PDA

View Full Version : Any bosses in the 4 new maps?

Fong123
07-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I cannot make any appear so far? May be there aren't any?

GetItOn
07-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I cannot make any to appear so far? May be there aren't any?

I've fought a couple requiring 120+ energy, those seem like bosses to me.

Fong123
07-20-2012, 12:37 AM
I've fought a couple requiring 120+ energy, those seem like bosses to me.
Really looking for the bosses similar to the previous maps which give $13k+ payout.

Futon
07-20-2012, 01:27 AM
normally have to do the quest chains to get to those... haven't touched them yet myself.

Fodder
07-20-2012, 04:22 AM
Really looking for the bosses similar to the previous maps which give $13k+ payout.

The bosses I see on mount inferno's cauldron pay around 5k

BrodawgCanada
07-20-2012, 04:25 AM
I sure that u have to do all the quests for the map and the last quest you will do before you move on to the next map will be the boss for that area....

Joie
07-20-2012, 05:56 AM
So far the payout wheny you value you in what it takes you to attack is not comparable to the other maps. Seems the natural progression and higher payouts for higher attack value would continue but it's far worse. Not to happy about that

The_Red
07-20-2012, 06:39 AM
So far the payout wheny you value you in what it takes you to attack is not comparable to the other maps. Seems the natural progression and higher payouts for higher attack value would continue but it's far worse. Not to happy about that

Perhaps Im different, but I can NOT 2 hit any monsters on the dwarven mine, but on the new map I was 2-hitting those wolf things. I almost wonder if their defense on the new maps is significantly lower. Was pretty surprised when doing the first couple of quests.

Hobtuse
07-20-2012, 07:20 AM
The xp per energy for Mount Inferno's Cauldron is lower than that of Dwarven Mine.
The two bosses in the map seem to be Phlogiston and the sub-boss (rare monster quest boss) the Gatekeeper.

@The_Red: I can 2-hit all the critters in the map except for Phlogiston, Gatekeeper and occasionally Hell Soldier. But the gold payout and loot drop are really poor thus far.

I think they might have given out new content without fixing the loot drop table.

Still quite pleased with the new content though.

Fong123
07-20-2012, 07:21 AM
The bosses I see on mount inferno's cauldron pay around 5k
Right, silly me. I didn't realise they are the big bosses, due to the low payout. Agree with Jole... the payout vs attack value is far far worse than the big bosses in the previous maps. Extremely disappointed, Funzio/Gree.

Fodder
07-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Right, silly me. I didn't realise they are the big bosses, due to the low payout. Agree with Jole... the payout vs attack value is far far worse than the big bosses in the previous maps. Extremely disappointed, Funzio/Gree for introducing these 'useless' new maps.

There is another that you prob don't see yet but his payout is 5k as well. I cleared the regular quests (still working on rare and mastery) for this map and nothing has a high $ payout.

Fong123
07-20-2012, 07:30 AM
The xp per energy for Mount Inferno's Cauldron is lower than that of Dwarven Mine.
Who cares about xp per energy :)

asdfg12345
07-20-2012, 08:52 AM
There is another that you prob don't see yet but his payout is 5k as well. I cleared the regular quests (still working on rare and mastery) for this map and nothing has a high $ payout.
I am thinking of just going back to the previous set of maps instead. These new ones suck unless the monsters are dropping some really awesome items.

Joie
07-20-2012, 09:22 AM
They have dropped a few pretty fair items but nothing outstanding as of yet, the cash per attack rate is still by far the biggest letdown. All the other maps have progressed with the amounts why not here. Seems odd if you want to farm for some cash for units, upgrades etc.. That you would go backwards to do it

Fong123
07-20-2012, 09:40 AM
I am thinking of just going back to the previous set of maps instead. These new ones suck unless the monsters are dropping some really awesome items.
Agree. I have gone back.

The_Red
07-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Malik (The Showdown quest) appears to be another boss on there. 4801$ . 61 exp. 100 energy/hit.

Seems like they've reduced the amount of $ one gets from the bosses.

Zesder
07-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Seems to me that ever since Gree took over, their business model is to just reskin everything and call it an update.

Hobtuse
07-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Has anyone seen the Pyre Dragons for the other quest?

spectra
07-20-2012, 02:43 PM

I think you have to keep doing the other quests and hopefuly they will appear

Fodder
07-20-2012, 02:44 PM

They appeared after I killed malik

Hobtuse
07-20-2012, 03:16 PM
I think you have to keep doing the other quests and hopefully they will appear

They appeared after I killed malik

I did all the other quests except for Malik since I am hesitant in killing him.

For the boss of the storyline, he doesn't seem like he will drop anything good (even gold is low) though the design is great.

Will go and finish him off now I guess

noob
07-20-2012, 05:03 PM
I beat the boss in shadowriven hall and got an armoured plate 11att and 22 def. not happy

Joie
07-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Yea Malik was a huge let down, seems they chunked these maps out with little thought. Heck even some of the rewards for he helms are just copies of other units. Not even worrying about originality

Talkazar
07-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Looks like the recurring bosses are
Mount Infernos Cauldron - Gatekeeper
Darkhome - Ravaged Dragon
Dagon's Delta - King Argyle
Shadowriven Hall - Archfiend.

Of those, I've only killed Gatekeeper (and Malik). HP were above the bonelord from Dwarven Mines, but gold drops are about a third. And they dropped 12/20 and 20/12 items - ie items WORSE than the common items Bonelord dropped.

On the face of it, they are not worth killing. In fact, you would probably get better gold for your energy farming Clearbrook than killing Gatekeeper. Very disappointing.