sure what lesson you can teach him ? He has nothing to lose anymore, attack him only give him more news.

Paulio
07-20-2012, 06:19 PM

You and I are at the same level, I've seen this guy around. I'll hit him a few times and move you lower on the feed.

Paulio
07-20-2012, 06:21 PM

This is one of the least respected actions in the game. I hope you do not do this.

iteachem
07-20-2012, 07:49 PM
This is one of the least respected actions in the game. I hope you do not do this.

A butch at level 109 did this to fuzzy today... Sent him like 30 messages...thing it the newsfeed combines them all so the spamming doesn't work so he has just become an irritant

TRAZ
07-20-2012, 08:28 PM
For messages, if he posted on your wall, you could have your fellow mafia members send him great tidings by replying to his message, 1 each. This should drop your direct attack feed off his wall. I could be wrong though, not sure as haven't tested myself. If he's finding you in his rival list, change your mafia number and drop into the shadows.

Paulio
07-20-2012, 09:14 PM
I found him :)

Luciferianism
07-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Big thank you's to Dr. Bonecrusher, Brooklyn Boy and Paulio. Much love. <3 :P

SevenO9
07-21-2012, 01:33 AM
I'v been in that place. Had a weeks long skirmish with that guy who had no money buildings and no explosives. His stats were like 60% mine so he wasted lots of stamina to break me but got lucky once a while. I slapped him 10:0 every couple of hours. The problem is those players have absolutely nothing to loose, even if he robs my NCs ever two or three days its massive cash for him.

Bottom line you can't beat someone who is already down. Did I offer a truce or stop attacking? Hell no, whats like 5 million ingame cash compared to the fact I slapped him 500:0? The respect I earned is worth the money alone and the fun is priceless ....

Swearengen
07-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Cann't you block him if he posts repeated messages on your wall now?

Max Power
07-21-2012, 07:51 AM

No.

Always look before revenging. If you see a guy who has few attacks and tons of robs, they are a serial robber. Never attack back a serial robber. You will never get rid of them, especially if they have nothing to lose.

While satisfying that he sold his buildings, your stupid game play resulted in this, and now you are asking other players who may have something to lose to get on a serial robbers news feed as well.

Your in game mistakes should be isolated to you.