PDA

View Full Version : Farming job that costs 7 million bucks? which is it ?

Leopold Stotch
07-20-2012, 06:48 AM
I remember seeing somewhere there was a good item to farm, but the job costed 7 million dollars worth of stuff to buy first, i have enough money now, but i tried searching and can't find where exactly this job is. anyone know what i am talking about?

Also, I accidentally sold my level 7 fish store yesterday while collecting money from the buildings around it, i emailed support but still have not received an answer, can they put back my level 7 fish store?

ShawnBB
07-20-2012, 06:53 AM
The red car in the middle.:)
Pretty much 3 cars (empire central bus)drop per day.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/b74247a4.jpg

iteachem
07-20-2012, 06:59 AM
Definately worth it... Just got my 41st ECBS today

iteachem
07-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Also, I accidentally sold my level 7 fish store yesterday while collecting money from the buildings around it, i emailed support but still have not received an answer, can they put back my level 7 fish store?

I sold an upscale club by mistake and they restored it for me... I was clicking too fast

Sasha54
07-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Definately worth it... Just got my 41st ECBS today

I only need 4 mil to buy-in.......which I have. I assume I should go for it.
I've been farming DD's at the airport - only have a few and during events nothing seems to drop for me.

jmeijer
07-20-2012, 07:05 AM
I have camped for a long time.. built my economy to 520,000/hr at lvl 128.. but now it's all for the ECB's.

iteachem
07-20-2012, 07:06 AM
I only need 4 mil to buy-in.......which I have. I assume I should go for it.
I've been farming DD's at the airport - only have a few and during events nothing seems to drop for me.

I tried DDs but the drops were poor. With ECBs I have consistently gotten good drops. There was a few days with nothing and fuzzy and I thought they were nerfed, but just yesterday I got 3 with 1100 energy.... And the crate drop rate is good here as well

ShawnBB
07-20-2012, 07:20 AM
I tried DDs but the drops were poor. With ECBs I have consistently gotten good drops. There was a few days with nothing and fuzzy and I thought they were nerfed, but just yesterday I got 3 with 1100 energy.... And the crate drop rate is good here as well

teach, I was little worried as well, but have to loot for a while before making the conclusion. Seems good as before.
112 so far:cool:

Nice nightclub robbery btw!

iteachem
07-20-2012, 07:35 AM
teach, I was little worried as well, but have to loot for a while before making the conclusion. Seems good as before.
112 so far:cool:

Nice nightclub robbery btw!

Yeah, I saw your post on Fuzzy's wall... It seems like the drop rates go down right as an event starts and then recover.

Swearengen
07-20-2012, 09:03 AM
anyone farming the govt limo? I still haven't gotten a single one...so been doing mostly ECB's with 8 or 9 so far...

enahs1
07-20-2012, 09:07 AM
I am farming govt. limo.

iteachem
07-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Just got two more with 1100 Energy

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/f2610c7f.jpg

mxz
07-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Just got two more with 1100 EnergyDo you seem to get them one right after the other? I think every time I've gotten one the second comes immediately after.

Cash.
07-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Red light district

Max Power
07-20-2012, 09:46 AM
What are the stats on that bus again?

enahs1
07-20-2012, 09:47 AM
I got 1 out of 2100 energy

15/17 for max

Max Power
07-20-2012, 09:49 AM
I got 1 out of 2100 energy

15/17 for max

Thanks. I got 250 DDs so that one isn't worth it to me.

Babytway
07-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I am farming govt. limo.

govt limo is definitely the way to go. good drops 50% for me, i had to stop while getting "the last call" but will go back to them after

Max Power
07-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Nice new pic, Baby!

Leopold Stotch
07-20-2012, 09:55 AM
where is the govt limo?

iteachem
07-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Do you seem to get them one right after the other? I think every time I've gotten one the second comes immediately after.

Usually something like that... I am always surprised on the second or third drop in 1100 energy....

Max Power
07-20-2012, 09:56 AM
govt limo is definitely the way to go. good drops 50% for me, i had to stop while getting "the last call" but will go back to them after

What is the govt limo and what does it drop?

G Wiz
07-20-2012, 12:30 PM
What is the govt limo and what does it drop?Here is a pic of it. It can be found at the united nations plaza...Courthouse. 10 click job at ~ 400kj

http://i50.tinypic.com/b9br7l.png

enahs1
07-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Gwiz, I farm them at La Rambla from councilmen robinson

Sasha54
07-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Just got two more with 1100 Energy

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/f2610c7f.jpg

I got 1 - on only my 2nd visit.....

Swearengen
07-20-2012, 02:59 PM
What is the govt limo and what does it drop?

It has a good def value even when combined with exeleros...

iteachem
07-20-2012, 03:44 PM
I got 1 - on only my 2nd visit.....

Just got skunked on 2nd visit today.... oh well....

Bea
07-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Do you seem to get them one right after the other? I think every time I've gotten one the second comes immediately after.

That's just the way with buses, you wait and wait then two come along at the same time...

iteachem
07-20-2012, 04:19 PM
That's just the way with buses, you wait and wait then two come along at the same time...

Yup that's how the transit system works in most major cities...so much for the schedules

Maniaxe
07-20-2012, 05:46 PM
I typically hit Red Cascade the dame way I used to hit M4A1 and everything other job. Hit it 3-5 times if nothing drops the stop and wait a few hours. I have only been farming for two days and have 21 ECB"s. I think there is a detailed description by khung in the best of the best guides.

On another note as far as the seven million buy in goes if you start planning correctly and start saving for or buying machine guns around level ninety, once you collect 26 you will have most of the buy in payed for. The great part is machine guns are required for the UWV buy in at lvl 100.

So if done properly you can start farming UWV right when you hit 100 then after three levels start doing ECB. Then switch as needed to outfit your mob. All with out stopping or missing levels or dropping seven mil at once. Just something to think about.

ShawnBB
07-20-2012, 10:19 PM
I typically hit Red Cascade the dame way I used to hit M4A1 and everything other job. Hit it 3-5 times if nothing drops the stop and wait a few hours. I have only been farming for two days and have 21 ECB"s. I think there is a detailed description by khung in the best of the best guides.

On another note as far as the seven million buy in goes if you start planning correctly and start saving for or buying machine guns around level ninety, once you collect 26 you will have most of the buy in payed for. The great part is machine guns are required for the UWV buy in at lvl 100.

So if done properly you can start farming UWV right when you hit 100 then after three levels start doing ECB. Then switch as needed to outfit your mob. All with out stopping or missing levels or dropping seven mil at once. Just something to think about.

Yep, very good point. Machine guns are actually good replace for sawn off if you don't care about attack like me.

UWV, that's also another key point which makes it nearly no brainer to buy in if your Econ is ok.
Couple of machine guns can let you loot hundreds of decent armor and cars, this is just insane.

But 21 in 2 days...wth.

fuzzy
07-21-2012, 04:40 AM

21 in 2 days....what am doing wrong. I got 40 plus in 2 weeks or so. Are you using energy refills?

Maniaxe
07-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Nope just lucky for once. Wish I could transfer that luck to events or scratchers. Of course since I posted that I haven't got one haha.

mxz
07-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Nope just lucky for once. Wish I could transfer that luck to events or scratchers. Of course since I posted that I haven't got one haha.I switched from ECB to the Paddy Wagon due to better drop rates per energy (and better attack stats). When I open the Cartel Map I'll switch to Street Envy for a similar reason. This morning I picked up 3 PW's on 4 attempts (8 clicks). Way above the drop rate...but you just need to get a lucky time seed...

iteachem
07-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Those wonderful new weapons are too far above me... I wish they would add explosive drops to all maps

Max Power
07-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Here is a pic of it. It can be found at the united nations plaza...Courthouse. 10 click job at ~ 400kj

http://i50.tinypic.com/b9br7l.png

It has a good def value even when combined with exeleros...

Thanks guys. With all my DDs probably not worth it.

Any defensive explosive that is non-consumable is number 1 on my list. Gonna stick with cell phones.

I want to thank CCMark and team for adding some life to end game with this. Not sure if they listened or were planning on it anyway, but with decent explosive drops, many suddenly have interest again. Thanks guys.

Hacksaw Paul
07-21-2012, 12:22 PM
MP
Cell phones???😁

Boom
07-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Are UWV ECB Govt limo really worth farming?? Ur lvling faster and it will be replaced later on

Second Comming
07-21-2012, 12:42 PM

Just a pointer as to why I don't think there is any 'special' way of farming things (not critisising, lots of good advice in the whole of that post) but drop rates are static and in the game code.

If your farming something with say a 30% drop rate it is perfectly feasable that you might go 20taps without a drop, similar to how you might get lucky and go 5-6 in a row. If the drop rates were to fluxuate then why are they stored in game files? Khung might have got lucky or somehow fixed the results up (he was always fairly secretive and non-revealing until his final posts in releasing his M4 methods).

I tried all ways with M4 farming and it would just drop and not drop, go on random good streaks and many bad streaks.

Second Comming
07-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Also - are all the people farming the ECB (whose defensive value will become worthless once your exeloro count + APT count + gold/event reward cars = 500. If it is for the att on them I can understand that more but 15 for a vehicle is pretty meh when vehicles carry the largest stats in the game, or is it because you are not high enough to farm the xplosive?

The more non-xplosive xplosives I get I presume the more aggressive I can play (not having to worry about losing Sarin, Napalm, or Anthrax when attacking a guy whose defence is 14k lower.

Max Power
07-21-2012, 08:20 PM
MP
Cell phones???

"Last Calls" actually. It's a cell phone tied to a bomb. I forgot the name when I posted that.

ShawnBB
07-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Also - are all the people farming the ECB (whose defensive value will become worthless once your exeloro count + APT count + gold/event reward cars = 500. If it is for the att on them I can understand that more but 15 for a vehicle is pretty meh when vehicles carry the largest stats in the game, or is it because you are not high enough to farm the xplosive?

The more non-xplosive xplosives I get I presume the more aggressive I can play (not having to worry about losing Sarin, Napalm, or Anthrax when attacking a guy whose defence is 14k lower.

fantastic understanding of the drop rate! which is what I believe as well the entire game time.

But the value of ECB is that it helps me saved all the RPs on vehicles.
The exp increase for looting 1 ECB is way lower than getting 1200 RP, so I choose to loot my inventory full instead of PvP to full. Bank those RP quests later on to get something looting can't achieve.