PDA

View Full Version : How cool would this be?

TonySpaghetti
07-20-2012, 03:25 PM
It would be cool if they had buildings that produced weapons instead of money. Like, every 12 hours you get a new RPG, and if someone robs that building, they get the weapon.

Sandukan
07-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Game dying for you too huh? lol
Lack of vision and greed was the downfall.

TonySpaghetti
07-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah, the events are pissing me off. At least I'm getting my social life back. :)

Cash.
07-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Game dying for you too huh? lol
Lack of vision and greed was the downfall.

Totally agree, game is too geared to those who are willing to literally spend hundreds. Need more to keep the in game cash player 8nterested

Nudie
07-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Game is pretty much dead for me already. Just a walking corpse waiting to fall.

_dan_
07-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Rest in peace, guys!

sister morphine
07-20-2012, 03:48 PM
It would be cool if they had buildings that produced weapons instead of money. Like, every 12 hours you get a new RPG, and if someone robs that building, they get the weapon.
Interesting idea. What would you think of being able to buy gold using in-game cash; maybe 1 gold for $10,000 or something. It'd be an incentive for economy growers.

TonySpaghetti
07-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Or buy a building that spits out x pieces of gold every day instead of cash. Call it the Crime City Jewelry shop.

The Billionaire
07-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Interesting idea. What would you think of being able to buy gold using in-game cash; maybe 1 gold for $10,000 or something. It'd be an incentive for economy growers.

It would have to be a lot more than $10,000 for one gold bar otherwise i'd be able to buy 200 a day. It would have to be more like $4m for a bag of gold (50 bars) Or 4 times the price of the bag of cash.

They've got a ranking system in Modern War which is quite good. You get 5 gold bars every time you rank up.

Anyway the forum has pretty much suggested every possible improvement for the game but its no good if the company isn't interested in implementing any of it.

No harm in trying though as we did not long ago -

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........

Sandukan
07-20-2012, 04:03 PM
The forum is dying along with the game.

TonySpaghetti
07-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the info and the other post URL. Looks like someone has already thought of these ideas. Would also love to see a count of how many vehicles I have instead of having to count them manually. I guess Funzio doesn't advocate car-pooling for criminals. :)

sister morphine
07-20-2012, 10:59 PM
It would have to be a lot more than $10,000 for one gold bar otherwise i'd be able to buy 200 a day. It would have to be more like $4m for a bag of gold (50 bars) Or 4 times the price of the bag of cash.

They've got a ranking system in Modern War which is quite good. You get 5 gold bars every time you rank up.

Anyway the forum has pretty much suggested every possible improvement for the game but its no good if the company isn't interested in implementing any of it.

No harm in trying though as we did not long ago -

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........
OK, point taken. Perhaps the price of gold for dollars could be linked to level then as is the cost of opening event cases. To have a fixed rate as high as you suggest would just lock out all lower level players except cheaters (who wouldn't care anyway) and campers. But there does have to be some way of engaging the free players surely. The free scratchers are a start in enabling anyone to acquire some tasty items without having to shell out but they are only a start.