PDA

View Full Version : Mountain of Gemss

Guido69
07-20-2012, 07:45 AM
I was just wondering about the success rate of getting gems inside boxes when using the mountain of gems.

I bought it once to get a unit I really wanted. I used the 1500 gems to open boxes (20 gems) and to reset the timer (20 gems). That means I used up the 1500 gems for opening 37 boxes. I got 13 gems out of it, which is a 35% success rate.

So basically 13 box gems for $100.

For all those here who have experience with this: do you think it is below average or just about what you can expect?

MaverickMunkey
07-20-2012, 08:01 AM
I was just wondering about the success rate of getting gems inside boxes when using the mountain of gems.

I bought it once to get a unit I really wanted. I used the 1500 gems to open boxes (20 gems) and to reset the timer (20 gems). That means I used up the 1500 gems for opening 37 boxes. I got 13 gems out of it, which is a 35% success rate.

For all those here who have experience with this: do you think it is below average or just about what you can expect?

It's about average.

Fodder
07-20-2012, 08:12 AM

If you plan on spending the one mountain of gems you should start now and just open with gems without resets. You'll get more guaranteed opens which should translate to more gems for your money

Crazy Canuck
07-20-2012, 08:23 AM
If you plan on spending the one mountain of gems you should start now and just open with gems without resets. You'll get more guaranteed opens which should translate to more gems for your money Argeed! I used 600 gems last event on opens (30 tries) starting at the beginning when easier to get gems and was able to rack up 22 gems in those 30 opens

Guido69
07-20-2012, 08:35 AM
If you plan on spending the one mountain of gems you should start now and just open with gems without resets. You'll get more guaranteed opens which should translate to more gems for your money

True. I was just struggling whether I should do this at all and then decided I really want the unit and there was less than one hour left in the event.

Guido69
07-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Argeed! I used 600 gems last event on opens (30 tries) starting at the beginning when easier to get gems and was able to rack up 22 gems in those 30 opens

Very nice sucess rate indeed