PDA

View Full Version : Gold rules everything around me

BobbyHill
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I havent bought gold ever and just wondering what the key items would be to buy. Im not planning on buying a lot as it seems some items would cost $50 worth of gold which i could never justify. Im level 53 and was wondering if buildings/weapons/scratchers/event would be the best way to spend, thanks in advance

sez
07-20-2012, 10:20 AM
"G.R.E.A.M" get that money, dolla dolla bills yall

BobbyHill
07-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Glad someone caught on haha

iteachem
07-20-2012, 10:29 AM
I havent bought gold ever and just wondering what the key items would be to buy. Im not planning on buying a lot as it seems some items would cost $50 worth of gold which i could never justify. Im level 53 and was wondering if buildings/weapons/scratchers/event would be the best way to spend, thanks in advance

depends on your objectives in game. I have only used tapjoy and have bought churches and a few crates. I tend to like the income so I think in future I will buy 12/24 hour gold buildings...

The Billionaire
07-20-2012, 10:34 AM
crates and gold buildings

Cash.
07-20-2012, 10:40 AM
depends on your objectives in game. I have only used tapjoy and have bought churches and a few crates. I tend to like the income so I think in future I will buy 12/24 hour gold buildings...

What offers did you do on tapjoy? Small gold reward ones for downloading apps or high payout ones that you have to sign up for services?

iteachem
07-20-2012, 10:49 AM
What offers did you do on tapjoy? Small gold reward ones for downloading apps or high payout ones that you have to sign up for services?

Every possible app download... Only one signup for blockbuster...... I have bought something like 5-6 crates, goodfella upgrade, two explosives, and 2 churches with the tapjoy (oh was given a 10$itunes gift card as well.

no personal cash yet.

sexkitteh
07-20-2012, 11:11 AM

IMHO - wait till you are about level 115-150 when you've collected a good amount of regular items and RP items and THEN balance it out with some gold items.

I'm personally happy with buying scratchers and crates... Also try and collect 2 or 3 of the free event items.

At highlevel you will have a better idea and understanding of what your character needs. Also high level gold buildings are cool and explosives are probably the best investment....