PDA

View Full Version : Composite Factory: Test Subject

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 03:58 PM
With many (including Xtro) wanting to get down to the bottom of the true effects of a Composite Factory, I have volunteered to record every ounce of data of my Composite Fcatory (Construction --> Level 10).

CONCLUSION:
My Defense (no unit change) went from 1901 (no composite) to 2266 (lvl 10 composite for a total of an additional 365 defense boost (19.2004% boost)

Lvl

DEFENSE

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Before

After

# Change

# Total

% Change

% Total

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Name

x

Attack

Defense

INFANTRY

Army Infiltrator

Border Commander

Desert Leader

Desert Soldier

Green Tech Researcher

MARSOC

Naval Marine

Tree Sniper

GROUND

Anti-Aircraft Cannon

Army Transporter

Battle Tank

Fox Fighter

Mountain Citadel Tank

Satellite Truck

Tactical Truck

AIR

Air Lift

Border Gunship

Heavy Bomber

High Altitude Scout

Jungle Helicopter

Medic Helicopter

Wing Fighter

Viking Incursion Craft

SEA

Explorer Submarine

Fuel Supply Ship

Oil Aircraft Carrier

Old Battleship

Strike Hovercraft

Tarawa Drop Ship

# of Allies

# of Units

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Reserved If Needed.

JMC
07-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I thought it was pretty simple how the composites factory worked...
All defense stats of the units you bring to battle are increased by the percentage stated. That's all there is to it..

enahs1
07-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I am confused as well?
Also, being UK is a 10% increase not 20

War Priest
07-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Is this kind of like the BP chart you had?

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I thought it was pretty simple how the composites factory worked...
All defense stats of the units you bring to battle are increased by the percentage stated. That's all there is to it..

I thought there would be a comment like this. well, I have read in many other threads that there is more to it. I offered if they wanted me to make a thread like this, they did very much (Xtro is one of them for sure, forgot the other 2). I'll go see what thread it was

Hassleham
07-20-2012, 04:20 PM

LOL. Don't hate! haha

JMC
07-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Why do forum members always make this game out to be more complicated than it actually is?

enahs1
07-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Lmao, I remember that

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37134-Boosts!&highlight=composite

here's the link. scroll down a bit. JohnnyR was one of the others

War Priest
07-20-2012, 04:22 PM
There is no secret mystery behind this building...

Arizona
07-20-2012, 04:25 PM
I thought there would be a comment like this. well, I have read in many other threads that there is more to it. I offered if they wanted me to make a thread like this, they did very much (Xtro is one of them for sure, forgot the other 2). I'll go see what thread it was
Yeah I asked about all defence buildings and what they added to the scores. I'm interested to see how the raw numbers of the comp worked, and Dr. Eno had a pretty basic base uncorrupted by the ravages of war. A good test study.

Corsair
07-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Why do forum members always make this game out to be more complicated than it actually is?Why do some people still insist on a "casualty glitch" even though it's been debunked? Just how some people roll...

Seriously though...Dreno, this isn't rocket science. Go for it, but you only need to do the math one time. If you go and make a research paper on this, you're officially nuts. How you are playing the game is really not that deep.

The funny part to me is Kitty actually updated her A/D formula (this is what started the thread Dreno referenced) and once again no one seems to have noticed. Her theory is boost buildings don't boost D, mainly because she has been told that by support. She's pretty darn close to figuring it out. Now, if you want to analyze THAT it would make sense. Confirm that boosts do actually boost both A and D. And how do D buildings and D of other buildings play in to the D score, the real mystery remaining. Build off of other's advanced research and don't waste time in kindergarten. Of course you'd have level up enough to actually get the boost buildings...

Ryans67
07-20-2012, 08:07 PM
I just finished taking my ground boost building from 1-2, and my D went up 130 or so points. I don't have a fancy chart, but nothing else has changed in that 18 hour period.

manbeast
07-20-2012, 08:13 PM
my naval research upgrade finished this morning. my defense went up by 900 points.

JMC
07-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Why do some people still insist on a "casualty glitch" even though it's been debunked? Just how some people roll...

Seriously though...Dreno, this isn't rocket science. Go for it, but you only need to do the math one time. If you go and make a research paper on this, you're officially nuts. How you are playing the game is really not that deep.

The funny part to me is Kitty actually updated her A/D formula (this is what started the thread Dreno referenced) and once again no one seems to have noticed. Her theory is boost buildings don't boost D, mainly because she has been told that by support. She's pretty darn close to figuring it out. Now, if you want to analyze THAT it would make sense. Confirm that boosts do actually boost both A and D. And how do D buildings and D of other buildings play in to the D score, the real mystery remaining. Build off of other's advanced research and don't waste time in kindergarten. Of course you'd have level up enough to actually get the boost buildings...

This is very different from the casualty glitch. This is something that is VERY obvious and can be seen by just about any player everytime s/he does an upgrade or purchases the building. All those people experiencing very low losses have nothing there that would legitimately be allowing them to experience such losses. Hasn't been debunked, rather no one has found exactly what is causing it, or cannot without seeing stuff that is server side.

As for about hello kitty, im not sure exactly what you're talking about as i havent been reading every single post, but there's no doubt that boosts effect both attack and defence. Have you guys never seen the stat raises before and after an upgrade is complete? Mine jumps up by around 1700 in both att and def now when i upgrade my airship hangar. Why this was even a question, especially one that apparently hasn't been answered, i don't understand.

Blackstone
07-20-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll save you the trouble. You get a 20% boost on defense once you get to level 10. No tracking needed.

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 11:30 PM
lol the hate on this thread was entertaining. I'm doing this b/c some people wanted me too. Complain and talk down to me all you want, it just reflects your character. Or, shut up with the cocky- and rudeness of your posts as if you know everything.

I don't know exactly what JohnnyR and Xtro are going to do with the data, but i do know that your guys' "know-it-all" attitude should be turned down, it looks foolish.

I'll update this Monday, bye.

ucantwin1
07-21-2012, 08:39 AM
I'll save you the trouble. You get a 20% boost on defense once you get to level 10. No tracking needed.

Second on what Blackstone is saying. My 10 comp gives me 20% on D plain and simple.......NOT on A though.

Arizona
07-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I was curious to see if numbers you expect to see are what you actually get, or are they truncated or rounded. It can make a difference when your stats are in the thousands, or tens of thousands.
I saw a thread where HK had some formulas for boost buildings and what they added to defence numbers, but I can't remember where, but I do remember I had some doubts over her calculations. I should have got into a discussion there and then but never got round to it.

I haven't figured out defensive numbers yet. I also want to know how defensive buildings whose ranges overlap affects numbers. For instance, If you have all your defensive buildings bunched up next to each other, are all the numbers added together, or is there some redundancy? I might start a post on this if I don't get some answers here,

JMC
07-21-2012, 10:02 AM
I was curious to see if numbers you expect to see are what you actually get, or are they truncated or rounded. It can make a difference when your stats are in the thousands, or tens of thousands.
I saw a thread where HK had some formulas for boost buildings and what they added to defence numbers, but I can't remember where, but I do remember I had some doubts over her calculations. I should have got into a discussion there and then but never got round to it.

I haven't figured out defensive numbers yet. I also want to know how defensive buildings whose ranges overlap affects numbers. For instance, If you have all your defensive buildings bunched up next to each other, are all the numbers added together, or is there some redundancy? I might start a post on this if I don't get some answers here,

I think i remember someone trying it out and saying that boosts add cumulatively. So if you have 2 10% boosts to air, your total air boost is 21% and not 20%. If so this may be where you are seeing a difference in stats. If not, it is likely that since every different type of unit in your army is experiencing different boosts and you'd have to go through every unit individually to find out if how much boost your getting is exactly as you should be getting. Easiest way would be to not have a nation boost and to get all boost buildings to the same level. Then rounding also comes into play, since you can't have partial stats.

Defence buildings add to your defensive score as much defence as stated on the building. If it says 15 it will add 15. If they overlap it does not add extra to your defence. Each individual building has a defense score. More expensive buildings like nanotechs will have higher defense than a supply depot. I think the nanotech's defence is something like 48. Having a defence building with 15 defence will change this value to 63 defence on the nanotech. Not exactly sure how much these defensive numbers help to prevent a raid on a building, but for the most part they're useless other than to give your actual defence stat a little boost. If someone with 85K attack can successfully raid someone with 142K defence. Those numbers aren't going to help you much.

Arizona
07-21-2012, 12:14 PM
I think i remember someone trying it out and saying that boosts add cumulatively. So if you have 2 10% boosts to air, your total air boost is 21% and not 20%. If so this may be where you are seeing a difference in stats. If not, it is likely that since every different type of unit in your army is experiencing different boosts and you'd have to go through every unit individually to find out if how much boost your getting is exactly as you should be getting. Easiest way would be to not have a nation boost and to get all boost buildings to the same level. Then rounding also comes into play, since you can't have partial stats.

Defence buildings add to your defensive score as much defence as stated on the building. If it says 15 it will add 15. If they overlap it does not add extra to your defence. Each individual building has a defense score. More expensive buildings like nanotechs will have higher defense than a supply depot. I think the nanotech's defence is something like 48. Having a defence building with 15 defence will change this value to 63 defence on the nanotech. Not exactly sure how much these defensive numbers help to prevent a raid on a building, but for the most part they're useless other than to give your actual defence stat a little boost. If someone with 85K attack can successfully raid someone with 142K defence. Those numbers aren't going to help you much.

All my attack numbers add up perfectly, and yes I agree the boosts are compounded instead of just adding them, which is a bonus. I input it all into a spreadsheet that accounts for category and nation boosts. Even before I get a new unit, I can see what my attack stats will be, and so far it's spot on. Still figuring the D side of things.
I had no idea unit buildings had a defensive value attached to them. Where did you get that from, and that a Nanotech is 48?
I suppose at the end of the day, all this number crunching is only going to help you so far. The simple solution would be to get hold of the best units and buildings you can.

JMC
07-21-2012, 05:43 PM
All my attack numbers add up perfectly, and yes I agree the boosts are compounded instead of just adding them, which is a bonus. I input it all into a spreadsheet that accounts for category and nation boosts. Even before I get a new unit, I can see what my attack stats will be, and so far it's spot on. Still figuring the D side of things.
I had no idea unit buildings had a defensive value attached to them. Where did you get that from, and that a Nanotech is 48?
I suppose at the end of the day, all this number crunching is only going to help you so far. The simple solution would be to get hold of the best units and buildings you can.

They're in the game files. Not sure if the 48 is correct cause i wasn't looking for defence values when i saw it.

How much is your defence score off by? Remember to compare the units you're bringing into battle only by their raw stats. Only boost that will put one unit ahead of another is nation boost. Boosted stats from boost buildings don't change the order. This is why some people can actually see stats go down slightly, when purchasing certain units, usually infantry replacing an air or sea unit that has more stats from the naval research and airship hangar.

EDIT: Also composites factory does not effect the defence score earned from building defence buildings. Just sold a bunker and lost 5 defence. If it had the 20% boost from my composites i would of lost 6 defence.

Dreno33
07-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Level 1 data inputted.

Waiting for current upgrade to finish to start Level 2
(finishes ≈ 5 hours)

Lordsloss
07-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Level 1 data inputted.

Waiting for current upgrade to finish to start Level 2
(finishes ≈ 5 hours)I don't mean to be rude, but I'm pretty sure this is almost pointless seeing as it will add what it says.

Dreno33
07-23-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm pretty sure this is almost pointless seeing as it will add what it says.

i don't mean to be rude, but if you're so dam lazy as to not read the entire thread than your input holds no value considering your assumptions is based on ignorance. But if i must, i will repeat once more, I am doing this for a few of the forum members, those with a much higher IQ than you have proven yourself to have via posts. Shush, please.

Dreno33
07-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Inputted data for level 2. (≈ 24 hours till next upgrade completion)

Lordsloss
07-24-2012, 08:46 AM
i don't mean to be rude, but if you're so dam lazy as to not read the entire thread than your input holds no value considering your assumptions is based on ignorance. But if i must, i will repeat once more, I am doing this for a few of the forum members, those with a much higher IQ than you have proven yourself to have via posts. Shush, please.So, you are testing this for the forum members who are too lazy to do it themselves? Your test is pointless. It will add what it says. I like your logic of me having a low IQ based on my forum posts, real original.

manbeast
07-24-2012, 08:48 AM
I am surprised it added less than 2%. That is frustrating. Hope it compensates with future upgrades.

How come you only have 66 units? When you go to battle, 4 of your allies are bringing nothing.

Dreno33
07-24-2012, 08:54 AM
I am surprised it added less than 2%. That is frustrating. Hope it compensates with future upgrades.

How come you only have 66 units? When you go to battle, 4 of your allies are bringing nothing.

b/c i have spent my time upgraded money buildings instead of unit buildings. i will worry about that when the air hanger and docks are unlocked later. no need to put the time upgrading other unit buildings.

@Lordsloss - you're started to annoy me. get out of the thread already, anyone with a sense of process of elimination could figure they couldn't b/c (1) they have probably already leveled it up (2) get attacked and loose units (3) need to buy units still to stay in the game.

Can you still not see the stupidity in your posts? Or is your ignorance still clouding your thick head? Seriously, you sound foolish in what you think you know.

Fazhang
07-24-2012, 09:01 AM

I think it's due to round off.

Lordsloss
07-24-2012, 09:18 AM
b/c i have spent my time upgraded money buildings instead of unit buildings. i will worry about that when the air hanger and docks are unlocked later. no need to put the time upgrading other unit buildings.

@Lordsloss - you're started to annoy me. get out of the thread already, anyone with a sense of process of elimination could figure they couldn't b/c (1) they have probably already leveled it up (2) get attacked and loose units (3) need to buy units still to stay in the game.

Can you still not see the stupidity in your posts? Or is your ignorance still clouding your thick head? Seriously, you sound foolish in what you think you know.Blah blah blah, I'm annoying Dreno. Does this post annoy you as well? Still say it's a stupid things to do.

Hassleham
07-24-2012, 10:49 AM
I just did a few calculations with the numbers you've posted so far and they don't really tell you anything.
If you didn't have the UK boost then it would be showing a boost of exactly 2% because you are calculating the % boost using the boosted defence stat, rather than the raw stat.
Therefor the % difference that you are calculating will be different for everyone because it depends entirely on your boost buildings, so there isn't any point.

i'm just trying to explain this in case you hadn't already realise, to save you the bother of spending a lot of time on this.

Dreno33
07-24-2012, 11:05 AM
I just did a few calculations with the numbers you've posted so far and they don't really tell you anything.
If you didn't have the UK boost then it would be showing a boost of exactly 2% because you are calculating the % boost using the boosted defence stat, rather than the raw stat.
Therefor the % difference that you are calculating will be different for everyone because it depends entirely on your boost buildings, so there isn't any point.

i'm just trying to explain this in case you hadn't already realise, to save you the bother of spending a lot of time on this.

idk about others, but it literally takes 4 minutes to edit the OP with the new numbers and bumpy the thread, lol

also, i know the UK boost is already in there. as it was BEFORE the building of the composite

Dreno33
07-24-2012, 11:05 AM
I think it's due to round off.

why can't it round up? :rolleyes:

Arizona
07-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Second on what Blackstone is saying. My 10 comp gives me 20% on D plain and simple.......NOT on A though.
Nope!
It gives you 20% defence boost to units, not on your total defence, and I believe the figure is compounded onto the country boost and not added as some people assume. i.e. it's not 10% country boost +20% Composite boost.

Dreno
Thanks for taking the time to do all this. I don't have a comp factory, so I wanted to see what numbers you actually got levelling up and how it affects your D. A lot easier to interpret when you only have a handful of units such as yourself.
I'm trying to work out how total Defence score is calculated. Country, Composite, Unit buildings all seem to have a part to play as well as the Defensive buildings and their "blue range coverage".

I haven't gone through the numbers' but I'll guess the discrepancy in the 2% number might be due to what I stated above. The Composite is only going to boost your unit defence and not your total defence. Therefore your buildings are adding a small amount of defence that isn't boosted by the Composite.

JMC
07-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Buildings have their own defensive score but this in no way adds to your defence stat. Only the defence buildings do so.
The number i told you about for the nanotech factory is only a number that helps it be more raid resistant. No one knows how raids work, as the attacker has such a huge advantage. My brother was raided by someone with 88K attack, while he has 142K defence. Therefore i assume that these numbers and the radius defence of defence buildings are negligible.

All boost buildings only boost the raw stat. He obviously has defensive buildings, other boost buildings or nation boost skewing his number down from 2%. His actual defence stat is likely in the mid 1800s.

Cannot be certain unless he lists all his units, and we see what the UK boost may be doing to the numbers.

Dreno33
07-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Cannot be certain unless he lists all his units, and we see what the UK boost may be doing to the numbers.

I am UK, and check the 2nd post of the thread.

JMC
07-24-2012, 01:00 PM
I am UK, and check the 2nd post of the thread.

Lol, didn't even see that, because it was reserved before and the first post is so long i never bothered to scroll down after.

Arizona
07-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Buildings have their own defensive score but this in no way adds to your defence stat. Only the defence buildings do so.
The number i told you about for the nanotech factory is only a number that helps it be more raid resistant. No one knows how raids work, as the attacker has such a huge advantage. My brother was raided by someone with 88K attack, while he has 142K defence. Therefore i assume that these numbers and the radius defence of defence buildings are negligible.

All boost buildings only boost the raw stat. He obviously has defensive buildings, other boost buildings or nation boost skewing his number down from 2%. His actual defence stat is likely in the mid 1800s.

That makes sense and I thought that's what I was saying. Only the units get the Comp boost. and yes I just checked, he has 13 low end defensive buildings.

JMC
07-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok, your raw defence is 1808. 2% boost of this is approx 36 defense score as it gave you.

Your sea boost from UK amounts for 93.3 of your defense stat, which is rounded to 93.

1808 + 93 = 1901
1808 + 36 = 1844 + 93 = 1937

Boost is working exactly as it says.

JMC
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok, your raw defence is 1808. 2% boost of this is approx 36.16 defense score as it gave you.

Your sea boost from UK amounts for 93.3 of your defense stat.

1808 + 93.3 = 1901.3 or 1901
1808 + 36.16 = 1844.16 + 93.3 = 1937.46 or 1937

4% boost is 72.32 defense stat

1808 + 72.32 = 1880.32 + 93.3 = 1973.62 or 1974

So it appears partial values are accounted for and rounding is not done until the end.

Boost is working exactly as it says.

Lordsloss
07-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Ok, your raw defence is 1808. 2% boost of this is approx 36.16 defense score as it gave you.

Your sea boost from UK amounts for 93.3 of your defense stat.

1808 + 93.3 = 1901.3 or 1901
1808 + 36.16 = 1844.16 + 93.3 = 1937.46 or 1937

4% boost is 72.32 defense stat

1808 + 72.32 = 1880.32 + 93.3 = 1973.62 or 1974

So it appears partial values are accounted for and rounding is not done until the end.

Boost is working exactly as it says.Really? I would have never guessed :)

Note: Sarcasm directed at Dreno, not you.

Dreno33
07-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Inputted Level 3 data.

Dreno33
07-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Inputted Level 4.

Dreno33
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Inputted level 5.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Inputted level 6.

Dreno33
07-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Inputted level 6.

Yup, what this sh!thead said(:

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Inputted level 7.

Letsgoravens
08-02-2012, 11:54 AM
this was wierd, my composite was a minute from completeing an upgrade so i checked out my stats
as soon as it completed upgrade my defense stayed the same but my attack jumped up by 2%
im ok with that happening but of course didnt expect that

Wambo
08-02-2012, 06:22 PM

If I remember right, before I brought it, it says it's to boost defence. Nothing more. I've not seen my attack go up but I have seen the defence rise up.

Dreno33
08-03-2012, 06:14 AM
7 has been added. 84 hours now :P

Fun
08-03-2012, 07:18 AM
can you please tell me the price range for upgrades to the composite please pm me or reply back, thanks.

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Inputted level 8.

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 08:13 AM
can you please tell me the price range for upgrades to the composite please pm me or reply back, thanks.They are not big at all compared to the others. I believe to go from level 7-8 is only like 3.5 million maybe?

Dreno33
08-03-2012, 10:09 AM
They are not big at all compared to the others. I believe to go from level 7-8 is only like 3.5 million maybe?

something like that, 3.something, and Lordloss, quit with the sarcasm.

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 10:36 AM
something like that, 3.something, and Lordloss, quit with the sarcasm.Ok, I've had my fun with you. I'll stop :D

Dreno33
08-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Updated for level 8. lvl 9 done in 94 more hours

BODA82
08-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Great info! Thanks, Dreno! :D

Arizona
08-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Thanks Dre.

SGT Barr
08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Just a question. I'm currently upgrading my Composite Factory to lvl9 for the defense boost. But does anyone ever raid someones base and say "gotta take out that darn composite factory!". When I raid I go after mid-high level $$ buildings. Ore Factory, Military Markets, Munitions Stockpiles, etc... I never focus on a rivals Composite Factory. Just asking to see if I need to beef mine up with defense buildings.

MadManDK
08-07-2012, 07:52 AM
My Composite has been raided once, so someone could attack me and win rather than loose. I haven't done it, but I would consider it if someone with high defense stats and low attack stats had some money I wanted.

Dreno33
08-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Lvl 9 is in now. but only 49 more hours until last upgrade is done

Watash
08-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Thanks Dreno for your effort on this composite building issue. It was informative and useful. There are plenty of smart people who post here and you are right at the top of that heap. As an aside, for those who occasionally disparage you I would offer the unsolicited advice of ignoring them. Don't even bother to respond to those scurrilous posts.

There is an old Irish saying "Never fight with a pig, you will just get dirty and the pig likes it".

Chive on....

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:06 AM
CONCLUSION:
My Defense (no unit change) went from 1901 (no composite) to 2266 (lvl 10 composite for a total of an additional 365 defense boost (19.2004% boost)

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Dreno... You know most of us already knew that percentages weren't 100% correct.

Found this out a long time ago. Even with the money for purchase isn't exactly even with eachother.

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Dreno... You know most of us already knew that percentages weren't 100% correct.

Found this out a long time ago. Even with the money for purchase isn't exactly even with eachother.

WP, there's that stupid post of yours again popping up in another one of my threads providing nothing but useless banter. you already know exactly why this thread was created. shut it with your dumb negatory. just b/c you spend a fortune (or exploited a glitch in TJ awhile ago) doesn't mean your opinion holds value. these unneeded posts of yours are quite annoying now

Ryans67
08-15-2012, 10:19 AM
One of your soldiers probably deserted during that time. He was bored. ;)

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:21 AM
One of your soldiers probably deserted during that time. He was bored. ;)

haha it better have been a dam tree sniper. i have barely done any PvP to get this lvl and already have 5 of those dumb things

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:22 AM
WP, there's that stupid post of yours again popping up in another one of my threads providing nothing but useless banter. you already know exactly why this thread was created. shut it with your dumb negatory. just b/c you spend a fortune (or exploited a glitch in TJ awhile ago) doesn't mean your opinion holds value. these unneeded posts of yours are quite annoying now

What? You pissed because we already told you this whole test was dumb and I am just shoving it in your face?

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Or are you pissed because you made that retarded ass comment about my joke and I threw that in your face?

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:26 AM
What? You pissed because we already told you this whole test was dumb and I am just shoving it in your face?

I'm annoyed b/c you think your opinion holds credibility. whether YOU think it was dumb or not doesn't change the fact i did it for someone else. Now, quit ranting on and post something more useful then trying to be a d!ck. thanks

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Your probably sending a Crime City Mark a PM right now... Suck up!

Everyone knows you are. That's why we laugh our asses off on the other forum in the thread dedicated to you. :)

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm annoyed b/c you think your opinion holds credibility. whether YOU think it was dumb or not doesn't change the fact i did it for someone else. Now, quit ranting on and post something more useful then trying to be a d!ck. thanks

I was just saying we already knew it. It's funny how I reply kindly then you twist it all up like I am the bad guy. Same with the joke yesterday.

By the way, I am not going to stop being a d*ck to you. You asked for it, your going to get it!

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Your probably sending a Crime City Mark a PM right now... Suck up!

Everyone knows you are. That's why we laugh our asses off on the other forum in the thread dedicated to you. :)

not replying means I'm done stooping to your level for this retarded internet bantering. I've done that too much just already today by replying to you once. ciao

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Dreno, you wanna take some of your own advice! You were in my thread earlier with nothing to say but stupid comments. I was looking for advice and all you could pipe up with was a non funny remark about the thread headline

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Dreno, you wanna take some of your own advice! You were in my thread earlier with nothing to say but stupid comments. I was looking for advice and all you could pipe up with was a non funny remark about the thread headline

there is no such thing as a casualty glitch...

CCM couldn't stress it enough how funny it was that you all thought of it as a realistic thing. He said he has checked into tons of ppl who have said to have had the glitch and found them all with just extreme luck in their records of fights/raids

ill keep that in mind

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:35 AM

Look at this sh*t. So how is my post a "dumb negatory" comment. I was just saying.

Somebody needs slapped around. Everybody knows how Seq gets when he is pissed, you would be surprised to know I get worse when pissed.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 10:38 AM
ill keep that in mind

Yeah keep reading on in the thread

War Priest
08-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Ok, content deleted. You had enough time to soak it up. :)